Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted. Thanks, GSRlove. :) So... let's give it until, say, post #960 before the second round? What do y'all think?

From Adz:

i just got another idea for the thread name!

Having Doggy Sex on a Godzilla Sized Bed

but i think it's gonna get instantly cenzored to "They Love Puppies" or something, lol.

End From Adzix.

lol. It amused me - don't worry she's not expecting it to make it into the running - Just wanted to amuse you all.

I'm so freakin' tired.

GSR. Three lines. :yawns: ya'll don't know what you're doing to me.

Oh, and to whomever asked - the Rules of Shipper Central state that we have to post at least three lines about GSR (or whatever ship thread you're in). If not, the mods start thinking we're getting to chatty. Which we've been guilty of way more then once. Especially after a huge GSR scene. Take Thread 18 for example. ;)

I love GSR - it makes me happy because it's beautiful.
I like penguins, but I LURVE GSR.

Oh! I totally had a question - and possibly a discussion that even the Spoil Free can join in on! Go me! It's lame, but I was thinking the other day whilst reading a "WtG never happened. Use your imagination." fic the other night.

Where do you think we'd be if TPTB had decided to to cut the bedroom scene in WtG? If we never became canon... do you think the little moments would have continued? Do you think it would have been enough to keep us all interested? And I'm talking here that it was NEVER going to happen - that there were no Spoilers and it never existed at all.

Now, pretend that the season so far had NONE of the GSR scenes that we've all become addicted to...

No letter.
No Cocoon.
No "I'll miss you."
No Hallway stalking.
No "I won't wait up."
No talking of Pumpikins and velvet pillows.
No "You make me happy."
No Veggie Burger.
No watching Godzilla and reading love letters... wow, I didn't realize how strange a combination that was until I just typed that out. Nothing like reading a sappy confession from your lovah whilst watching the cheesiest monster movie ever. :lol: That's so great. And I do love Godzilla. But it is cheesy. lol.
No ANYTHING.

Are there any other scenes that we would have picked to death in an attempt to make nothing of something? Because we all know that we have in the past... it was fun. Totally insane, but fun. lol. How do you think the season would have progressed?

I spent to much time thinking this one over. I think I was having a nightmare. lol.

Okies, I hafta get up in 4 hours so I'm going to sleep now. I'll post my opinions later - after my not so tired brain has time to think over what I just typed out. lol

I have to go to sleep, I'm amusing myself to much. Go ahead. Count how many times I used "lol" in this post. My tired brain thinks I'm funny. That's great. lol. See? I can't help myself.

SLEEP. NOW.

That is all.

*smiles* Great birthday. Thanks for all the birthday wishes and the happy GSR talk. Glad you guys still endure my novels! :)

As for the upcoming drama, I'm waiting for the cold open to start going bananas. I've kinda shut down half my brain for this one, already, but I could see some definite positive things coming out of this. Firstly, LH won't name who nearly killed her, so Grissom buddies up to her in hopes of getting the information.... What if it was ultimately Sara who got the information? I think that'd be a nice little twist... Grissom thinks he's the one who can do it, but Sara's the one who really can... I think it would also even out the playing field again a bit, and we could MAYBE get past and ignore some of the angst TPTB are trying to build up for this episode.

Oooh, I like where you're going with this one. Particularly since I would love to see some quality Lady Heather/Sara interaction--and not just wrangling over Grissom. I would love to see Sara wrest the info out of Lady H. Reserved people find themselves unable to resist trusting Sara "intimately," so Lady H may find herself spilling the beans to someone who (*gasp*) isn't Grissom.

Turtle, I find CSI without GSR . . . pointless. It makes me sad. I'm pretty sure this season hasn't made me sad. No, it has made me happy.

Seriously, I wouldn't be watching CSI as avidly and with as much relish if we weren't getting the tasty bits of GSR that we've been getting this season. Canonizing GSR turned me from a slightly drifting, casual fan into a religious CSI watcher. A fanvid-watching, internet-forum-addicted, crazed shipper. I probably wouldn't be here posting every day if GSR hadn't become canon.

LadyDisdain said:
Turtle, I find CSI without GSR . . . pointless. It makes me sad. I'm pretty sure this season hasn't made me sad. No, it has made me happy.

:lol: :lol:

Wow...I think I'm crying I laughed so hard.

I really don't think I have time to answer this question Turtle to the fullest potential right now because I have to go to work so it'll just have to wait until later when I can ponder it longer.

Wow. No GSR.
GSR makes me happy. :)
GSR is love.

Three. Lines.

:D

Awesome thread titles, guys! I'm really liking "To heart's and eye's delight"! Anyway, I really wish Thursday would hurry up! I can't wait to see what's going to happen. GSR is so hot! I want more! (Who doesn't? Heh... *evil grin* >:3) I haven't been this excited about an episode since Pirates! (Remember, I've been spoiler free, so I didn't know about "Way to Go"! XD)

LadyDisdain said:

lol *laughs, then coughs* DAMN THIS EVIL COUGH!!! I CanT EVEN LAUGH AT THE FUNNY GSR JOKES

Y'know what, I've been thinking about something... it's really horrible, and maybe a bit of a spoiler so...
What if Gris has a huge fight with Sara in this up coming episode and then she leaves, and then later on he realises that they were fighting over nothing and tries to call her, but gets no answer, and Sara DIES *god forbid...touch wood touch wood* and the last thing he said to her was horrible, kinda like in the first Spiderman.

