Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

oh. my. god. Boxes. now.
    I'm so emotional right now. *whimper* How G ran into the room. Geez....I was so worried that innertube was going to tell me it was only open to US residents, thank god it didn't. That scene "My date cancelled." Was sooo cute. She also said, "where do you want me?" I thought there might have been a smirk, but sadly no such luck. Thinking about it that scene would have been sooo much better if I didn't know about what was going to happen. I was like "SARA, It's not a suspect!!!" hilarious. Right on to next box...
    "She comes at a time when the Grissom-Sara relationship is heating up." In what way? *wishes make out scene* "LH's appearance actually changes that relationship in a way that is unexpected. She won't have the affect you assume she'll have." :eek: mmm, stops the make out scene? :rolleyes: That's an affect. :lol: Well at least she won't be breaking up the relationship, because isn't that expected? I dunno. Maybe she gives them advice :devil: or...I have no clue. My brain isn't functioning. All I can think are smutty thoughts. :devil:
    Sorry recovering SAA's....don't want to resist it's too much fun. :lol:

Just had a funny thought! Warrick is witness again! He must have heard the commotion, and seen G running to S! :lol:
    ETA: Didn't see your post. That site is awesome! Look what I got! "Houston, we have a gsr." Isn't that the funniest thing ever! and another "Keep your friends close, but your gsr closer.", "Show me the GSR." and one more for luck..."And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my gsr." Saved the best till last don't you think? Desperately want to put that in my sig, but it might offend non-shippers. :( Thanks for the link. :D

ETA2: Apologies. Won't happen again. Read this..."Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful egg." Piss myself. :lol:

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

*Adz is no longer alive* Turtle, eggy ... no words. gotta love the Quentin.

woo, whole lot of new, good-looking spoilers.

niiiiiice, i like.

gotta love the Sasha.

okay, who understood my post? lol

3. eggbe4thechicken

It's all lies! She has been reading them all along. The truth is that she's a mod in disguise, just to make us keep things in the boxes. ;)
    I understood most of your post, lost me on the loving of the Sasha part though. :lol:

I just watched a clip of I-15, and never guess what G says? You'll never guess!
    *jumps up and down*
    He asks Sara is she trusts him! :eek:
    I have to confess I made a small squeeing noise, then remembered that it is midnight and everyone else is asleep. Well apart from my little bro, who is making noises in his sleep. (He's 10 btw. Little boys do strange things when they are small. ;))
    Where was I? Oh, yeah.
    So after he asks her, she just does the slightest of eyebrow tweaks and then someone walks in. :eek:
    I had completely forgotten about this. Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I was probably in my own little world. *smirk*

Guys we have a problem. The WPAP gallery isn't working. :( I don't know what I'm going to do. I was going to finish off season 3 hottest pics, but I can't now. Anyone else not able to make it work?

ETA: My post sounded strangely cockney. I fixed it. ;)

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Haha I did that thingie and this is what came up:

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my GSR. Prepare to die!"

I don't really know what to think about that anymore :( I hope she makes good, and not bad.. LH has been after Grissom for a while, and I always thought after her last stint she was gone forever. I just hope Grissom and Sara remain intact and continue to have the great relationship they haven now.

5. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

"E.T. phone GSR."

"GSR, for lack of a better word, is good."-so true, so true.

May the GSR be with you.

And my Fav. :"Lions and tigers and GSR, oh my!"

Dang, 2 GSR episodes in a row on spike 'Unfriendly Skies' and 'Sex lies and Larvae' whooooo!

*GSR dance*

Totaly Random Quote thing that craked me up:
    "When there's no more room in hell, the Chocolate Bunnys will walk the earth."

6. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I've been to that website before. It's HILARIOUS. I quotated(Is that a word?) A BUNCH of times. I'm only going to post the good ones though...

"I always say a kiss on the hand might feel very good, but a GSR lasts forever."-OH.YEAH.

"Listen to them. Children of the GSR. What music they make."-I guess that means we make pretty good music then guys. :lol:

"I feel the need - the need for GSR!"-ALL. The. Friggin'. TIME.

"I've got a feeling we're not in GSR anymore." :lol:
    Okay...DEFINATELY almost peed my pants I was so excited. I had spent the whole day in the ER with my dad having chest pains and I needed to come home and freshen up and then I click that? Yeah...DEFINATELY made my day. I'm STOKED. ::sigh:: Is it Thursday yet?

7. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Boy don't we have lots of GSR to go around. :devil: I can't wait to see where this goes. :devil: X 10

8. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

is there suppost to be any good GSR scenes tonight is there any spoilers for tonights episode

9. eggbe4thechicken

^
    If you take a look on cbs.com you will find a promo, plus some other clips. Basically, a hug and tear wiping. :D Generally a Sara-centric episode, which is great.

