Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Alyssa why is that whenever I read your posts, I suddenly feel "hopeful?" I was so upset by the finale. So mixed with emotions because of Sara possibly being killed.

But, when you really think about it guys', would CSI: really do that to Jorja? Would Jorja even allow it? Would Billy Petersen be fine with it? David Rambo, our GSR GOD- would he be totally okay with the fact that there'd be no more GSR? He has put his soul into them, through his writing. And you can tell- from his very first episode Butterflied that he cares for these characters.. Even if they are just characters.

Then the whole scenario of the finale made me think even more as I watched it a few more times.. Jorja having only 5 minutes of screentime, would they kill a character off, and only give her so little time? That's not a way to say good bye. Not only that, but we've got no conclusion- we can't say good bye to a character when we've got no "ending." We need the kiss, the hug, the cocoon.. And by all means, I am sure TPTB haven't forgotten about those.

For all we know, Sara didn't get a call to go to San Francisco like it was originally in the script. Because she had her kit, her cell phone, her car, and keys- all I can think is she was going back to the crime scene, or going home. Natalie got off "work," and had found the precise moment that Sara would be heading to her car (Possibly stalking her earlier on?).

Of course, I think the premiere will be more of flashbacks than anything. We will see how Sara got under the car. Natalie isn't stupid, and I'm sure she will end up talking- explaining to Grissom exactly how it was done. Catherine will find things that will help them along, the sketchbook, etc.

If you re-watch the episode, in the beginning where she was going for a job interview, she began sketching a man- with glasses. That would be Grissom. But why? Obviously it was important enough to show us on screen.. Perhaps Grissom does make it there, will Sara be alive? Will she be unconcious?

Grissom only has himself to blame, but it isn't his fault. It's this twisted woman's.

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.. Her shirt was quite low, very revealing!! Go Jorja, you smexy woman you.

2. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

3. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

^^ thanks for bringing up the quick sketch of grissom. i remember when the spoilers first started coming out, one was something about grissom either seeing the 'accident', or in some way being there. for the life of me i can't remember, and it's way past my bedtime to look back. does anyone else remember reading something along those lines?

ETA: i gave it a go anyway and couldn't find it. maybe its the drugs talking.

mslakerz thats from FI, the shaving scene..

4. gSrLoVeGoGiRl

gSrLoVeGoGiRl Victim

Hey,
    I was reading and I remember some guy saying that Grissom was going to see what happened to Sara, but I don’t remember were I saw it. And I thought he was of his rocker. :(

5. Jay09

Jay09 Victim

Man I am so depressed. I'm looking foward to s8.
    It'd be cool if the premiere started like this:
    Grissom could be sitting in his office, thinking about Sara,
    a flashback starts of them together, happy, then iron maiden "no prayer for the dying" would start playing, because the lyrics are appropriate and of couse because I love it,and then Grissom stands up after the flashback, goes to his car, drives to the desert and searches for Sara because he realises just how much she brightened up his life and he finds her and digs her out from under the car and rushes her to the hospital and saves her.
    Wow I had a moment there.

6. gSrLoVeGoGiRl

gSrLoVeGoGiRl Victim

Wow that would be awesome, I'm so sad because of what happened to Sara I want it to be over as soon as possible. *sigh* :(

7. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Wow, I can't beleive I haven't commented on the finale yet.

So the arm!sex was pretty much the greatest thing I have ever seen. Not really, but you know. Aaanyways, I really wish they wouldn't of ended it in a cliffhanger. Summer is way too long to wait to see if Sara makes it. I was expecting more GSR from the episode and also more Sara, but hopefully the premier will make up for that.

One part I found hilarious was when the pulled up the case photos from the car wreck. No, I didn't find the case itself funny, just the picture. Here's what I mean.

Overall I thought the episode was okay, Natalie was pleasantly creepy and subtle freak-out Grissom is always awesome to see. Can't wait 'till season 8. *fingers crossed*

Hey Adz, welcome back! You planning on going spoiler free next season too?

Choc, I absolutely loved all their wtf looks. Classic. *wipes a tear* Catherine's is the best followed by Greg's.

I do. :D Well, maybe not in the mud, but I would love to see something that makes me squee. Ok, I know, this is CSI but...actually, the mud does sound good.

Des and SSR - Hot icons.

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

The armsex sceen. they said that it was 6 months ago, and CSI usaly fallows real time with the exception of TBC's
    If Adz isnt staying spoilerfree, im scared

When i wathced the episode i wondered why there where pictures of G&S? They didnt pull it off a reflection or somthin' as they usaly do, unless someone was randomy taking pictures of them. Strange.

9. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Oh my, I'm gone for a day and y'all write novels while I'm away. Congrats to all you insightful posters, you can label me impressed and ship me to China!

Anyway, Alyssa:
    Wow- just wow. I read parts of your posts out loud to my sister and she was very impressed as well.

*claps for alyssa*
    Anyway, I loved the season opener suggestion with the cocoon hatching and then a pan-out to the rescue, I forgot who mentioned it and was too lazy to go back and look. I can totally see that happening.

I haven't had the chance to watch it again (I know, crazy right? :eek:) because of work and finals and stuff, but I plan to tonight.

Other than that, I don't have much else to say. It makes me sad when all of you can contribute these awesome analyses and I'm sitting here with my pom-poms going "GO GSR...WOOT" :(

Forgive me for my lack of contribution to this wonderful board

10. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

Actually they said it was 6 weeks ago. Following real time, that would be around the Lab Rats episode timeframe.

It's really good to read all your theories and explanations. I love this board!

11. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Guys, William Petersen & Jorja Fox will be on the cover of TV Guide's May 28 - June 3, 2007 issue.
    [​IMG]
    i loved the finale, really loved!!!i didn't like the TBC..i knew cos spoilers..but i hated so much!!
    i just listen ppl you know that still don't see the power of GSR(is incredible but have ) saying the MCSK could take everyone..Grissom loves all... and WAS Sara for contract stuff...
    Gosh, that made me so mad...sorry for those ppl. they don't see how strong is GSR!!! i think they lose the part Grissom says Sara is the only one he ever loved...bleh
    who care with those ppl anyway.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's ILovebilly I get mine in the mail always on Tues.[​IMG] and I think your all right in Natalies nut-frame state of her frazzled/crazed mind, she's imagining all this crap about Sara, saying Gris "she didn't kill her" and I truly believe she'll be returning for S/8, and everything will come to fruition[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Thanks so much ilovebilly for the heads up- I definitely plan to rush out and buy it as soon as I can!

14. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

*cheers for another cover*

As much as I hate TV guide lately (yes, we're still disputing.) That's three awesome covers.

I was killing a spider today. OMG the thing was HUGE! Like if I hadn't killed it it would have eaten me in my sleep. Yes, I have an irrational fear of spiders too. Anyway, so I was killing this spider and it LOOKED at me. And so I stared it down - and the whole time, I'm thinking "Grissom would be proud. I'm bonding with a giant spider." Then it lunged at me and I squished it.

Yes. Spiders LUNGE.

I apologize for the randomness of this post. I've been cleaning all friggin' afternoon and I think I'm hyped up or something. I dunno.

GSR rocks my socks.
    It shall last many seasons more.
    I can't believe I didn't mention trapped Sara even once in this post - GAH!

So close.

That is all.

15. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

Hmm... Oh, in my flury of typing I didn't specify which crime scene I was talking about (how could that possibly cause any confusion when talking about CSI?... ;) ) I didn't mean the armsex scene, but rather the one with the foster son who turned out to be accidentally electrocuted...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.