Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YOU ROCK bengali13 ;) I love you insights they're inspiring ;) I like WELCOME BACK SARA it seems more fitting for us, and for the rest of the fans! cause I know she's coming back![​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Just pulling this thread up from the second page. Where is everyone?

I guess no-one has anything GSR-y to say. Actually neither do I. So I should just add that GSR is amazing before I ramble anymore.

3. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Ok so so far its:
    Pin Me Down ... But Not With a Mustang
    Fighting For Love
    Angry!Grissom = Lovesick!Grissom
    Did He Just ... Say He Loves Her?
    We're Ready For Your Comeback Sara!
    The Reason Of The Biggest WTF Moment In History of TV
    WELCOME BACK SARA
    (was that a tittle suggestion des?)

To adz: Stupid. Everyone else just was going to choose that, but no you have to go and suggest some, and there isnt even a 'in his pants' one. Who are you? and what did you d to adz?

Hay just curious does anyone here have a mixed fandom house hold?
    Like my mom is like "WE.ARE.WATCHING.GREYS.ANATOMY.YOU.WILL.HAVE.TO.FIGHT.ME.FOR.THE.REMOTE"

4. Desertwind

Yeah, chocolate it was, but here's one that's soo romantic :p "TWO HEARTS THAT BEAT AS ONE" or "I SAID I'D MISS YOU AND I DO"[​IMG]

NESTING DOLLS, check out Sara's spot, the 'bugs' over her desk, just like he'd have, and her stereo system, and her coffee table, playing soltaire :eek: quite unique, & so much alike ;) and this is when I think they consumated their relationship, after the hand holding session[​IMG]

5. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

so it's been about 135018350138 years since I was last here- my computer had to go in for maintenance and then my internet wasn't working so...

as a side effect of the maintenance, my hard drive was erased, so I am completely without all 150 or so of my fabulously beautiful GSR pics :(

If anyone's interested in PMing me their photobucket/webshots album with their pictures I would be much obliged.

I wouldn't mind the "sara's pregnant" scenario, but I don't see it happening.

Oh, and Pin me down, but not with a mustang totally gets my vote too

6. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

omg do you guys saw??????? where's Sara? Grissom is still there and with a binoculars *DIED* and water? omg the rain!!! awwwwwww here's the link source:Grissaratalk (Thank you very much)spoiler TV Guide

7. Desertwind

OMG. the same thing happened to me..except the AOL techs. say "their still there" and we'll try and retrieve them.. so maybe yours are still there as well! computers :mad:

[​IMG]

8. Desertwind

RESPONSE
    Where does it say she *DIED*? I read it twice and didn't see that, and she's in ep. 3.. so she doesn't die!

9. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

The anticipation is killing me. :rolleyes: And the blue boxes are tormenting me. I need to stop coming here! Need to need to need to need to READ SPOILERS!

*falls over*

*stares at naked WP*

Ok. I'm better. Just a teeny moment of real honest weakness. The first since this whole debacle started. Of REAL weakness where my finger was hovering over the clicky button and my pointer was hovering over the SPOILER link.

*whimpers* She ain't gonna die.

I have good days and bad days, ya know? Days of nothing but doubt - and days where I think that the whole worlds gone crazy because they wouldn't actually KILL my Sara. And then I have days that I don't give a shit either way. Infact my sister and I had a converstaion on the way to go shopping (it's a two hour drive to the next biggest city-yay car rides) about all the horrific endings that Sara could have. Take for instance:

1) She could drown. Within minutes of waking up, it started to rain and she drowned. Mud and all sorts of ishy things flooded her lungs and she died.

2) They find her. She's alive! She's concious! She's TALKING! Aaannnnnd then the mud gives way before they can get the crane out there to lift the car and 'boom!'It falls and crushes her. She's dead.

3) She's got internal bleeding. They find her in time and Grissom hops into the ambulance to speed away to the safety of the hospital. She dies enroute because when they lifted the car they took the pressure off and she bled to death.

4) The ambulance crashes into a giant ravine before arriving to get Sara - all inside are instantly killed. Sara dies as a result.

5) The ambulance crashes into a giant ravine AFTER getting Sara. All inside are instantly killed. Both Sara and Grissom are now dead.

6) She is trapped under the car and is, for some unknown reason, bit by some poison insect or snake or nasty big spider. Toxin kills Sara. Grissom then decides that he can no longer be an entomologist and takes up extermination instead.

7) Finally - my favorite - She's fine. She gets out from under the car safely with no bites or internal bleeding; and makes it to the hospital without crashing into a giant ravine. She heals. She goes home on heavy doses of pain meds that Grissom insists that she takes. Falls alseep, due to pain meds, whilst making mac and cheese. Burns down the house. Dies of smoke inhalation.

*giggles*

I need some serious therapy. And now, I'm gonna go do something else.

GSR is awesome.
    GSR rocks my adorable Little Mermaid socks with Flounder on them.
    GSR is my reason to get up in the morning. You know, besides the rest of my miserable life. Cheers! :D

That is all.

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Holy CRAP. I just did the freaking Cameron Diaz Charlie's Angels dance because I'm THAT excited. Eeeeee! I'm stoked! I can't WAIT! Is it September yet?! Is it bad that I want MORE pictures? Like...Grissom saving her? lol. And the fact that I'm so happy I got a beer outta the fridge. lol.

::breathes::

I got a thread title...

Sara's Bringing SexyBack :lol:

Well...HOPEFULLY she's bringing it back...

Anyway. GSR. Wow...another thread already. What was that? Two in a summer? That's pretty good for not having any GSR. And we made it to 30! WOOOT!

That's really all I have to say...

GSR rocks my CONVERSE socks!
    GSR rocks my Heineken beer!
    GO TEAM SO!

Edited because I don't think COMVERSE is a brand.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

If I'm not mistaken, I think he means *ded*. As in, OMG..*ded* Not that Sara died because I read it too and it said nothing about her dying.

Hope that helps. :)

12. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

was exacly this 1CSIMfan was like *OMG*, i'm sorry for the misunderstood ...my english is so so poor and i'm a girl he he he...really really sorry guys

13. Desertwind

THANK'S ICSIMFAN as of late I'm so confused~~~and going a bit nutty waiting to se what the heck happens :confused: so I get it it, wipes brow :D relaxes again~~and IloveBilly you're cool, thank's too!

14. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Wow, you guys write a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just spent and hour and a half reading everything from like page 12 and up. My eyes hurt now. I am not suppossed to be on the computer because we have a virus and I am making it worse, but I couldn't resist. I have not talked to you guys since July 24th.
    My birthday passed a couple of days ago.

I counted all of the spoiler boxes from page 12 all the way here and there were 49, I did not read a single one.

The other day I went to the mall with my friends and we were just leaving and I saw a 2007 black mustang. It had the two white stripes going across the top of it. I thought about destroying it, but i decided to get as far away from it as possible instead. My parents were joking with me, they said for my sixteenth birthday next year, they were going to get me a 2007 Red Mustang.

I have been having dreams where Sara dies and I thought going to school would make it better but all my CSI friends there think Sara will die. My only CSI Sara-loving friend I had was a senior last year.

Only 38 days until the season premiere. I can't wait. I hope to be back on before then. Talk to you later.

15. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Whats Catherine doing in Grissoms hat?
    :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.