Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

First I want to say that that promo looked great. They rarely do a "the victims are still alive" episode, and they're almost always good. But I think that what the pedophile was saying was just that Grissom was talking to him like he would anyone else, not making it "feel" like an interrogation, and that he'd called him on his bluff. It may have just been a way to look superior. The thing about mentioning a girlfriend is that anyone could be behind the observation glass. At most I could see him asking Grissom if he had any children (he is a ped) or thought about having children and then asking how he would feel if... etc. Which would, of course, reignite pregnancy rumors.

haaaaaaaa tomorrow will be 6 episodes in TV!!!!!!! the last 6 the season 6!!!! WOW
and more 2 weeks i will have season 7 !!!!!!1 haaaaaaaa
i'm so happy!!!
very ot:
haaaaa greggoooo_fan you are from Holland haaaaa so cool...that's why have so many flowers in your avatar..:)
i saw your country in tv show ( Brazilian soup opera) wow really beautifull

Guys if the serial killer /MCSK become personal .. what do u think can happen? i know everything alread happened in CSI...kidnaps...beats...but haaaa i really want he goes afther Grissom or Sara..i really need read a fan fiction now ,LOL

IloveBilly said:
haaaaa greggoooo_fan you are from Holland haaaaa so cool...that's why have so many flowers in your avatar..:)
i saw your country in tv show ( Brazilian soup opera) wow really beautifull

thank you, i looove holland, but i sometimes want to live in america too ;) the flowers are indeed very typical for holland ;)

Both my grandmas were born in Amsterdam ;)so I'm half Dutch to... ;) and I loved that scene in Butterflied as well.. :p riveting.. and as far as George being a GSR shipper.. I think he is .. he stated on "The Early Show about "those looks" and everybody knows.. how could they not" ;)

bf98.jpg

ohhhhhh Butterflied is my favourite episode!!!
i still can't belive they don't give a Emmy for Billy..
David Rambo is my idol!!! was the perfect idea for Grissom talk about his feelings!!
was genius' idea!!!
412_butterflied_259.jpg

the music...everything perfect!!!
and that end...that speech, Grissom and Sara look say everything!!!
i still dream with Dr. Lurie back
ohhhhhh George is so nice, hot , cute and etc LOL..he is GSR fan, well, always have nice things to say.
hottttt man :devil: :p!!!

A few people have theorized that the Mini Crime Scene Killer will end up being someone they know. Some people wondered if it would be a relative of Paul Millander or Dr. Lurie, but now people are wondering if Liev's entrance (being a horror film veteran) means something. And then, on top of that, whether they're going to end the season with Grissom getting a mini crime scene of Sara's apartment. So what do you think? Would you mind a Sara-in-trouble storyline if it meant having Grissom worried for her? Or do you think they've ended the seasons lately with too much of a CSI in trouble theme?

sarahvma said:
A few people have theorized that the Mini Crime Scene Killer will end up being someone they know. Some people wondered if it would be a relative of Paul Millander or Dr. Lurie, but now people are wondering if Liev's entrance (being a horror film veteran) means something. And then, on top of that, whether they're going to end the season with Grissom getting a mini crime scene of Sara's apartment. So what do you think? Would you mind a Sara-in-trouble storyline if it meant having Grissom worried for her? Or do you think they've ended the seasons lately with too much of a CSI in trouble theme?
i read a lot ideas about....hm i loved MCSK become personal...involving Grissom and Sara ,about this be in the season finale hm...since be like Grave Danger and we have the resolution in the same episode..i can't handle wait until next season for see if Sara or Grissom will be ok. About trouble theme if is with Grissom and Sara is kind new..cos everything happens with the others.....i really liked Alyssa idea...when both are in danger...personally I like Liev being bad guy and wow i will love see Grissom worry, scary aff...but i find this too much perfect for become reality

The difference being that Sara is willing to suck up her pride and say it in front of Grissom, without any real prompt. I mean, she comes in there to tell him about Ecklie, not because she saw Grissom's dead twin brother Gus on an autopsy table and began pondering her love for him.
lol. yeah, i think it's the biggest thing that differs sara and grissom. she was always able to tell him how she feels, while he never really showed much interest in her verbally. i mean, yeah, they flirted and all, but it's something he does with many women.

