Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Now that is an image. :eek: *grabs surfboard, then realises she can't surf, and dives right in* :devil:
    I really want a Sara and LH scene, so what I would like is for maybe a victim or a suspect to be at LH's dominion, (is that the right word?) and so Sara has to process the scene, with G, and LH notices their interactions or something and calls them on it. That would make me a happy bunny. ;)
    Talking of bunnies :lol: cb you started eating any chocolate ones yet? Surely they must be in the shops by now?! :lol:

ETA: Didn't see the post. :(
    Seriously? :devil:
    Also. Oh. My. God. Whoot! More icons! My birthday come early! :D

2. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Oh my Lord.
    :lol: :lol: ROFL!!! Adz, I'm not just saying this. I really laughed out loud when I saw your avatar! Oh my gosh I was even convinced he was pregnant that episode! Adz, you are my favorite. ;)

That sounds like it would make a really good fic. I've probably read one similar to it. That's what I would like to happen too. LH sees GSR and is like "Whoa, Gris got his act together." But, I'm still wondering, how far does her appearance go? I mean, how much screen time is she gonna have? I haven't been keeping up to date with the spoilers, but for all we know, they could kill LH off within the first 15 minutes of the episode. Pssssh, I wish they would :devil:. I don't like her very much. She's too desperate for a dominatrix

3. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I like EB4C's Idea but I want some angst just a little bit. Please? TPTB, small, pequeños.

Crap. I have a Spanish test tomarow.That was random.

Sure.:lol: J.K.

I haven't seen one!*cries* My parents usually get me one on Easter.

Adz Your Icon scares the shit out of me.

4. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Sanity? I like sanity. I eat it for breakfast every morning. To bad it goes into my digestive system instead of my head. Oh well.

If I could choose one? Like really really? I'd rather have to not have a damn thing to do with the MCSK. Or GSR. She's awesome - and I do like her. I hate that they use her for rating stunts - hate it. But I do like her. Yes. I think she's awesome. Anyways, I think if she was a victim of the mcsk or the killer herself, it would feel like an awesome story line thrown into the toilet. You know? Eh. Besides, if they kill her, I'll cry. I'm serious. lol. Sorta. Anyways. And to have her call out Grissom and Sara? I mean I know she can read people - she can read Grissom. But.. again, it'd feel like TPTB taking the easy way out. I want the team to find out - not have it handed to them by someone we've only seen three times previously. Though, I can't imagine why they'd bring her back so close to the finale unless they wanted to use her in one of those two ways. *sigh* Just don't let her touch the GSR. If they want to make her a victim of the mcsk - well. I might be able to live with that. But not the actual killer. No, I change my vote - I don't want her touching either one. In anyway. Yes.

*giggles* None. I am an addict through and through and own all six seasons on DVD. And all of season 7 so far on tapes that me and my trusty VCR have recorded. No, that's not obbsessive.

Though I will admit to having missed things until I came here. Like when he took her arm in Anatomy of a Lye. And those adorable smirks during the printer scene.

Not really no. More like...well... lets put it like this. Sully? My new love-to-hate. Even though, my God, the man has the sexiest back of the neck I've ever seen. I'm talkin' about Bones for all of you who don't know. That last episode? When he was hugging her goodbye? His neck? Lickable.

o_O

That got a little off topic...

*Looks guilty* My bad. I figured you'd already seen my horrible lying (dude, I can't even lie in RL.), but I felt bad even leaving it up. So I took it down.

You is welcome. :)

Yeah no kidding right? The good, the bad, and the dominatrix. Like that's not going to give away their nice sweeps game. Not to mention make it nearly impossible to not know she's coming back. Duh TPTB. I knew it wouldn't last - but how awesome would it have been if you hadn't found out? That would have rocked.

Welcome back! =)

*pats* Tis getting closer my dear. Almost there.

Welcome to all the Newbs! Sorry, I didn't take names... I can't remember any anyways. Watch out for the punch - it's probably spiked, but the cookies should still be ok.

Have fun, play nice, and sail safe!

O.O Adzix made s'more icons! *dies*

I shall be riiiight there. Okies.

You know Adz I have this birthday coming up in like a month...

*cough*

That is all.

5. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Definately agree eb. I also want Sara and LH to be civil to eachother. Like grown women.

6. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

egg....that was in scuba? where was i!?!? maybe i was too focused on the touch i didn't notice the rest of the epi? crazy! ok, nevermind then! :)
    i definately want LH & sara to meet, maybe some angst when LH reveals how close she may have gotten to gris, but eventually making GSR stronger, maybe calling them out if gris gets all defensive over sara. the MCSK has chosen people who had secrets that were revealed when they died. LH has, im sure, a million and one secrets and could be a target, maybe her secret is gris? on the other side of the coin, if she is the MCSK, maybe LH was gris' secret he so desparately wanted to keep from sara and the crew...therefore making him the intended final target.. i dunno, just some thoughts.
    ok i can't talk straight. i think i need more sleep!! 3 days WOOHOOOO!!!

