Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she meant this one, which got borrowed, and that's OK ;) pretty "HOTT' huh? and butterflies too
kiss1.gif

butterflied27lf.jpg

I wouldn't take "let the characters breathe" as saying they are going to break them apart. I think it just means that a bunch of bad crap isn't going to happen to them for a while. In season 7, something bad happened to Catherine, Grissom, Greg and now Sara. It was a lot and they told us last year that things would get "personal" for the CSI's. They made good on that promise, and if there is any truth to this article I think they are simply saying that the CSI's aren't going to be getting burnout or beat up or ... stuck under a car. As for them breaking up anyway. Come on. After all of the crap Grissom and Sara would have gone through? Doubtful.

I wish I had the willpower to go spoiler-free. I really do.

i did not, i did not! it wasn't anything about the plot but about some organizational plans of the show later in the season that have nothing to do with the storyline! *cries*

It's okay, it's okay, I believe you... But, oh, the spoiler boxes are so big and blue and... boxy! And maybe full of GSR goodness... Do I get such a thing as a sponsor here? 'Cause I think I would be needing one in a few weeks...

That was indeed the pic I meant. ^.^ Hehehe Adzix. By the way, is the kissing part of that drawn? Because it looks like it. And whoever drew that, I WANT THEIR SKILLZ. Kind of like how I want JK Rowling's skillz. Book is AMAZING! readit.
Aanyway.
TPTB better not kill Sara. Are you reading this, TPTB? I will be extremely angry if you kill Sara. Heads will roll if you kill Sara... especially downhill. Grissom belongs to Sara, and that is that. You cannot change his ownership!

I really want to go spoiler free, but once the first ep airs in America it's gonna be impossible for me to avoid the spoilers anywhere on here! Think maybe I'll go spoiler free until it airs in the US, then give up (or hibenate!), at least I know once it airs the info I'll be getting to be true - rather than at the mo where every spoiler seems to contradict the one before it (which is driving me ever so slightly potty!)

so sign me up for No Spoilers - at least until it airs in the US anyway!

with really nothing to base this on, Sara will live and she and Grissom will live happily ever after, the end xx

BabyBunting said:
with really nothing to base this on, Sara will live and she and Grissom will live happily ever after, the end xx
Good plan. ^.^
Just finished this, a sort of collage-y thing with that amazing make-out pic. It totally makes me want to cuddle with Grissom.
Don't Hurt Me Again
The superimposed images are from Living Doll and from Bad to the Bone.

I really want to go spoiler free, but once the first ep airs in America it's gonna be impossible for me to avoid the spoilers anywhere on here! Think maybe I'll go spoiler free until it airs in the US, then give up (or hibenate!), at least I know once it airs the info I'll be getting to be true - rather than at the mo where every spoiler seems to contradict the one before it (which is driving me ever so slightly potty!)
Nice plan. Think I'm going to do the same thing because there's no way I'll last without new GSR until January and at least when everyone else is talking about a certain scene I know it actually happened and isn't just a possibility.

*Looks around for choco-b and her amazing collection of lists* I want to be spoiler free too!

yay, Shipwrecked! you just made a great choice ya know spoilers are like chocolate. if you go on a diet, the first days are almost unbearable, but then you get used to it, and it's a lot easier.

How I read that part: Eat chocolate while you go without spoilers.

Actually, what I'm doing is going totally spoiler crazy for this show you might have heard of called The Office. I just forget about CSI stuff when I'm reading all the Jim Halpert goodness!

How is this post GSR related? It's not. But I have a friend in a top secret relationship with her boss, and if the evil man over her boss finds out, they both get fired. I'm not kidding. When she told me over the phone, my GSR sensor kicked in and I was like, "That is so cool." And then she told me it wasn't cool to get fired.

It's just my friend didn't get kidnapped by a psychopath and pinned under a mustang.

eat chocolate while you go without spoilers - i like that train of thought! :lol:

i think going spoiler free should be pretty easy at first, from what i've been able to make out so far they're (TPTB) not really willing to let any spoilers out before the season premier because of wanting to keep the surprise of if Sara lives or not... so they really can't say very much without giving the game away. most of the spoilers I have read haven't really told me anything I haven't been able to work out for myself from what's happened in previous episodes and those which have said other things aren't very belivable. so those going spoiler free, you're not missing anything! not that i'm going to read any more spoilers from now on... not worth it!

you know when you watch too much CSI when: your hubby buys superglue from a DIY store and you instantly think of using it for fingerprinting and can't think of any other reason why he might have bought it.

you know you're addicted to GSR: when you start to consider getting a butterfly tattoo.

So, beings the majority of us don't want to read 'spoilers' should we stop doing the 'spoiler boxes'? and the new S/8 ep. 1 will air on Sept. 27th..holy moly, still two friggin' months off :(
gsr.png

wall800_csi_40.jpg
after she's found, their going to hang out here, and he's got his straw hat on again :D

Hey guys, doesn't filming start soon? I'm trying to go spoiler free, but I think rumors about Jorja being at filming don't count as a spoiler. I don't want to know any plots before I see the episodes,but I want to hear nobody is going to leave the show.(Unless it's Spork :lol: :devil:).

I'm back, I missed you guys. I was very lonely because everyone in my family except my mom thinks Sara won't survive and that includes my friends too.

I just finished reading all of the posts I haved missed and it took me an entire hour. There were at least 40 spoiler boxes and I did not look at a single one I am so proud. Every time I saw one, I looked at it and I thought "Do I want to read this one." I almost gave in several times, but I didn't. Everytime I turned one down I got stronger for the next one. There was an entire page where just about everyone had a spoiler box. I want to be surprised when the premiere airs. We have 2 months, 3 days, 4 hours, and 29 minutes before we can find out though. It will be hard but we'll survive.

I was thinking, if Sara does die, even though she won't, What will happen to us and this thread? Are we going to stay together for support because I will need some? Will we be allowed to keep making threads?

ChocoBunnys please sign me up for spoiler free, thank you.

[By the way, I know this is off topic, so please don't yell at me, I just wanted to say Eggy I am a Harry/Hermione shipper and there are several chapters in the 7th book that shows why, but I do think Hermione and Ron look cute together I will be happy if she got with either one, I am obviously not a Grillows fan, so don't be so soon to judge people by their ships, I know you weren't mean, I'm just sticking up for Harry/Hermione fans.]

seattlecsifan WoW it's for now!!!in 5 of July David Rambo said " and will begin filming in about 3 weeks "!!! Now, we are in 23 of July!!!
Desertwind thank you very much!!!!i loveddd!!! now...i have indiana jones song in my mind :lol:

I have it in my mailbox as Davidrambo, so you might try that, but I think it's a bit late for any thing to change, I'm a lttle miffed [putting it mildly] that on the 'spoiler' thread other fans 'feel sorry for us' do we feel sorry for ourselves?

meaning that the end is near for our couple, because of this crap that is being spread, about the relationship will 'conclude' and 'it will be smartly done' and 'they all need breathing room'.. WHAT :eek:and they will 'be on seperate journeys' please, I feel like I've been led down a real bad path, and want to go off in a different direction... what the hell is going on?

wtganigoodbye2cb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back