Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jofod

jofod Police Officer

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

New Thread! Conratulations guys!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hey congrats on the new thread ive been reading nearly everyone thats been posted by only got the courage to post now. I <3 GSR!!!!!!!! Please be nice im new at this lol

3. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Welcome, gsrjunkie! don't worry, we're always nice here... *smacks Sarah and Adz, kicks Reeble and AL, sends deathrays from eyes to sporter* mwahahahahahahaha

and Reebz, discount my previous question about the manip- Fogi showed me the artist's website. Man is she talented!

I'm so gonna go make Grissom and Sara on the Sims and take pictures now. Back with them in a bit.

4. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

*swiftly pulls out mirror and intercepts deathrays, bouncing them back to Zigs*

Muahahahahah...

But oooh, it's been a while since I've used this: *blows dust off the welcome banner*

[​IMG]

Welcome, gsrjunkie! :D It's great to have you here, and I hope you enjoy it 'round these here parts. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask (either one of us or at the Welcome & Questions thread) but remember to check out the Shipper Central rules just to be safe and informed :)

This is a good time to be GSR. Rock on Season 7!! :D

5. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

It's beautiful, AL! Something else to decorate the gutter walls with. :D

Nah, they don't suck. I agree with you though, I think we would have to change it a bit so people wouldn't be completely confused. I like the "Since Norman Fell Into Their Bedroom" one. I would contribute more, but my brain is mush. *sigh* I hate being sick.

It's unisex! And it's also pretty oresome. Huh, Tom, huh?

Aww, I love you too Thespo. Lol, and yeah, finding one suitable for this board would be hard. We could...edit/censor it? :lol:

This almost made my headache go away. Thanks TS! I digital heart (<3) you!

Nice to see Hestia,ILoveBilly, Mel and NicknGrissom back! Welcome back, guys! *throws confetti adding to the bucket-fulls of confetti already thrown*

Welcome to the party, junkie!!! *passes out drinks* We love new recruits!

Only you, Z, only you.

This episode looks like it's going to be really good. I have a feeling that we're going to have an ending like in "Alter Boys" where Grissom goes and talks to a priest. He seems to have a past with religion. I wonder if Sara is big on religion? Anyways, about those promo pictures with them in the morgue looking at each other: wouldn't that be a great time for them to just kiss? Minus the dead body, the morgue looks like a place where they would they would do some serious flirting. Or maybe that's because they're leaned of a table in one of them. Can you guys tell I'm excited for the kiss? Le sigh.

I know, eh? I completely adore Urbandub's work. I wish she would make some new stuff. Her art is absolutely fabulous.

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Since the promo pics were displayed earlier, I'll just reply to the comment:

The difference is that Chakotay and Janeway were tragically never made canon because of Se7en. However, Tom and B'Elanna were, cuz they were obviously the better OTP.

And that's my daily board dose of nerd for y'all.

In relation to CSI, I'd say GSR is more like if B'Elanna and Chakotay had hooked up. Only that would be weird. And wrong. And their babies wouldn't be nearly as cute. Or nerdy.

'Tis now empty should any canon-projected primates or Toms want to PM me.

Which manip?

FYI, PSV means Personal Space Violation.

Feel the sincerity! lol.

I HATE HATE HATE that picture. It makes me want to hurt kittens. It's incredibly disturbing.

I blame your horrid hot teacher.

But yeah - "Since Norman Fell" was actually more referencing their UST back in the day. And since most of us don't WANT the timeline to have started with Norman, in the sense of their bedroom activities, perhaps just canonizing it further would give it a better shot. We know you can make it, Norman!

You know... I can see their first kiss onscreen being something delightfully morbid like that. Little note to say that I JUST found out that it's actually breaking the YTDAW rules to take spoilers from their site. So while I've had permission from Gibby in the past, I think that right now it might be best if we just loosely paraphrase. I'm not trying to get moddy, I just don't want to lose all the spoilers in one fell swoop.

7. Mandis

Mandis Rookie

Hmmm, do we have two new threads now?

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Nope - this is the official one. Our friendly mod just hasn't had the time to lock our old thread and the doppleganger yet.

