Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Did he say that in a sad way or with a smirk? Just so I can imagine. ;) :lol:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agree, I didn't mind the lack of GSR either, after all, they had their turn last week[​IMG] after all we had to see the Greg issues resolved! and we did, he was fantastic, and how Sara came to his defense, after what she'd been through such a short time ago! there was a bit, the car scene.. not much time left in this seson.. hopefully everything will fall in place. I love Grissom's mellow calm persona, he's in love and it showed :p he's the most happy, I've ever seen him!!

[​IMG]

3. eggbe4thechicken

Maybe it's so there is a huge difference in behaviour, and it is more noticable to the other CSI's? If you catch my drift?

4. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

He said it with a smirk, eggy. ;)

5. eggbe4thechicken

Jolly good. I can only imagine how hot he looked when he said it too! :devil:

Ummm, I love GSR?
    GSR rules?
    Grissom trusts Sara intimately?

There we go, three lines of GSR. Quite easy actually! :lol:

6. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I really had no problem with a GSR-less episode. I rather liked it, actually. Gris and Sara proved why they work well as a couple who share a vocation: They can focus on the work, when need be, and get it done. They did that last night. I love our freakin' geeks.

As for Grissom not lecturing Greg, I, too, see that as part of Sara's effect on him. I mean, I was saying just last week that Gris didn't lecture Sara. He's not lecturing Greg, here, either. His woman told him in "Burn Out" to take it easy on the kid, and he's listening.

A woman is a powerful force in a man's life!

eggy, I don't know where you're from, but you said jolly good, and that sounds so posh English to me that I burst into giggles. Made me miss a dear friend of mine from Reading. *sniff*

In the meantime, I've been writing lately to Philip Glass' work. Ring a bell? Yep, metamorphosis... and boy has our boy been on one this year!

GSR is the best crack in the world.

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, I will say that it's these small no flirt scenes that are just sort of like, "Yes, we're two people in a relationship, but we're still here to do our jobs."

And it's scenes like that where you do honestly believe that the other CSIs would have no clue, so it's nice to throw those in there - seeing them interact with the team - to kind of confirm that, yes, it's not that the CSIs are blind, it's that they know how to be discreet.

NOW!

NOMINATE NEW THREAD TITLES
    *ahem*

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

My title nomination!
    Grissom & Sara #27: We've come a long way, baby.

I've always loved that line from Commited, :lol:

We better get a kiss this season.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, I like that.. ;) good one. or So In Love is that a bit too much? :rolleyes:

I CARE BABY

10. eggbe4thechicken

Yepo I'm English. "Heart of England" too. I'm from Stratford upon Avon where Shakespeare was born. I never realised how English I actually am, not posh though, when I say jolly good it's more of a joking light hearted sort of phrase, if you catch my drift. It makes me laugh how any American show that I watch when they have guest English actors on they are always the poshest they can find. :lol: On DH, CSI (Who Shot Sherlock), ER loads of them, it's hilarious. Lost's Dominic Monaghan has an accent pretty similar to mine, although even less distinctive. :(
    Sara has some real good self control! If G was my beau I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him! :devil:

Prepare yourselves they will be dreadful:
    Sara likes it when he does that (is this one too risky? Only referring to the phone call between Doc and G in MiaB)
    Grissom wants her in the (next) bedroom (You see I can't help it, I have a dirty mind. :devil:)
    Grissom cares about what she thinks (That one was G rated wasn't it. Go me :D)
    This is something else (There we go I'm getting the hang of the child safe thoughts ;))

Ta-da! Aren't they odd? Nevermind, I tried.

:D

11. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Thread titles?

I still like the following:

GSR: Now with Theme Music!

GSR: Laboratory Tango

GSR: "Watch as the entomologist stalks his prey...."

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Hey! Miss Dee stole mine from last time! I want a cracker!! :)

Seriously, though, too great to be at thread titles, again! I wonder if this one will last us through the finale!

I still have to catch Dad up on EE. He wasn't a big fan of the last episode, but he's not a big relationship person either, so we'll see how he handles it.

13. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Time for new titles already? Huh. You know, I would have thought that the last few episodes would have given us more, but thinking back Empty Eyes didn't have very many horribly memorable lines, did it? Or maybe I'm just dumb, who knows?
    And, you know, no matter how much I actually love Sofia, I'm going to kill her for stealing Sara's epic line. Oh horrors.

He Had A Good Reason - [Don't actually know about that one...7x18]
    * My Girl's In The Next Room - [From 'Lips of an Angel' by Hinder, I thought it went well with EE]
    Going Home - [dude, don't even ask]
    Kicking Amazing Ass, Because We Can - [no, that was not a real suggestion]

Has anybody else noticed the GSR resemblance to Hannibal/Clarice?
    No? Just Me? Alright then, you get a short explanation anyway.
    Actually, more of a rant...And Andy rant, that's right.

So, I was reading the end of Hannibal last night, 'cause I pretty much already knew what happened and...

Alright, Mr. Eats-Everybody and Clarice [Mrs. Eats-everybody, those brain eaters] end up together in both the book and the movie versions of Hannibal. And the whole time they were making out, I was just hoping to God that he wouldn't randomly eat her face. Thank the Lord, he never did, and they ended happy, but still. Aaannyway, for some odd reason, those two reminded me so much of Grissom and Sara it was almost disturbing. You have the younger woman who is occupied with getting her job done, but somehow, entranced by this dude who she's actually not really supposed to have anything to do with. And then you have the older really smart, scary guy who might actually eat you if he got too close, who ends up attracted to the young chick who's pretty much there to kick ass and take names. . . -- It was a very interesting book, maybe you should just read it. >.<

My daddy (can't believe I said that) is watching season one out there right now, which actually, I'm sick of. I started watching it, but really, now that we are where we are with Grissom and Sara, there isn't any point anymore other than episode quality. It's just going back to the very beginning. The ROOT OF ALL EVIL. Sorry. o_o;;

And, amazingly, my Sara hating father [who I think is warming up to her a lot now that she's a generally happy person], enjoyed the hell outta Empty Eyes. I was surprised. I had been nice about the bugging, but he gave in and sat down and watched it, and yes, I laughed when Cammie died. I know, I'm a nice person with a huge heart.
    I was TERRIFIED with him. It was spooky.

I should go.
    Alright.

- Andy // Toasty

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Current contenders:

Please remember to bold your nominations! Everyone's done it so far, just a friendly reminder.

1) Grissom & Sara #27: We've come a long way, baby. (have we used this one before?)
    2) So In Love
    3) Sara likes it when he does that
    4) Grissom wants her in the (next) bedroom
    5) Grissom cares about what she thinks
    6) This Is Something Else
    7) Dry your eyes, I'm Gonna Be There For You (Babyface lyrics)
    :cool: GSR: Now with Theme Music!
    9) GSR: Laboratory Tango
    10) GSR: "Watch as the entomologist stalks his prey...."

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

woo, titles!

She's His Personal Barber
    Shaving = Geek Foreplay
    Beard Shaving, Tear Wiping Love
    Intimately

i may come bearing some more titles later :D

peace.