Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

haaaaaaa thank you so much!!! she is beautiful!!!
i am waiting for more new pics!!!

Hello all! Wow...what a weekend!

I am SO excited because...I uh... got an "advanced copy" of Kelly Clarkson's new album and I feel like a kid in a candy store. :D

Right...GSR..

You know you're addicted to GSR when...You are in the car with your parents and you scream "BUTTERFLY!" becaus someone had a license plate with one on it. Then your parents look at you funny. :lol:

I went to go get my hair cut yesterday and when the girl set me down to wash my hair..."Sara Smile" started playing. :)

I went to the fanfest today of our football team ( GO BUCS! That's American football...) and there was a band there playing "Mustang Sally" Kinda gave me chills...::shivers::

Man...we need to play six degress of separation with GSR...seriously...:lol:

Almost done with "Cold Burn". Wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be but...meh...whatever.

Made a new GSR video. If you want to see it, I'll give you the link because I know we're not allowed to post that stuff here...so...if you want it...PM me.

Good to see everyone is trickling back in. :)

July is almost here. ::jumps up and down:: I will stay spoiler-free! I will stay spoiler-free! :D

And Jorja looks gorgeous in those pics seattle! Thanks for posting!

I think...yeah...that's all I got.

Happy GSR'ing everyone! :D

Lata.

Herzeleid said:
Dah, I haven't watched the finale in a while..Um, when they cut from Natalie placing the mini in Gris' office, or Gris and Cath leaving the creepy chick's dad's show, they cut to a birds eye view of Vegas at night and there's a thunderstorm in the background. Then it cuts to Gris finding the mini in his office. When they show that angle of Vegas is it looking Northerly?

ETA: I just FFW through the entire epi...The angle of Vegas is right after the boys catch Natalie, right before Gris talks to her. Yeah. :)

Here's some shots of that 'Vegas' scene, although their 'fake' and I'll post a real Vegas pic. it is the "strip" that they showed in the finale, and the "The Fremont Street Experience" which is real, but there's no "GOLDEN GOOSE" :lol: bogus,[there is a Golden Nugget] apparently they [graphic dept] put their signs over the real ones, of course I'd think with their approval!

MINATURE FAKE VEGAS

DOWNTOWN

WARRICK AND NICK

REAL LAS VEGAS overview of the strip ;)

P1020941-a.jpg

And thank's for the great shots of Jorja seattlecsifan ;)

Crickey, I'm so bored not having any fresh GSR that I went to the CSIBrasil.net site last night looking for something interesting. Even though I don't speak portuguese & only know rudamentery spanish I signed up so I could vote in their "should Sara live" poll. I voted to save Sara I think.

I like to think there's a difference...I won't go into the details because it would be inappropriate for this board We're officially angst whore/slut buddies...YAY!!

Hey guys, I believe you were told in the past to knock it off with the whore/slut words. If it's inappropriate to go into the details it's also inappropriate to bring it up in the first place. This is a PG13 board and everybody needs to watch their language.

Thanks.

I uh... got an "advanced copy" of Kelly Clarkson's new album and I feel like a kid in a candy store.
Ahhh, an "advanced copy." I get it. ;) Just kidding.

Crickey, I'm so bored not having any fresh GSR that I went to the CSIBrasil.net site last night looking for something interesting. Even though I don't speak portuguese & only know rudamentery spanish I signed up so I could vote in their "should Sara live" poll. I voted to save Sara I think.
If ancient Romans were still around and happened to be GSR fans, I would totally be at a Latin speakin GSR board right now.

That's probably why my favorite Sara quote is in SDD (one of my top 3 GSR episodes) where she says, "That's Latin for you're hiding a dead body." Because I'm a Latin Geek, I laugh every time.

MINATURE FAKE VEGAS
I loved the Vegas miniature that they kept showing. It was cute, and it was funny that they didn't start showing the real Vegas (which I guess is actually Fake) until Sara got kidnapped, Grissom went batsh!t, and there was a mini on his desk.

