Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

in tonights ep. there's an A story with Keppler and Nick, and a B story with Warrick and Sara, I highly doubt there's any "GSR SCENES" but their sometimes so snaky and secretive, one never knows.. and thank gawd, no more eps. without Grissom, this has been a grueling 3 weeks

And a big welcome to MadLilMe glad your here, have fun ;)

[​IMG]

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

OMFG, yo. AHHHHHHHHHH, he wrote her a LONG AWESOME LETTER! he wrote he MISSES her and all! weeeeeeee. i recorded the ep on dvd and i'm now rewatching it and trying to figure out some of the words. it's hard though, ya know. okay here are the parts of the letter: "something was awkward"; "and i find it so difficult"; something - maybe flight # 47; "a word that i cannot read damnit my eye and heart"; "early as if you"; "miss you". and i think in the end he wrote "sincerely" - stupid, lol. i'm gonna write more about this ep later. just this - Sara in the club and the stripper? HILAROUS, i laughed my butt off. i'm loving this season.

ETA:
    it wasn't that bad as on that TV Guide pic. he looked like a TOTAL college proffesor though. he kinda resembled a Devil, lol. like an elegant one that sits in his desk and signes contracts to take your soul away in exchange of finishing college or finding a handsome husband, lol.

ETA2:
    alright, i've watched the letter scene again and well, we've got our Happenstance angst again. what was that look about and why he didn't write the whole address? well first i thought, maybe he doesn't know where she's staying - at his house or her apartament, that's why he's sending it to the Lab, like the cocoon. so i thought "West" was supposed to be "Westfall" which is the address of the lab BUT the numer in the beginning is different. on the letter hw wrote 1623, while the coccon came with 3057. it means he's sending it home. question is - whose home.
    i need to study now. arrive derci

3. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I freaking love GSR! The flashback/letter scene was...amazing. I don't think Grissom's beard looks that bad. I like it better than the naked face he was sporting. Did anyone else notice Sara's look at the end when Jesse was talking about his mom? She was so thinking about Laura Sidle.

In the letter, Grissom wrote Shakespeare's Sonnet #47. I mean, come ON? Can he get any more Grissom than that? No, the answer is no. But I? Am not finished squeeing. If you'll excuse me...

4. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

No worries. I didn't feel attacked. :) All I'm feeling right now is *GLEE* Hehehe. Not sure about the thread rules for posting after episodes have aired? Just in case...

I think you need to add a scene to the Best GSR Look of Longing/Love now. Grissom and the Shakespearean Love Sonnet takes the cake. I said it in the spoiler thread, but I'll say it again here. Grissom is in LOVE. I'm not sure why, but this scene has made me happier than any of the other GSR stuff we've had this year.

The writers made their point by showing Sara with Jesse, an attentive man whose only desire was to please her. Sara is mature enough to know that nothing is that simple. Some things are worth the extra effort.

5. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I completely agree with you. At first it looked like Sara wished for someone to treat her like Jesse treated his clients, but then she realized that, like you said: things aren't that simple. And also, thanks to the fabulous jannae79 over at YTDAW and her HD television, we now know what the letter said. I'll put it in a seperate box...

"Sara, Our parting was awkward. I don't know why I find it so difficult to express my feelings for you... Even though we're far apart, I can see you as vividly as if you were herewith me... I said I'll miss you, and I do." Followed by the sonnet.

FRIGGIN' A!

6. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

How awesome is that? He chose the perfect sonnet. He could really be the perfect boyfriend if he could approach thing academically like this all of the time. Of course, then he wouldn't be Grissom, and that's not a good trade-off, but it's nice to see him hit the mark once in a while. Now, if he'd just make that letter available to Sara.

Was it a flashback? I didn't think it was when I watched it, but I've seen a lot of people reference it as one so now I'm confused.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah, i was close. no? well, i was just overly excited, lol. guys, i can tell y'all now that Grissom's not an ass, and, boy if he wants to, he can be damn romantic. on the other hand, he writes it's hard for him to put together his feelings for her, and so he sends her a love sonnet. i think it was the biggest one-sided GSR scene on CSI, and i also think it was one that meant the most out of what we've seen so far. *dances hula dance*

8. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Shakespeare's Sonnet 47. Oh wow. I can't be the only one that had to go look that up (hey, I may be a geek, but not a Shakespeare geek) And then I looked up the analasis. I told you I don't do Shakespeare. And then I sqeed like a teenager. Oh the man's in love... and he misses her. And he MISSES her. To quote Reebs "Le Sigh" And glad to know I wasn't the only one that was confused as to the whole address thing... Anyways - Better then a flashback? Thoughts?

Isn't as wild Grissom as those promos made it appear. That's good. I was scared. *giggles* I luuurve the beard.

