Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a couple more from "EMPTY EYES" for you all, and have you read anything anywhere that their married before she leaves? the 'spoiler' anti's are saying "NO way", gosh I hope they do, for us, and so the others see it's real once and for all!

IT'S OK BABY

I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU

2. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

so, I'm going to this concert for an accapella group from Princeton tomorrow night...all night. I'm going with a friend and I agreed to do it and then thought about it and was like:

me: you do realize what I'm missing to do this don't you?
    friend: *pauses, remembers it's thursday night* Wow...you DO love me! :lol:

it's not a total loss though, I can tivo CSI and there's an open dessert/champagne bar!! :devil:

ETA: Another funny quote! I was out at dinner the other night with my parents and was giddily talking about (what else?) GSR and how I can't wait for the next episode, etc, etc. After a pause in my rantings my dad looks down mournfully at his salad and says to my mom "You know, I wonder if she'll ever care about any real person as much as she cares about these two characers" :rolleyes:

3. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

I am pretty sure they do get married before she leaves, there is still some debate but in the spoiler pics for 8x07 where grissom is facing forwards reading "the letter" in the super big size picture you can see a ring on his ring finger (well i can see it, a lot of people say they can't) so I am pretty sure they do in fact tie the knot within the next couple of eps. some people are even convinced that he's wearing a ring during the cross-over ep.

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Man, if you guys can't picture Sara in a dress you haven't seen this picture. Wouldn't that make a killer GSR wedding dress? With Gilbert in a real nice suit. Yowza, Desertwind, can make us a wedding picture?

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

*whistles* Hot stuff.

My AP Chem teacher likes to use Acronyms a lot when he's teaching, and today he used IE for Ionization Energy.

Of course, I'm like, "It's Invisible Evidence! GSR! Holy Crap!"

The girl that sits beside me didn't understand. So I explained the scene to her and ended it with, "And they didn't kiss...But they're getting married in the future!"

6. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

With only 3 episodes to go, I think we MAY see more tonight than we think. I would not be surprised that there would be a last scene shot of them at at Justice of the Peace or something. Then it would leak out on the next episode and then the "final act" on 11/15. It is just my opinion but this IS sweeps time!!

7. Tardositous

Tardositous Civilian

I know that I'm majorly behind here.... but

They're getting married!!!!!!!

(i live in england...took me a while to find out :D)

but oh oh oh!!!!!!!

the bee suits were just perfect. grissom had his bugs with him :D

anyone else worried about the whole
    'I trust you'
    *then gets stung*

or am i just looking too deeply in here?

and wedding = major yayness

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I totally agree with you! I think we'll get a good scene tonight. If not at the Justice of the Peace, I'm thinking they're already married and we get some hint of their new married life together.

9. Desertwind

Your so sweet, I'd love to but alas my Photo shop is mal-functioning. crapola :( It just isn't doing it's thing, my photos are older ones, but if I come across any that have her in a wedding dress I'll sure post them.. I don't think she'd wear a wedding dress, as hard as I try to imagine it, I can't :confused: have any of you ever seen Sara in a dress or even a skirt? HMMM, NOT :confused: on the commercial of tonights ep. I didn't see any GSR scenes, at least not that they showed, I hope we get something, after the "marriage proposal"[​IMG]

AFTER THE SCREEEN GOES BLACK

10. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

yummy des, yummy

i think we'll get something tonite...good or night,...well, only time will tell!

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

OMFG! i thought she left on the WaT crossover ep!!!! does anybody know if tonight is gonna have some GSR-YNESS?????? lol :D :D

12. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i think you got your answer
    her last ep is 807, goodbye and good luck.
    they better show more of her between now and then, that's all i have to say

her scene tonite w/ gregoo, gave me chills and made me cry...soo eeire and depressing and GOD she can't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautiful jorja,
    GSR w/out her is not GSR
    and likewise for csi

which is going to hell...these eps suck
    and little gsr to make tonites any better

grrrrrrrrr

me wants my gsr

13. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I completely agree. I'm really mad about tonight's episode. It rather sucked in my opinion. I mean, only two tiny little scenes had Sara even in them! And one of them was majorly depressing! For God's sake, she's only in two more f**king episodes, they should cram her in wherever they can, we need our Jorja fix! I complained about it to my mom and sister and they were just like "Oh, they're phasing her out." :mad:

And I want GSR!!! Nice GSR that makes me feel all warm inside! Tonight we didn't even get a scene with both of them in it! I mean, what the hell?! Wendy was in it more than Sara, and there was a Hodges/ Wendy scene, but not a GSR scene! I guess they had to appease the anti's... :mad:

On top of that, they had that whole horror movie theme. I can't believe they did that whole scene with Ronnie in the studio!

LOL, I was telling my friend about all this, and she made up a poem about it. It's really funny.

So anyway... I miss GSR! and I can't believe we didn't even get a GS scene!

Yeah... I'm mad.

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I can handle a episode without Sara or Gilbert, but this seemed to me to be a load of horsesh*t.
    I don't know if it was because we had no Sara & Gilbert, let alone GSR, or if it was just because it sucked big time.
    It really could have been a fun episode like Lab Rats. What a shame. I was even hopping that Ronnie was gonna get it in the end to save the episode for me.

15. Desertwind

I agree it pretty much sucked the big red one :mad: stupid and silly, like a bad "SCREAM" flick, and the big "TIFF" between Greg and Sara, where was that? NONE, they were just chatting nicely , but her admission that the death aspect was getting to her, a prelude for her exit, perhaps? and 10 seconds of Gris. bunk :( the worse ep. to me so far :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.