I think the whole first episode of s8 will be about how Natalie got Sara under the car and stuff, and the search for Sara and maybe we'll get some lovey dovey flashbacks of Grissom and Sara. Man that would be good, then they'd have another cliff hanger to the next episode when Grissom and co. are in the desert and they've split up to search and Grissom goes down a hill sort of and sees Sara's arm under the car and then it finishes with TBC to episode 2.
You should just go on with your own fics with all that. Geez.

Hey Season 7 spoiled people! Remember when we first got a huge load of spoilers about the finale, and everyone was like, "How are they going to fit this into one episode?" Do you think we'll see anything that was spoiled for the finale in 8x01 or 8x02? Like the stuff that got cut out...? Or do you think TPTB trashed it once they got on YTDAW?

It's a bit off topic...wait...omg!

Do you remember the sketches made by Natalie we were supposed to see of Grissom and Sara by a car? I think (I could be wrong) TPTB changed it to flashback form just so we could see the Arm!sex in action!!! I like TPTB a little better now.

seattlecsifan said:
yep i don't know what do until S 8..i'm happy i'm not alone..and we always can talk about..and we did every day!!! in this break i'm looking for pictures!!
i'm from Brazil so any help with portuguese is just ask..is crazy how we look for CSI in internet not matter what language is...wow we find a way he he he
i'm really don't know english, i just try cos gosh i loveeeeeeee CSI!!!!
Funny is i have a lot stuff for read in english for college and gosh is hard, but read fic about GSR become easy...ahuahaua

That's probably why my favorite Sara quote is in SDD (one of my top 3 GSR episodes) where she says, "That's Latin for you're hiding a dead body." Because I'm a Latin Geek, I laugh every time.
i loveeeeeeee when Sara say this!!!! he he he less latin !!!

Here's one going waaaay back to S/1,'BLOOD DROPS' and how in tune they were even then
gsr.png

bd47.jpg

desertwind said:
Here's one going waaaay back to S/1,'BLOOD DROPS' and how in tune they were even then
gsr.png

bd47.jpg
i saw again a fews days ago..every day have CSI rerun :D
i loved this epi and loved Sara with Brenda.. in this time we didn't know about Sara past
she hold the girl hand how someone did with her!!!
and in that moment this gesture was so import awwwwwwwwwwww and sure Grissom and Sara in this epi was perfect !!!
that why i loved so much Grissom and Sara holding hands(bloodline, Nesting Dolls)..is so strong..mean so much!!!
i love how that means Grissom was always there for her!!
SarahSidleandachildren.jpg

nesting dolls

Shipwrecked said:
I uh... got an "advanced copy" of Kelly Clarkson's new album and I feel like a kid in a candy store.
Ahhh, an "advanced copy." I get it. ;) Just kidding.

I'm glad someone got me...:lol: Thanks Shipwrecked

Do you remember the sketches made by Natalie we were supposed to see of Grissom and Sara by a car? I think (I could be wrong) TPTB changed it to flashback form just so we could see the Arm!sex in action!!! I like TPTB a little better now.
:lol: I think I like them better now too. Although...totally wanted to see more Arm!Sex but that's just plain 'ol greedy. :lol: Hey...I'm a fan girl...what can I say? ::Starts singing Kelly Clarkson's Addicted:: :p

But ::clears throat:: Totally with ya.

Oh...TOTALLY love Blood Drops. My favorite part?

SARA: The shrink says the kid is in a catatonic state from a trauma. I
could've told you that. But she did respond to the name "Buffalo."

GRISSOM: Respond how?

SARA: She freaked out.

(CATHERINE stares at SARA and takes a deep breath.)

GRISSOM: And ... what are you doing about it now?

(SARA nods as she looks at GRISSOM.)

SARA: Going back to the girl.

(beat)

SARA: I left her in the car.

(GRISSOM looks at her. CATHERINE can't believe what she's hearing.)

SARA: (deadpans) The windows are cracked.

