Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

I wish I could be spoiler free WINGS23. I actually was SF before I came to this site. Sara has definitely become a main character by now because of the GSR Cannon. ;) Exactly, I hated the third season DVD box because it was just Catherine and Grissom :mad:. I thought there are more characters than just them, Now Sara has moved up the line or the DVD box. :) Hello, that is a hint to she is a main character. A lot of my friends at school are anti's :( and the ones that aren't graduated.

I am trying to train them CSI LOVE. I trained them to like CSI. ;) In about another year they will love Sara and shortly after that they will love GSR. :lol: :D

csi_love said:
I train my friends to like GSR :rolleyes:

LOL nice! My friends aren't as obedient unfortunately. They all thing I'm crazy with my GSR obsession. Seriously, they're about the put me in a straight jacket. Most of the anti's I know don't really watch CSI that much though. They all just think it's a good show and watch it if they have time. They have a very passive relationship with CSI, I think. But for being so passive they're very certain Sara's getting killed off. And I'm just like- well you don't even watch CSI much and you don't know what you're talking about so hush!

Psh Sara is so going to live! Don't let the anti's get to you!

We will be able to laugh at all the antis when Sara lives :)

Hey WINGS23, my friends are positive that Sara is going to die too :(. They keep telling me she is trapped under a car Kelly, no one can survive that. I just rerspond Sara is going to be the first one to survive then. ;) I won't let them get to me. :) :D I must think positively.

It does worry me a little about how she will survive but I'm convinced that TPTB will sort something out for this one.

I don't think the TPTB are that naive as to killing her off. I think they realize that if they do that they will lose a whole lot more fans than they will gain.

At least I'm not the only one who is surrounded by friends who think Sara's done for. This is comforting.

I'm sure there are lots of ways a person can survive being trapped under a car. Not that I can speak from personal experience or anything, but still Sara will make it because Grissom's going to find her and save her and then we WILL laugh at all the anti's and have a GSR parade! Or something. And even if there isn't a good way for how Sara will survive, well then I guess we're called team stupidly optimistic for a reason.

*Discussion appears to come to an end*
How are we going to talk about GSR all summer when Sara's all stuck under a car? :(

Edit: A GSR parade? Sounds fun!

I want to join team stupidly optomistic. One of my friends says she is going o survive but she will be in a coma. I think she will survive with a coupl of broken ribs or bones, but nothing serious.

csi_love said:
*Discussion appears to come to an end*
How are we going to talk about GSR all summer when Sara's all stuck under a car? :(

*tear* I don't know but it's going to drive me crazy!

I can see Sara being unconscious when they find her at first, but I'd like to see her awake for at least some of the episode. Even though a coma might make more sense. Alive but very, very gravely injured and in a coma might be the most realistic route for the writers to take. I agree with the people who want the season opener to focus on Sara and they can't do that if she's out cold. Plus I want to our two geeks interact! Really though I don't care as long as she lives! Go Team SO!

LoL! I've found you have to subtly bring up GSR in a convo and slowly twist and turn people's words until they realize they're a closet shipper. THEN you turn it against them and say HA! I knew you liked Sara and Gris! At least that's how I converted everyone I know.

I know I'm a little slow, but I just got my S6 in the mail and watched 6X1 at lunch yesterday. I still laughed when Gris said "I'm not a pervert." LOL! My friend kinda looked at me like I was retarded so I told her "THAT my friend...was CSI comedy. Get with the program chica!" Of course she then proceeded to tell me I'm a dork and I watch CSI too much. I just smiled at her hehe.

I guess I'm just not creative enough to make anyone change their minds about GSR... though now that I think about it, I have converted one person to being a GSR shipper! Ok so it's only my mother but still. When I'm away at school during the year she doesn't watch CSI, but now that I've come home for the summer I make her watch it every night with me. She's always liked GSR but she won't admit that... until two nights ago I when I was going on about how Sara has to live. I get really passionate about it and I said something along the lines of "She has to live because she and Grissom are meant to be together and GSR is such a part of CSI!" and she went "Yeah I know!" hehe I think it slipped out but at least I have one convert! Maybe I'll try twisting my friends words next... *mischievous grin*

btw kinda off topic, but no one's been to the CSI exhibit in Chicago have they? They should have some GSR stuff there too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back