this is also why, and i mean sara's boldness in expressing her feelings to him here, i believe SF theory wouldn't be so impossible. just think of it, would YOU say something like in Snakes to a guy (for like the 4th time) who doesn't show signs of interest, and even refused to have a dinner with you? maaan, i wouldn't. well, the thing is that maybe her feelings to him were so damn strong that she just had to tell him.

another thing is, that it might've been Butterflied only, that allowed her to be so confident in Snakes. in IE she seemed a lot more reserved in how she expressed her feelings. a second after she saw his confused face, she backed up and run away in embarassement. in Snakes, boy, this sara is completely different. she states what she wants, how she feels, she sees Grissom is uncomfortable but what she does next? she confesses even further, smiles at him, and finishes the conversation like they talked about coffee and donuts. i don't know if this change was made by butterflied only or maybe something more. it would mean, nothing happened in SF but something did between IE and Snakes.

about date with Sofia, i think it was made mostly to make the GSR timeline less obvious. if it didn't happen we would all know it was Snakes and Nesting Dolls a turning point, but knowing Grissom is a very ethical and honest guy, he wouldn't date Sofia and Sara at the same time.

WOW.. my sentiments excatly.. I thought his acting in the last scene was riveting.. the timing of his dialougue perfection.. I was frozen in time.. I as well thought he'd be nominated for a Emmy.. and Jorja.. "I didn't look at her face" yes she did :eek: great ep. hard to beat.. ;)

Butterfliedbanner.jpg

Poll time, cuz... yeah.

I don't want people to get into a big discussion about a timeline in terms of "Well, in episode 6x03..." I just want you to say what your gut feeling is JUST timewise on where they probably are in their relationship.

Woo, I'm the first to post after the poll!

I'm definitely casting my vote for at least a year... and I'm gunning for pretty soon after "Grave Danger", actually - certainly by the beginning of Season 6. Some kind of vibe had changed between them... that's why all the "Are they secretly together" rumours started. So I'm going with that.

I'm definitely casting my vote for at least a year... and I'm gunning for pretty soon after "Grave Danger", actually - certainly by the beginning of Season 6. Some kind of vibe had changed between them... that's why all the "Are they secretly together" rumours started. So I'm going with that.

You know... I didn't really think I'd gun so hard for Committed, but you even felt a big shift in Grave Danger itself. Maybe that was their rebuilt friendship, but I couldn't see Sara ribbing him about his framed cowboy certificate in early Season 5 with the same glee or comfort level.

I like that Tarantino kept that scene in there and let them really play with it.

Bet he's a shipper. lol.

Oh, you know he is! He's a die-hard CSI fan after all... and didn't he say something about wanting to bring back a little of that Season 1 feeling in GD? So I don't think that the Trigger scene was an accident at all. Their interaction was a fairly major character subplot in that season, after all.

Yeah, I'd have no problems gunning for Committed either... I just have this cute idea of Grissom realizing that he wanted to do something about "this" after that time, but not really getting the stones to do it until GD, so he's fumbling around and trying to bring up the subject without bringing it up, if you know what I mean, and stuff like that. :D

okay, i voted no.2. i don't want to believe they are together longer than a year cuz, well, first year is the most fun and i wanna see some piece of it. secondly i don't think they are together only since TOYD ... hmmm ... well? hmmmm ... i kinda would be able to believe in it actually if this was the timeline given to us by TPTB. just think, it would be the best thing, if we saw how they behaved in front of everybody after their first make out.

wow, i just realized how freakin' amazing this theory is. wow, wow, wow. okay, i just changed my mind, if i could i would vote for option no.3 right now. it's so amazing. geez, i'm quick.

i'm ff-hungry. like TOYD-ff hungry. wow.

i'm ff-hungry. like TOYD-ff hungry. wow.

I'm really hoping that stands for "fanfiction"

If so, Cincoflex and VR Trakowski did a not-quite-naughty fic post-TOYD called the "Hypothesis of Seduction" that you can find on Cinco's website (www.cincoflex.net)

Along with some other lovely fics ;)

lol.

It's very possible that perhaps Committed or Grave Danger was a "first move" point and they were in an awkward limbo all through Season 6 until they finally said, "Let's just BE together" in TOYD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back