7. eggbe4thechicken

It was before the 'touch' :devil:, when they went into the room that the guy had blown blood out of his nose into :lol: and were wondering where the flys were coming from. They are standing back to back and Sara notices where the flys are coming from, and says to G "Behind you." So Grissom turns around, and stands really close to her (as they usually do ;)) that is when Sara does this real hot look at G, checking him out when he isn't looking. :lol:
    Herzeleid I pm-ed you. ;)

3 days! That is sooo near! I can't wait. :D Feeling slightly light headed, this month has been too long. :(

Whoot people agree with me! That never happens! I made actual sense for once in my life! *jumps up and down*

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Adz: Your icons trump all others. When it comes to capturing the spirit of GSR, you nail it. I LOVE GSR.

It's so awesome to be in here with all you nutty GSR fans.

There was an article in my entertainment weekly about CSI still being a top show. Not a mention of GSR, but the pic was one of the promo pics from the upcoming "Empty Eyes." I just can't wait for this scene. I can't wait for this moment, for this huge scene... It's huge. A hug is huge. It's a huge hug... And hug is one letter away from huge. Love it.

So, I'm working on this music vid, and realizing just how many Geek Love moments include Warrick. There's the famous "checkmate." There's the "You have that Sara look," "You mean that Grissom look?" There's "You just don't like him with other women." I mean, it's classic. I almost vote that Warrick should be the first to find out just because of his constant proximity to Geek Love.

I mean, he witnessed the veggie burger. He was in the freakin' room for Thermite! Remember that? I kept wishing we could see a reaction from Warrick going, WTF!? I mean, we saw Sara's face "maybe some people shouldn't be together" followed by Grissom's little "excuse me" look... but what about Warrick? He was standing right there!? In my opinion, would have been freakin' hilarious.

Warrick is now my official GSR mascot.

9. eggbe4thechicken

Nutty?
    [​IMG]
    Should make a banner and everything! Maybe even a cute cuddly toy. ;)

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got question about Vegan, I know Sara/Jorja is a vegan. How do you make Veggie burger? I'm not a vegan, I love my meat once in a great while. I could have become a vegan, because I don't eat Steak or roast.

I don't want Sara and Lady Heather to have a cat fight about Grissom. I want them to sit down and talk and I hope Sara don't get jealous. Grissom chose Sara, not Lady Heather. I still said, Nick will be the first to find out or maybe Lady Heather will convince Grissom to tell his teams and trust them. Don't tell Ecklie.

I don't know what the big deal to date your boss. I see a lot of people do date their boss. My dad work at the post office, his co-workers are husband and wife and they also work at the post office.

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i agree.

i dont mind that Grissom and Sara love each other, they are very cute together. i just dont ship them. no offence meant.

i kinda want lady heather and sara to have a fight. but then grissom breaks it up. he brings sara to the side and takes to her. she tells him to choose, obviously, he chooses her. but sara still isnt conviced. so, she breaks up with grissom for a little bit to grissom can gather is true feelings and for him to see what girl her really loves.

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Woah, there. I don't want Sara and Gil to break up ever! I mean, I can see that happening if they were teenagers and if the writers went out of character, but Gil is completely focused on Sara, and has devoted his timie since coming back from his sabatical to show her that he loves and adores her. He stood there with a straight razor in her hand held against his neck. They are completely in love. I mean, his time away from her was enough for him to realize that he loved her. He spent his time on the East Coast realizing how much in love with her he was. He came home ready to jump her in the middle of the hallway, trash smell and all. I'm not saying your opinion isn't a valid one, I just don't agree. I really think that Gris and Sara are so solid right now in their relationship that he can't choose. He made his choice ages ago. He chose Sara. He's not choosing anyone else. He can't. TPTB might want him to be able to, but he's in love with Sara.

13. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

First of all....Aly as I said before...you're MAD. :lol:

Second of all...I have voted Warrick all along. He is SO clueless it isn't EVEN funny. Don't forget his and Sara's conversation in FI...about the panties. PRICELESS. :lol: He should get the "I'm clueless because GSR is happening and I can't even see it" award. :lol:.

And I vote he should be the mascot. :D I'll see if I can pulls something together...slogan suggestions anyone?

Hug=HUGE. :lol:. I friggin' can't wait. I told my sister we have to be back at the hotel (I'm going to Disney and I leave Thursday) NO LATER than 8:58. Actually...let's say 58 so I have time to run in and fling on the TV. :lol: Anyway...yeah...OT..can't wait until Thursday. :D

14. gSrLoVeGoGiRl

gSrLoVeGoGiRl Victim

I kinda agree with you... :p
    The same above only, I hope Sara Kicks LH But. And then Grissom breaks it up, but I pray they dont split!

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I am so anxious for Thursday. And, I have so much to do that day. I better get my VCR set I guess. Stinkin' dentist, drivers license, shopping. GSR, CSI is so much more important to me :(

I have a question for you all, this might be interesting..

Which GSR episode have you disliked the most?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.