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

*gets hit in the head with a GRS chainsaw.*

wtf?

OHH! It's a chain saw! And it says GSR on it! It's what I've always wanted!

Although there is blood spewing out of my head, YAY CHAINSAW!

And I love the thread title, you can't get more adjectives into that sentence that fit GSR.

I'm going to go put a band-aid on my head now..

10. theatresporter

I'm gonna disagree here. I don't think we should change it at all. "Since Norman Fell" is classic, and if people get confused, they're obviously not learned enough in the ways of GSR ;) I mean, you wouldn't expect us to change "Since I Met You" to allow others to understand it. Yes, that was an actual line, so it is slightly different, but even so. We needn't tamper with the classics. It's like George Lucas dubbing Temuera Morrison's voice onto the old Star Wars films. IT'S JUST WRONG.

IT'S A BOYS NAME. But a totally oresome one at that, you're right.

Haha, I'll see what I can do. You have a few there, though - put your sick day to good use and find us some!

Aww. And I love that in the one post you called me by 3 different names. Heh <3

*flails about, drowning in confetti* - Next time can we make like a wedding and throw rice instead? That way, after the celebrations we can cook it and make SUSHI. Which totally has to be GSR, even though it was cut.

Well, some anti who said they'd have a GSR kiss "over [their] dead body!" may finally get their wish. In all seriousness, though, the actors would probably have the same attitude to that as they did with flirting in front of the bloody sheet in IE. It's a pretty icky no-no. That's not to say they wouldn't build up tension and relieve it later on ;)

I shall go do that now :p

I think she meant -

^ The one you responded to there. Though why GSR would ever make you want to hurt kittens makes baby Jesus cry. You know you want to hear Grissom whisper french sweet nothings in Sara's ear as they dine on croissants.

Who she's learning kama sutra with. Cough.

Noooooo, it's classic! You can't change a classic! :(

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

You mean tiny, 8 pound, 6 ounce baby Jesus... barely able to open his lil' eyes?

(cough. Talladega Nights. Gary Cole? Rules. That's not one of his quotes or anything, I just thought you should know.)

Consider me Walt Disney to Grimm's. I'm going to fuck that shit up with my religious metaphors and "happy endings".

That's right - it's a fluff poll. (Quick note to say that this is NOT based on spoilers one way or the other, but personal speculation based on Paul Guilfoyle's comments)

12. theatresporter

The very same. You monster.

Gary Cole will always remind me of The Brady Bunch movie. And Office Space. "Um, yeahhh...I'm gonna have to get you to come in on Saturday...*slurps from coffee cup*"

I'm imagining some awful Hilary Duff appearence here. *shudders*

In the poll, though, I voted for the first option. Brass is the best kinda Brass when he's making his sarcastic (and/or snarky) one-liners, and I love him (and Paul) so much for them. Plus, catching them in the act is so not fitting for CSI. And even him sitting down with Gris and talking over the pros and cons is a little Seventh Heaven/Full House to me, too.

I do hope he is the first to know, though. Maybe him and the Doc.

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Tis locked (both of them). :) First time I'd been on today. It's not a big deal, but next time you might wanna decide who's gonna open the thread. ;)

Thanks TS for the post with the links. :D

14. theatresporter

No worries, CSM ;) Always happy to help.

I heard Archie was going to be trying to set Sara up on a date. Was that cut from an already-aired episode, or is that meant to be coming up while Grissom is away, or what? I do love Archie, and I think he's the perfect candidate for a job like that. I'd love to see how it plays out (if it does)

15. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Okay, I went with 'other'. I want it to happen ...

Brass and Grissom go get smashed together. I think it would be kickass if they're drunk of their asses and (slurred) like, "Sara thinks I'm hot" "Yeah well. It's not like you're doing anything about it, fool.": "Oh YEAH? Wanna BET? I'm doing something about it.. SARA, in fact. I'm doing SARA. *hiccup*" mwahaha

That would r0x. Oh, Sar, provided I haven't had the locks changed by Thurs, we can do one last CSI night in this house.. looks like we've found another right by Lougheed, so we should be able to get started again soon :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.