Adzix[/b]* Baaaaad Adzix.]So. Grissom and Keppler ARE going to meet? *scratches head* I'm one confused girl. And wowza... maybe he IS the mcsk. I mean... I just... I thought that would be to obvious. Hell, I'm tired and don't know what I'm talking about. Nah, that can't be it. It must be something else he's being suspected of... right? Eh, guess we'll find out. *shrugs* And why would Grissom be upset that Sara but the coccoon thingy in his office? She sure didn't LOOK like SHE was upset over it while she was gazing lovingly at it through the glass. I hate spoilers... they give me a headache.

Ok. So all in all, I give this episode a 8.5/10. So far I give this season a 9/10. Seriously? It's not even just the GSR, it's the cases and the drama...

GIANT ANGSTBALL ROLLING TOWARDS US. *ahem* No more YTDAW for me. The spoiler queens are rubbing off on me.

I'm a happy CSI watcher lately. Number seven really is a lucky number in Las Vegas.

*Goes to sleep and dreams happy CSI dreams*

That is all.

9. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Omigod. I am usually just a moderate GSR shipper... y'know, I'm cool with it, it makes sense storywise, two good actors, yada yada yada BUT I JUST SQUEALED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL WHEN I SAW THAT LETTER!!!!!

*sigh* And nobody had a clue it was coming! That's hilarious!

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I loved the letter. It was sweet and considerate and all that jazz. I talked to my dad, who is totally anti-ship. He said Grissom stopped writing the letter because he realized rather than sending it, he'd go see her, and I guess give her the letter in person. Since my dad has a few decades of life more than I, I'm going to listen to him and swoon that Grissom still loves his darling.

And she didn't kill the bug on a stick! I loved that Sara was a bit protective of her man's office. She wanted to make sure that everything was safe in there... And she's so adorable. I do hope we get to see the two of them happy together at SOME point, because this is strange, right now.

I think it's going to be MUCH softer than I originally imagined... This just seems so much sweeter than that crazy flashback we were going to get. I mean, I was REALLY looking forward to the flashback, and I'm curious to see where they're going with this... but after the softening of the angstball, I'm worried about the impact of the shaving scene.... just me? Ok, then.

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okay people LOOK IT UP HERE YO! this is a translation of the sonnet into modern english and also an analysis.

and y'all know what this sonnet is called?? EYE-HEART SONNET. this is not a joke.

thanks for the warning, i ain't lookin'.

Edited cuz i don't have to express my over-excitedency in every sentence

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I haven't been here for a while.

I like it. Sara is very protect of her man's stuff while Keppler was in his office and he thinking Grissom is the killer but he's not killer. Grissom is back, I missing him for a while. He write a letter but he stop and wondering where he should sent it to her, her's apartment, his townhouse, I haven't see in a long times and her work. He is so handsome, follow by Nick. :p :devil:

I saw the preview tonight, sound like Grissom told his team to treat Keppler as a suspect and I saw the end of the show, Keppler put the gun on someone and Grissom is running toward him. I wondering who is Keppler point the gun at? I hope it not Sara or Nick or anybody.

13. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

thank so much have fans with HD tv LOL .why ,why he didn't send????? omg, and i so happy cos i found in portuguese the SONNET, haaaa i understood, in english i couldn't.. not shakespeare. it's 3:40 here i need sleep!! BTW, I love you guys!!!

14. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Well i didnt watched the episode but i seen the clips and i love the flashback scene it was really good. I was like AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW Grissom did wrote her a letter. He didnt looked that bad but he did looked old though. WEll hopefully i will get to see next week's episode cause it looks really good and of course Grissom is BACK!!! Oh .....

Has it been confirmed already about Sara shaving off his beard or they are just rumors? I thought they were rumors cause i didnt think Grissom would even come back with a beard back but after seeing tonights clips he does have it back so does that mean that Sara will be cutting it off??? I really really hope So!

15. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Like how Sara is all protective of Grissom's office. And the stick in the terrarium (is that what they're called) was a cute touch. She's nurturing it.
    Sara's looking at the cocoon...then it jumps to Grissom's scene. To me, it was a flashback. He writes the letter with the Sonnet (thank you to whoever found that...I was so wondering about the betwixted or whatever! lol) and he's all poetic, and says "I'll miss you", meaning that he wrote this letter not too long after he left. He meant he'll miss her while he's there. But instead of sending his nice poetic letter, he changes his mind and sends the cocoon instead.
    very cute the piano in the scene letter ;)
    Sonnet 47 is a welcome addition to the letter and will be in memoratum for all the GSR history.

Okay, I'm a total romantic and...... can I have a Grissom, please?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.