(GRISSOM stares at SARA, absolutely no expression on his face.)

SARA: Give me a little credit. She's at the hospital.

:lol: That. My friends, is why I love Sara Sidle. :lol:

Hey, guys, I feel bad pimping out my stuff seeing I've only posted a few times in here, but I've seen a few of you ask for some summer fanfic...I'm writing a pretty long GSR story where Sara's mom is sick and she goes to San Francisco to finally face her mother after not talking to her for 25 years. It's chock full of good GSR goodness, so if you want to check it out...Since I Met You

1CSIMfan said:
I like to think there's a difference...I won't go into the details because it would be inappropriate for this board We're officially angst whore/slut buddies...YAY!!

Hey guys, I believe you were told in the past to knock it off with the whore/slut words. If it's inappropriate to go into the details it's also inappropriate to bring it up in the first place. This is a PG13 board and everybody needs to watch their language.

Thanks.

sorry :(

I just watched LoG and even though I've seen it so many times, I still can't help but get teary at the end when Keppler dies. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really never liked him, but we rarely see Catherine that emotional.

And on the GSR note, I literally laughed out loud when Grissom first came on the screne. He was growing a freaking forest on his face!! And then he was eagerly pushing down the hall following Sara and she was backing away like wtf? And he said she'd be surprised when the cocoon hatched....*sigh*

Now that I've regaled all of you with the episode summary even though all of you have seen it, I'm going to go watch Living Legend...peace

Hello all.
No, that was a lame way of starting my post.
But it was my line in a play once. Though my character in that was a scary kleptomaniac, who probably had a few teasers herself...>.<
Anywho, since I haven't been on in a while, I thought I'd update all. though, this isn't a blog, so I'll add something GSR-y in at some random moment, I assure you.

Okay, so yeah. This week, I...got a new guitar, and learned how to play Coldplay's The Scientist, as I thought it rather fitting.
and then, I taught my kid brother how to surf...on a large septic hill in our front yard, because aside from the beach, this place is like John Deer heaven.
The Redneck Riviera, that's right. and suddenly, I don't appreciate my transfer anymore. >.<

The highlight of my day, though, was when my Lieutenant next-door neighbour came over to fix my boat, and we talked. Actually, my parents kind of talked, I spent my time looking at the oddities on his belt. And he was still in uniform, so I checked it out, and there was a freaking taser!
Which I will make my duty to steal when I babysit his boy's on Tuesday. But that would question why he'd go off to work without his taser, so scratch that, I ain't stealing it anymore. But I swear, that man should leave a gun in the house! I mean...if something were to happen, or something...you know, to protect the little ones...hehehe.
I wonder if he could get me a job...

So yeah, uneventful, I know. I cut grass, though.
Oh, and my boyfriend nearly stood me up, but then he called me and said he wasn't going to make it to the bookstore, so I said that was fine, and we hung up.

Grissom and Sara?
Right, yes, them.
Uhh. They need an official CD and a magazine.
Just because they own that much.
Lost has one.
As does American Idol.
And apparently, Johnny Depp does too, and that is pretty creepy.
CSI needs a magazine. With Grissom and Sara gracing the pages all over the place, with the shirtless for good measure. :]

Right, I want cookie dough, now.
And more candy from the Oriental Market, 'cause that place pretty much owns all.

Night!
- Andy // Toasty

I am upset.

Here I was, thinking it was the greatest AWESOMEST(Is that a word?) idea in the world, and it back fires! :mad:

So...they have this website where you can make your own personalized checks. Well, I SO want CSI checks. I had this outline and EVERYTHING. I was going to have a cast picture, then Sara than GSR than the CSI: logo. I had them the way I wanted them and then this little box pops up and says something about copyright infringement. :mad: Stupid, stupid laws. GRRRR.

Sorry. Rant over.

Ummm...hurray for GSR?
GSR rocks my pink and white socks.
And I totally agree with Toasty about the CD and magazine idea. I'd vote for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back