Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

Yo.

Where is everybody?

*pokes board with stick*

I'm so aloooone!

And you know what? After four weeks of being apart? Grissom and Sara are doing it. RIGHT NOW.

Mwah. I think my medication is kicking in. So I'll go to bed now... *sniffles* since I'm all alone anyways.

That is all.

2. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Oh man... like, two minutes in, and I'm all "HOLY S***!!!"

Two more minutes... "HOLY S***!!!"

A few minutes more... "HOLY S***!!!"

I think I holy s****ed about twenty-five times this episode.

I was watching with my fist in my mouth and my arms clasped around my stomach... that's how intensely I was into it.

Fogi[/b], I think tonight....]...just might have topped the letter scene for best romantic moment! Grissom and Sara looking at each other like that, she walking away because she smelled like gunk and he walking forward because he couldn't care less that she smelled like gunk... Y'all, no joke; this is the best, most rewarding, most fascinating, most intriguing, deepest romance on TV at this time.

ETA: I put in asterisks - hope that alleviates it somewhat. My bad. It was hard to succinctly express my feelings using other words, though. :)

3. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I think they are all hitting >PLAY <<REWIND over and over again. :D

LOVED Grissom and Sara's little dance in the hallway. Grissom so didn't care what she smelled like. He looked like he wouldn't have minded licking her clean. I still want a little angst, though. Grissom hurt Sara. He needs to make up for it in some way. Maybe the secret the cocoon holds will be enough.

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I was definitely rewatching and rewatching!!

OH my gosh. Delish. He was just going after her, totally not caring that they were in the lab, or that she smelled like garbage, and the faces he made were absolutely adorable. It reminded me of penguins. I know that sounds odd, but that's what it reminded me of... Penguins in love.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please remember that you need to use a spoiler box until the episode has aired in the entire United States. That's 1am EST. After that, you don't need a spoiler box for tonight's episode but you will still need it for future episodes.

thanks

And MissDee, please try to refrain from all the "holy s**ts". That's pushing the PG-13 rule. A 'naughty' word here and there is ok but not over and over.

6. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Is there anything better? I think not. But uh, yeah, I missed it! What's funny is that earlier that day my friend and I were talking about how it would be funny if the episode we missed (which would be this one) had someone dying or something like that. I come home, turn on the tv and what do I see? Keppler getting shot. Sometimes I hate irony. lol. Tell me all about it in detail!

7. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Gosh, I'm still all a freakin' tingle. She smelled like garbage and he didn't care. He was still ready to pounce her in the middle of the hallway. I mean, he saw her walking, and had to jump up to get her attention. he couldn't let her pass by. I kinda like it... Almost like a bookend to LLV in that, then, he couldn't leave without saying goodbye. He had to seek her out. Here, he couldn't let her pass by. He had to seek her out. I love it. He had to see her, to talk to her, and last time, while he didn't know what to say, this time he looks like he could talk and talk and talk. I still can't believe our boy brought up his gift to her. I mean, IN THE FREAKIN' LAB. And, she was flirting. They both were. They were majorly flirting, and he wasn't being quiet at ALL about it. Boy wanted her to hear him, didn't care if the world heard him. Love. It.

*le sigh*

8. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I absolutely Loved tonights small scene with Sara and Grissom except that it kind of reminded me of the first time Sara met Hank....but other than that i loved it! Grissom seem thrilled to see her and yeah like someone mentioned it looked like he physically wanted to attacked her right there in the hall. She seemed soo happy to see him too even thought she was backing away cause she stung :lol: Oh and she didnt say beard right? when she said that he looked good right?? :confused: so.........

maybe the spoilers about the scene where Sara shaves his beard of is intact cause when she said that he looked good she didnt say his beard so hopefully we get the scene and Sara shaves is off!!!!

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This was a total GSR moment in history!! actually the best part of the show, this ep. so bored me, I felt like it was The Mike Keppler show, I already posted my comments on the "Law Of Gravity" thread, so won't bore all of you, again, they acted so silly, almost like two teenagers, and a bit clumsy :eek: "I'll see you later", "Yeah you will" YIPEE, showing the audience that their a couple, but when did anyone ever really understand the complexity of them?! but Grissom, did not look like the pic. on the TV Guide, very different :( and he sounded like he had a cold!! the scraggly beard, NOT :confused: he also looked tired and bored, the spark of his personailty seemed dimed :( hopefully next week, we'll be back to the "real CSI" this has been a long and grueling 4 week's!!!

[​IMG]

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

it's 1 now, right?

oh god. i think i rewatched the Corridor scene 20 times or more. is that really Grissom? he was grinning the whole episode, flirting with Sara, or more like wanting to just take her right there in the corridor, lol. gotta love WP. gotta love that man! and the little TOYD-eyes-go-down look but this time to check her out. it was HOT.

and i got the same impression that she talked to him the way she talked to Hank in S2 when she met him (and the whole - "watch out, boy - i stink" theme). but i don't mean it in a bad way, actually it's the opposite, i think it was just the most flirty Geeks we've seen them. ever. the similarity to Hank-flirt showed that they can actually have FUN in thier relationship, which i kinda doubted all way long. Grissom after sabatical is flirty and fun to be around again, i'm sure he feels a lot younger.

i have no words to describe how much i love GSR. the scene kinda reminded me of IE too. it's the canonized IE, y'all. and the fact that Grissom didn't care and looked at her this way and talked so loudly in the middle of the lab not caring about anything was an indicator how much he missed her.

the episode was IMO the best in season if not the best on CSI ever. seriously, i more than loved it. i still need to cool off and it's like 4 hours since i watched it, lol. it was AWESOME. and, oh, how i missed Grissom, now i see it. i was more than satisfied with previous eps but this one? i was bouncing all over my room for the next half an hour, and i also (honestly) squeed. especially in the beginning when i saw Grissom. i love our spanky-butt-kisser Hodges. *snort*

i'm happily going to study now.

11. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Adzix, you aren't the only one.

Though I was a bit dissapointed that the episodes had gotten mixed up, after I thought about it and re-watched that scene. Ohemgee, homie. I loved seeing Grissom again. It just wasn't the same show. Made me realize how far CSI would go down the tubes without him there...ever... :eek:

The scene. Right. Yes. I loved it. And that makes me so original.
    I thought it was great how he just shouted it at her, and she was like, "Yeah, man, garbage dump.". The look on his face when he was all, "ohmygod, so, you know that stick I sent you? Yeah, it's not really just a stick!". It was priceless. I've watched it over and over again, 'cause I have nothing better to do.

Actually, I was pretty much waiting for him to just yell, "Ohdearlord, lets have sex tonight!" for no reason at all. Just because...I don't think anybody in the lab would have paid much attention to it.

...and it would have been great...
    Still trying to figure out exactly what her, "Yeah, you will." comment met. It was really flirty, and I loved it, but it came out kind of angsty. I dunno.

I don't know the meaning of those horrible words!

- The unnamed Burned piece of Toast. yeah.

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Posted this elsewhere, bringing it here:

I keep rewatching this scene.

When she first sees him, she's not sure what to think. He's bouncing out of his mind just to be in her vicinity. She immediately puts up a hand to wave him off, stating that she's been at a garbage dump. When Grissom finishes that sentence, "Garbage Dump?" He has this look, like, "My poor darling." Sara gets a little embarassed, and it reminds me of "Invisible Evidence" when she overtalked around him.

She keeps backing up, but he keeps coming. She goes to comment on the beard, but I don't think she knows what to make of that, either. Sure, it was cold on the East Coast, but the man could've shaved, right? He then asks about the cacoon, and she goes clinical, stating logically why that's the best place for it to live. Grissom then puts his flirt on, telling her she'll be surprised when it hatches, and she actually gets sincerely sweet here, "I have no doubt." She starts to pause, to get lost in the moment, but I think she remembers she smells like garbage, and realizes she's still moving backwards.

She sees her exit strategy: She's going to go get cleaned up. 1. Because she smells. Ewww. 2. So she can think through the new information. Grissom, still glowing, calls out that he'll see her later. She, heavy with thought, already, turns around to tell him, that, yes, he will. It's an affirmation, but also an indication that it won't all be heavy breathing and lip smacking. She's got a lot to think about. Then, as she turns to leave, this smile crosses her face. She will see him later. Huh. How about that?

But his mind is already racing, wondering what was going through her mind... It's going to be an interesting day...

Yeah... All speculation. I'm sick, and about to go to bed, so I apologize if none of this makes sense.

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I'm glad that it played the way it did. Yes, I love angst, but I also think that this was Keppler's episode. This was Liev's chance to do the big swan dive, and he did it SO well. An incredibly engaging, cinematic episode.

And the GSR? Fit right in. It was perfect - you expected it, but you didn't. That doesn't make sense.

But... it was still cute. Plus he looked somewhat... ahem... uh...

Gosh, how to put this?

It's like he'd been deprived of something for a month, and her final comment was like, "Yeah - that. When... when are we going to do that? Soon? Sara? I don't care that you smell bad! My office? Ten minutes? No?"

You know, that whole thing should've come off as "cutesy" in a sickly way, but I found it just... cute. lol. I dunno - the whole scene was played well. I enjoyed it. But I liked that it wasn't overbaked angst in the midst of Keppy angst. I liked that it was - like in Fannysmackin', a fun break from angst.

14. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

My mind just keeps trying to think of what Grissom was going to do if Sara didnt smell like trash and stopped backing up... hmmmm.

I just loved how WP played this scene. So...glowing. Aww it was beautiful to watch.

I was a little thrown with the "I'll see you later" and "Yeah you will." The way Sara answered, Im trying to decide if that was little *nudge nudge wink wink* or we have to talk Mr. Scruffy.

ETA. Did anyone else catch the look up and down Grissom gave Sara like he was going to pounce on her in any second? If not, go back and watch the scene again and watch his eyes. I just burst out laughing. Priceless giddy Grissom.

15. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

To me, it seemed like Sara just didn't want to be near him because she smelled bad from the landfill. I know if I saw my honey for the first time in a month, I would not want to smell like rotten garbage.
    When Gris told Sara "I'll see you later" and she said "Yeah, you will" that made me happy.
    the shaving scene staying in so we can see his gorgeous face again :D

someone can transcribe the scene gsr please ^_^

what is the surprise about the cocoon ???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.