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I'm not sure what to make of her comments, but essentially it sounds like she is trying to reassure the fandom that GSR will be fine. In essence, this is a sweeps shock episode, and like all Lady Heather episodes, everyone will pretend like they were not temporarily transferred to Bizzaro World for a day or two. So... I'm not that worried. I just wish it wasn't what we were going into the finale with.

11. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Ok so I was supposed to have to work tonight - but they changed my schedule so now I work Saturday instead and I'm not exactly complaining.

However, this left me with this giant chunk of time that I have nothing to do but wait for CSI to come on. Which is four hours.

Four.

My apartment has never been cleaner. Really. I even cleaned out under the elements on the stove. I'm so bored I could just cry. Or dance. Whatever.

Totally OT here - can someone tell me what program they use to make music vids? Why that just popped into my head I'll never know.

Glad you all like that link - I had way to much fun with it. It was scary how much some of them made me laugh. I think I had temorarily lost my mind.

So. LH will change GSR but "Not in the way we're expecting". Can someone tell me what they assume we are expecting? Because honestly? I'm not expecting anything. My GSR and I are sound in the fact that you don't pursue someone just to lose them over a one time might-not-have-happened sexual relationship. But if everyone else is assuming that she's going to sweep in and break them up... the only other way would be to push them closer together. How, I don't know. But... maybe LH could be good for our ship. Reaffirm trust. You know? Maybe I'm just feeling uncharacteristically optimistic. Or maybe I've lost my mind. Who knows? I just wish they'd had used her closer to the middle of the season, if at all, then so close to the finale. There's many more entertaining things they could have decided to do, what with the MCSK arc and such. It better be a good episode - it'd be horrible to waste a 'final four' episode on a story line that most of us grew tired of a long time ago. Because while I love LH - I can't really bring myself to CARE about her like I do the rest of the cast.

So I just watched the clip that CBS has up on youtube. No GSR - it's Sara and Hodges. But I just can't friggin' wait for this episode anymore. But I think that has a lot to do with the fact that we haven't had a new CSI in a month and less to do with GSR. I've decided when it comes to GSR I'll read the spoilers. I'll 'awwww' at the spoilers, but I won't use them to set myself up to be disappointed. Any GSR is good GSR. No matter how much or how little. Right?

That is all.

Edited to add some stuff in the spoiler box and remove the other spoiler box because I wasn't giving anything away and it was pointless to have it. Yesh.

12. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Lol, that site's awesome Turt. There's also Gizoogle which turns all text into gangsta lingo. For example:

Lmao.

Sasha Baron Cohen rocks my damn socks, Adz! Rock on for quoting Borat. :p

Anyways, if anyone hasn't seen it there's a scene on Youtube with Sara and Hodges. Pretty interesting I might add. Go check it out under CBS' channel. And I wish I had more to say but...I don't.

Yay for a new episode. :)

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

The Cutest Global Warming vid in the history of Humankind. It's a legal source, so i think i can post it.
    Reebs! i don't believe somebody understood me, lol. you're awesome.

btw, the gangsta site? freakin' hilarous. i peed in my pants.

B-I-Double-Lizzy is tha cutest dawg on a planet n i wizzle ta makes out wit him.

3 hours, dawgs.

14. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

i've been smiling uncontrollably since 5am.. people think im crazy ::taps fingers on desk:: is it time yet? just got home from a 10 hour day at work..yay me. and now all i can do is wait for y'all east coasters to watch the epi and post what was in it so i can be TOTALLY spoiled...you guys done yet over there??!!?? :D

lmfao, i thought of this one last night..how LH might change G & S? maybe LH is an ordained minister? :lol:

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi, everybody.. after a brief hiatus, and licking my wounds, I'm back.. ;)just remember words sting, and before you say something you might regret, think twice.. we've all got our own STYLE, and everyone makes errors and mistakes, BUT, we've all the the same love for this fantastic couple and the best show on TV...and a special thank's to gsrLOVE Adzix and Turtlebaby for you kind words, and sweet consideration of my feelings, you girls ROCK ;) it was so appreciated.. soo.. moving on, I'm chomping at the bit to post this from this week's TV Guide.. no spoiler box needed.. you'll all love this it's callled.. TV GUIDE POLL can't wait for tonight :p

Do you want to see more or less of Grissom and Sara's romance? YIPPE.. WHOO-HOO-HOO :D

85% MORE
    15% LESS [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.