Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

I am pissed too how can she do this to loyal fans. Plus the show has never been stronger. It beat GA big time last night i think largely due to Jorja 'sfantastic acting. Sara Sidle is the heart of the show. I really hope all this is horrible rumors. I just cant watch without Sara.

pause a moment and think

why would jorja put so much effort in

and be excited about the season

and gush about Billy if she

was leaving

just breath and think for a second

I think goofy hat 2 is a flash back to when they met.

Although remember guys CSI is expensive.
    All the actors contracts are up at the end of this year.
    I thought this would be that last year. Peterson said he does not want to extend his contract past what it is Season 8.
    So i think this is the end for Sara, Grissom, and Catherine.
    Marg has also said she does not want to go beyond season 8 eihter.
    Although i wish they would go unti season 9 there is so much left to tell.

I still cannot believe Jorja is doing this to loyal fans expecially after she and billy fought so hard for GSR.
    although in the interview she sounded so excited about what they had filmed for this season.

Many she is taking a break like billy did last season

i got to be a little hopeful or why keep watching!

Jorja please stay! :(

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WHOA JorjaFoxFan calm down, and don't believe all you read, he's the same jerk-face that said "she hadn't renewed her contract, and that most likely she was "dead" and didn't you notice Jorja was mum and couldn't or wouldn't say anything :eek:, like before we knew she was alive :confused:I take this crap with a hugh block of salt :( stay positive, and if say, it is true, maybe that leaves her open for guest shots! according to other reports Billy and Marg contract finishes the end of this season.. handwriting on the proverbial wall! & BTW, your off the mark on their salaries, Billy makes $500,000, Marg $250,000, and George, Gary, Jorja and Eric make $225,000, per ep. the only one it didn't list was Paul's and Robert's!

Source. WPAP

3. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

What the hell are you guys talking about? What did Jorja do that makes you so mad???

I think I should become spoiler free for the rest of the season. It's too stressful to be worrying about this stuff all the time. I'm like crying right now because of all the stuff I heard that may or may not be true.

4. Desertwind

Brooke it's on our CSI news.. go read it.. when you first sign on, it's the latest news! that Jorja is leaving in Nov.

5. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I hope she doesnot, but i think this is a sign that Billy will be leaving at the end of Season 8. He contract is up then, and so is the rest of the cast. So I think CSI will be in the news a lot this year.

It sucks for us Sara fans. I hope they give us a realistic and happy ending or what was the point of all this drama.
    What was the point of making the preimere one of the greatest CSI's ever?
    If this is the end.
    I at least want the rest of the season!!!!!!!!

6. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Ok, I've read that before, what I don't get is why everyone's mad at her. Who's says it would be her decision to leave the show?

And I don't believe it. Not for one second. I don't care who says it's going to happen, it's not. They wouldn't make her live just so she could leave another way. That would be stupid. I'm sorry to say this, but I'd rather she die than make her leave alive. At least if she died they wouldn't be getting our hopes up for her staying.

7. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

The reason people think it is Jorja's decision is because rumors are surfacing as i am typing this that she wants more money and TPTB wont give it too her and the new girl is a replacement for her. All the papers are bringing up ehr and George Eads past salary dispute.
    OF course, no one has said anything official and I agree it is VERY bad writing to have her live and create one of the best CSi's ever from a writing and acting standpoint, much due to Jorja. Totally unrelated to GSR.
    Why put the effort in? Just kill her like any other show where another actor wants more money and the network says no!
    Hope that answers your question.

8. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Ok, that's the best answer I'm going to get.

I love how when Grissom and Sara hold hands, it's almost as intimate as if they were hugging or kissing. As much as I want a kiss or "i love you" I think that having GSR out in the open might ruin it. Half of what's interesting about them is that they do all these little things that make us go "SQUEEE", but with any other couple we'd just be like "Okay, he called her 'dear', what's so special about that?"

9. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

So...here's my opinion. I honestly don't know what the deal is with JF's salary- it would suck if she earned less than everyone else, but again, I don't know what she earns vs. the others. I saw the post a couple ago that listed some numbers but I don't know if that's true or not. Anyway, point of story, if she is earning less than the others, then I fully support her decision to stand up for herself, even if it means leaving the show. If her decision to leave is related to her desire to "pursue other interests" then for the love of God, WAIT TILL SEASON 8 IS OVER!!! I just don't understand why, if this is really the last season, she can't just ride it out. Again, none of us really know the circumstances so these are my opinions, not what I believe to be true. And I was talking to someone over dinner and I decided that if Sara left, it wouldn't be the end of the world- it would be another person taking her place that would do me in. I mean, if Kepler hadn't shown up for Grissom's sabbatical and it had just been the team with Catherine in charge, I would've handled that a lot better than I did Kepler.

*steps off soapbox*

I guess we're just going to have to wait and see, but it's really bringing me down :(

10. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Um, so. Did you all love the premiere? How about the end scene where Sara sees Grissom's vest and then they just stare into each others eyes...That was adorable.

Are there any spoiler free people out there? I realize Jorja doesn't completely count as spoiler, but I'm here for the GSR.

And the Gilbert and Flashback and End Scene were excellent.

11. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Personally, I think it's a shame that JF may be leaving in the middle of the season, and like most of you, I wish she would ride it out like everyone else. But, unfortunately, that's not the case. I fully support JF no matter what she does, and if the fans are to be mad at anyone, it should be CBS and their greediness. It's unfair that they are paying everyone else more than JF, when she is just as great of an actor as the rest of the cast. This has been going on since her and GE had the contract dispute with them in 2005 (?). It sucks, but ultimately I think JF should stand up for herself, even if it means leaving. :(

Whew.

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I think everyone needs to remember that Jorja's possible leaving may not be about money. Could you imagine working on the same project for eight years? That's a long time and Jorja is one of the most bashed people on the show, being called ugly, fat, greedy, etc. which none are even romotely true, I could see her wanting an escape to do some acting and producing with her theater company.

I think we all just need to calm down (including me) and wait to see what happens. :)

13. Desertwind

A couple of new caps from last nights ep.[​IMG]

HELLO GILBERT[​IMG]

THE LOOK OF LOVE[​IMG]

And lets not get into a rut, like "will she live or die" for 4 months, lets stay positive, and see what happens and not think the worst!

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I know they are always saying its the money, but I think when you've been paid boatloads of $$$ over the last several years the money is only a sign of how much they do or don't respect you. I think if its Jorja's decision to leave it's because TPTB have shown a lack of respect. But this might all just be the precursor for Billy leaving. We all know that this is probably his last year under contract & they are going to need a really good way to write Gilbert off the show. If Sara leaves for a new job or something then Gilbert can follow. And if both characters are alive & living in San Fransisco they are available to appear as guest stars if the show can survive without them.

15. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

Nowhere in these articles did Jorja say anything about leaving. They are re-hashing the old stories about pay and 2004. They have been wrong all summer, they have lied and made terrible accusations at Jorja which have been out and out character assiniations. Read her actual words not the reporters. If she does leave I believe it is part of the process of ending CSI because it will give Billy an exit to follow. It will be duller is she goes to soon.
    Whatever the rumours are there always red herrings and the reporting on CSI is rarely accurate.
    This is my response to the articles on another thread.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.