Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Cath's hat is very very worse!!! :devil:

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey I just saw a picture of the new actress ( Jessica Lucas ) & she looks like a love interest for Warrick or Greg to me. Way to young & hot for Grissom, no worries.

3. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Yeah, I just Googled her and I can totally see her for Nick or Greg. I don't want to say I can see her for Warrick, because he is married and I don't believe in cheating. I don't like to think of my husband having someone new at work come in and turn his head, so she can go out with any of the single guys. Married or live ins are just plain off limits to me.
    And today (Tues. Aug 21) leaves 37 days until we know beyond a reasonable doubt that Sara Lives on. Life will be beautiful butterflies again soon.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, bengali I don't know about Warrick, he's married, and maybe Nick or Greggie, or maybe Hodges :mad: YUCK :rolleyes: maybe Brass :D

[​IMG]

5. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Um hi...
    OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!! Hehehehehe! That gave me so much hope! The whole jorja was under the car on the set being a trooper! She is so alive it's not even funny. And that look on Gris' face holding the binoculars...wow. I can't wait! That got me fired up.

GSR rocks my travertine!
    Go Team SO!!

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

All these spoiler boxes are talking to me. They kept saying "Read me! Read me!"

I've been good so far though and distracted myself from all of them :)

7. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Yeah, Desert, I think that she would have to be on for a while before I could dislike her enough to wish Hodges on her. lol
    I still think that they should put Brass with Catherine, she could bring some color to his life and he could calm her down and stabilize her world. I think that is why there are so many Grillows fans out there, she needs someone older and calmer in her life. No, I think this new chick is young and beautiful, so if she is nice she can be with Greg and Nick can fall for Sofia and we can have the two pretty lab girls go for David and what's his name Archie? the A/V guy? Yeah, then everyone lives happily ever after. I like that. All that is lonely is Ecklie and Hodges and no one likes them anyway. They can have each other for the slash fans!!!
    Doc is married right?

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

We Hit 30 Threads - We Deserve A Kiss
    Give Us Some On-Screen LOVE! Please?
    Attention TPTB! You Kill Her - We Boycott You
    Don't Leave Bruno ... and Grissom

hahahah. now what choc? i just nominated MORE. i have a sudden feeling they suck even more than the last ones though.

i'm just making some GSR animated icons, so i'll just resume doing it. KEEP NOMINATING.

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Adz...can I just say that I FREAKING love you? You just gave me a video idea...and I'm dedicating it to this thread. Maybe TPTB will see it and decide to give us a kiss...hopefully.

And I like your thread titles.

It's so nice to be off...a FULL day. No school. No work. It's 1:30 in the afternoon and I'm still in my PJs. ::sigh:: I missed this. :D

I had a dream last night. I work at a grocery store right. And I had a dream that I was fronting up the Dairy section and I heard an "Excuse Me" behind me and I responded by turning around and saying "Yes-" who was in front of me? Jorja Fox. I froze "Could you tell me where the tofu is?" and I passed out. Then I woke up. :( I swear if it really happened/happens I would freaking pee my pants. :lol:

I should stop before I start rambling some more....

GSR rocks my bare feet!
    GSR rocks my PJs!
    GSR is bringing SexyBack! :D

10. mikrotubuli

mikrotubuli Civilian

hey guys, sorry to interupt the discussion, but i am new here (and the csi fandom) and i've just a quick question. i was sneaking around the various fansites, including http://www.grissomsararomance.com - and i fell in love with the pics used for the banner, but i just can't find them. in no gallery, no thread, no nothing.

since this is a gsr-site, and i hoped you guys could help and tell me where i can find the almost-kiss picture of g&s?

so.. sorry again for interrupting the discussion, but i need this question to be answered, otherwise i'm going crazy. so thanx =)

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yup, i know. everybody loves me.
    welcome mikrotubuli :) unfortunately the almost-kiss thing is a manip of one of the promo pics. i can't find it anywhere at the moment though. anybody?

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

You need Desert wind. She has all the pics. She has the almost kiss with the butterflies and the baby sleeping one. Pm her and she'll help you out I'm sure.

13. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

TLADILA one? :rolleyes: *nags* :lol:

mikrotubuli, Choco will totally love your sig. She's obsessed with that thing. There are three things in Choco's life that she likes to stare at, spider pig, lists and Johnny Depp's bare chest.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ta-da. :D These manips have been posted so many times on here. :lol: (The banner on gsr.com is from a promo shoot, I can't remember the season, but it's just a manip too. I'd find the pic for you, but the WPAP's down. :( )

Yep, I have no ideas for thread titles... GSR? :rolleyes:

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Y'ALL. i don't know if y'all know this or not but the first promo aired on CBS. i haven't seen it, but i've read the notice on gsr news.

click here to view. remember to comment it inside the spoiler boxes. thank you :D

ETA: okay, my friend who watched it just told me that this promo does not contain any new footage or any spoilers for the next season. i am so disappointed it's crazy. egg knows how excited i got (even though i woudn't watch it anyway, lol)

so of course, no need for spoiler boxes if talking about this promo.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, your right bengali13 on the new girl, I'm not to keen on new people, like when they brought in Sofia, I couldn't stand her [she's OK] and is she she still on CSI? I'll have to scruntinize her, and check her out for a while :confused: and eggy I think you got those manips. from me :rolleyes:but that's fine!! & I really love these titles~~
    TWO HEARTS THAT BEAT AS ONE and I SAID I'D MISS YOU, AND I DO and WELCOME BACK SARA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] from "BLOODLINES"[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.