Did anyone else read it? I think it's somewhat promising...Billy said he thinks the fans (that's us) will be happy with the last couple episodes. Then he said that his character doesn't want his and sara's relationship out in the open so he won't "cheat and tell". Am I looking too much into it? Probably!!! :lol:

Anyone else think that Adz has been watching too many LH eps? She's even got slaves now. :eek: :lol:

Turts maybe we would be picking apart them working together so easily. You know, there aren't any disagreements, they are working side by side, Sara isn't trying to impress G any more. Imagine what we would be thinking if we hadn't had the bedroom scene, but had had all the other scenes. :eek: I think the first time we would really think, I mean really think they were together would be in double cross with the no dear, but apart from that we would have to wait until Happenstance for absolute proof. You can't wait up for someone you don't live with can you? :lol:

Ok, I have something really, really, really important and moving to say, so before I forget it, I'm going to put it in a spoiler box. :p

.... Which somehow ended up at the end of my post.... Oh well....

OMG! ::squee:: I cannot wait until the final two episodes! I wish I was watching them!!

csi_love said:
Heh it's amazing how many people I have actually had to inform of Grissom and Sara's relationship :eek:

I mean, 'It's so obvious isn't it?'

OMG! I agree! My one friend in on the verge of disowning me because I mention CSI/GSR once a week! When she told me this, I amde it perfectly clear to her that I could go on about CSI & GSR for about 4 hours straight. And that she was lucky.

While my other friend, I just lent Season 3. And she ran up to me on the Monday saying,

"OMG! Catherine's father is a murderer!"

Me- "Yes. Yes. Now we all have to get over the fact that Grissom and Sara are together AND they have a dog!"

My frienda nd quite a few people around me just looked at me like I was mad... This is why I don't talk about CSI at school. but my file is covered in it!!

mrb105 said:
I know right, whats with Ecklie. I see on IMDB he was/is gonna on Grey's Anatomy too, what a traitor. Has he seriously only been in 22 CSI episodes? It doesn't seem like that much when there has been 163.

Ecklie is like, the silent invisible enemy. You never see him, but you know he is there. And to whoever asked if he was in Navy NCIS, apparently he was. :p
I agree with most of you that I think Lady H is gunna put some perspective on Grissom's relationship. Send the relationship for a total spin?!? No. Way tooo dramatic and too much like GA (sorry GA fans) and since this is CSI and not GA, I would hope not. I don't think that just Lady H returning and knowcking some sense into Grissom's head will make him admit his love for Sara. He doesn't do anything quickly, especially when it comes to Sara (um, how long did he take to jump on the 'you should be going out with Sara' bandwagon? A looong time) Although I think that the meeting and progressing effect on GSR, making them stronger, closer, etc. And maybe even giving a sort of bond between Sara and Lady H like Catherine established with Lady H back in her very, very first episode. Or maybe it will develop into a deep, deep hatred. Which I doubt because Sara just isn't that type of person. Anyways, on to what I will think will happen... I think that Grissom will still not want to voice his feelings after TGTBTD because he is still Grissom after all. I think that in the last episode, GSR will be forced out into the open, whether it is ready to be or not, and when Grissom finally finds Sara. Then, only then, is he going to say those 'three little words' AKA I Love you. And it will be all sweet and squee! And then we are all going to wonder if our favourite show is going to turn into a soapie because now GSR is in the open... Will it be revealed or won't it? Who knows...?!?!

Ok. I officially am too much of an obsessed fangirl and need to get all of this out at school instead of bothering you poor people!

Now I just have to decided who to amaze and schok with all my GSR info....

I have a feeling that that was more than three lines. ;)

Kate. :)

All these spoiler boxes are getting me really really really excited about the final two episodes, y'all bvetter not let me down.

WHAT IS 3 LINES!?!?

Anyway...

I'm going back to this but ok... Isn't Grissom the only one Sara trusts? So what does that come off like when Gris says the thing about LH? It is so stupid. And i bet Sara will get the info and i also think that when Grissom walks in and see's them talking, LH will figure out the romance and like lay off. It's going to be ok!

When do Cold Opens usually come on? Thursday?

GSR is Love.

Okay. Wow. What a week..and it's only Tuesday. I blame HER. Yeah...you know who I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Friggin' felt like sh*t yesterday.
I stepped in dog sh*t today.
What...tomorrow am I going to eat sh*t? :lol: Kidding. That's nashty.

Anyway, right. Point of this post...

As for Turts topic...what if the WtG scene never happened?

I would have seriously made something out of nothing. I mean...the reason I fell in love with this show was the science. (Yes...I am a geek myself. :lol:) The GSR was just an added bonus. I am a COMPLETE GSR fangirl now though.

If none of that stuff ever happened would I be dissapointed? Hell yes I would. But them working together and endless flirting? AWESOME. That's why I love this ship, because they still can be cute and keep it professional. And I think that's why I would be sad if it ever came out in the open. Because keeping it a secret makes it so much more sweeter because we are the only ones to see the 'intimate'(teehee) moments between them and I like that.

Was that on topic for that question? I really don't know. I had a long day at work. :lol:

Hurray! 2 more days! :D

And mrb? TOTALLY worth it. ;)

I haven't seen one promo for Thursday, I am so proud of myself, spoiler free is the way to be. I have two finals tomorrow but I can't study cause I'm addicted to this site and thinking about Thurs night. I hate school.

And I can honestly say, that without all those scenes, GSR threads wonld def. not be all the way up to 27, and quite honestly, Grissom & Catherine thread might have been beating you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back