Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

Grissom's "No Dear" was perfect!! I'm still grinning like an idiot!! :D :D

2. Emul_webs

Emul_webs Dead on Arrival

GAAAAHH!! DEAR? *jumps on bed and punches pillow, making feathers fly everywhere.* He calls her dear?!?!? *calms down* Ok, now that I actually stop and think about it that is very…well, something he would say. I guess I can see him calling her that. In fact that probably is what he would call her, it just threw me for a loop when I first heard it, but it’s actually really cute.

P.S. Sara still didn't call Grissom anything but 'hey'

One thing that that seemed a little off to me in Double Cross, was the whole, “Was it something I said? Did I offend you as a Catholic?” thing, when he just left. It seems to me that Sara would know he was just of in lala land like always. I mean I could see her being cautious if they were talking about you know kinda personal stuff in a new relationship, but depending on your view of the timeline they’ve been together for like at least a year, so it seems like they would be past the, ‘I hope I don’t offend you’ stage. Not to mention did Sara not say herself, and I quote, “Well, that’s kinda what he does.” When that cab driver asked why he was just leaving in Room Service? I don’t know maybe I’m being too critical but it just didn’t seem to quite match up to me

Lol. That is freakishly funny. Grissom wearing nothing but a cowbell! HA! Every time I think about it I burst out laughing. And of course Sara would have to call him Bessie or Daisy or something to that effect.
    But yeah, like in general in the bedroom I think Sara would call him Dr. Grissom, or even better ‘Docta.’ I can just see it:

Sara: Docta I have a few ailments.
    Grissom: I don’t think I’m the kind of doctor you’re looking for madam.
    Sara: Yes Docta but I would be much obliged if you would treat me and I sure I would feel much better afterwards.
    Grissom: Well, what are said ailments?
    Sara: I seem to be lacking in my, shall we say…’social’… interactions.
    Grissom: I think I can fix that.
    He throws her on the bed and ravages her.

That’s not OOC at all, is it? Lol. After all Marg said, ‘who knows what goes on with those two behind closed doors.’

3. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

Emul webs, i loooove your scenario!
    okay, my mind is kinda calmed down again, after seeing the 'Dear-scene',(which is doomed to be a GSR-classic, if you'd ask me ;)) and now i watched the scene BEFORE grissom comes back, the one where he leaves her without saying a word, to get the necklace that belonged to his mother. :) it was sooooo freaking flirty how sara said: did you enticipated the question in order to impress me with your powers of observation? (while she was smiling) :D and grissoms answers: memory is a gift...'. :D okay, i believe in god, so i thought it was kinda hard what sara said about making God up, but well, that's her faith, and everybody can have his own opionion about God.. :) but i thought it was funny anyway that grissom left just after she said that, leaving her like: it was just a theory!! :lol: she said it with that look on her face that said: 'gris, come back, i didn't want to offend you!! come baaack!' lol :p
    i think it's very sad though that grissom's mother probably passed away, i would have wanted to see her... :(

and you know what, they are more open now to each other, i mean, they wouldn't talk about things like 'faith' in season five or four... :) they were just so closed to eachother then, but now, this is different... :p for example, sara was actually explaining things from her past, like: i used to love the stories about saints..' :) and gris does this too: 'it belonged to my mother'. :) they are explaining eachother something about their past, and ofcourse about their faith. :) i think it brings them in a more serious relationship, getting to know more little things about eachother.. :)

but well, that's my opinion ;)

And the last thing i wanted to say: LOOK AT MY AVVIE!! :p

4. Emul_webs

Emul_webs Dead on Arrival

Oh, something that I forgot to mention in my last post was (and I don't know if this is even relevant or not but) I thought it was kind of funny. It seemed to me like the writers were like, lets find a way to express these characters religious opinions but not offend anyone. Like, we don’t want to offend the Christians and what not by saying that Sara is an atheist, but we also don’t want to offend the atheists and say that she is believes in a God. So let’s go kinda middle of the road. And while I think it is totally in character and believable that she would have that stance, it just seemed kind of like a, let’s not get anyone’s panties in a bunch. I thought pretty much the same thing with Grissom’s religious preference too. I don’t know, maybe those thoughts never even crossed the minds of the writers and if it had if they would have even cared, but religion seems to be a touchy issue when it comes to television and public declarations from organizations. Maybe I’m just off my rocker but that was the impression I got. *shrugs*

5. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i watched the clip where he calls her dear earlier this morning, and it was sooooooooooooooo cute. i loved it, and the way she looked at him afterwards, when she was talking, it seemed very natural when he said it, and she didnt look shocked, so he probably does that a lot.

the one thing i was thinking though, was 'dear' its cute and all but darling would have been better, or i agree 'my dear', and 'darling' probably just isnt grissom speak anyways-we'd probably have a heart attack if he said that-hes more a dear/honey kinda guy, but still, it would be great, but i shouldnt be ungrateful, it was way cute.

but over here, dear isnt exactly something you'd say to signify you were close to someone-id say that to anyone...and i kinda think grissom would say that to any female he was friends with at work. i could picture him saying 'dear' to catherine, since he's good friends with her. but for Grissom to say stuff to her like that at work when we know hes in a relationship with her, it means a lot more, and its showing how far hes come, is awesome cause hes getting more comfortable with it.

AND ALSO

i tried downloading the rest of the scenes from grissomsararomance.com. and to my horror, a username/pass box is coming up and i cant find anywhere to register, can someone help please???? thanks :)

6. Mandis

Mandis Rookie

Oh my God! He called her Dear!!! That's sooooooooooo cute!!! Now I really wanna watch season 7 and I have yet to watch Way to Go on Monday!!!

What do you guys think of my new avatar and banner? I'm not very good, but I thought I would give it a try.

7. jordan

jordan Rookie

Mandis, the banner's cool, but your avitar isn't there.
    I've been having trouble with my avatar lately, so I kinda just gave up. Apparently the photobucket URL doesn't work...
    Oh well.

Anyway, back on topic. I was having very very nice conversations today with my friends. I told my friend Lauren about how FREAKING AWESOME the "No, dear" scene was. And I was telling her how her chin was resting on his arm. Cute, reminds me of my me and my ex(when we were dating and now). And then I had to tell her over and over again how happy I am with this season.
    And then I was talking to Allison about it. She laughed cuz Greggy got beat up and was all bruised. And she calls him a Momma's Boy. My argument is that his mom is protective. But that's off topic so I should stop now.
    Anyway, Allison didn't seem as happy about it as I was like 2 minutes into the conversation, she was doing homework.
    But OHMYEFFINGGOOD HE CALLED HER DEARedskl;atuwrepoiyqhj!!!!!
    =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]

8. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I'm going to tell you all what happened while I was watching the episode 'Double-Cross'.

And guess what? You're going to listen. Cause I'm so irresistable to listen to... BWA HAHAHA!

*coughs* Umm.. anyway..

So.. I find that every time Grissom and Sara are in the same room together, I can't stop giggling. And, trust me, Lindsey (my twin who finds it funny that i am sooo obsessed with GSR) knows it. And when Sara was in the morgue, I was like 'Okay, the promo pics show Grissom and Sara together in the morgue.. DON'T TELL ME THEY EDITED IT?!?!?!'. Then Grissom walked in and I go 'hehe....hehe.. he..BWA HAHAHAHA!' And this is the part where Lindsey asks 'wtf?'. Then they talk, and Grissom walks out of the room, and I'm like 'WAIT! KISS HER GOODBYE FIRST!', so then I was mad cause they didn't do anything romantic. Then Grissom walks back in and Sara asks him a million times if she said anything wrong and I'm like 'awww.. she doesn't want him to be mad at her.' then Grissom said 'No, dear.' And then I squeed, and then yelled 'THEY'RE AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE!'

I'm going to stop there, because the rest of my story is more boring than that was.

I literally squeed and was jumping on my bed.. which caused me to hit my head on Lindsey's bunk. Then Lindsey said that I was 'going to die of blunt force trauma to the.. umm.. top (wtf?!) of my skull, and that Doc Robbins would perform the autopsy. And Grissom and Sara would be put on the case, and they would find out that I died by jumping on my bed because Grissom said 'No, Dear' to Sara.'

That would be funny.

9. Mandis

Mandis Rookie

I tried again. Stupid if it doesn't work.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

All right, so I've pretty much been stalking this board, reading all the spoilers and GSR observances for a few weeks (being too lazy to actually post myself).

I just saw Double Cross. And then I HAD to post.

*!*DEAR*!*

I had to rewind and check it a couple of times, then rushed onto here to make sure he did indeed say it. Several avatars/discussion confirmed my suspicions.

First "honey", now this! ...Juuuuust don't start calling her sugarcakes or anything anytime soon.

One more thing: is it true there's an episode in which Grissom visits Sara at home, and if so, what's it called? Evidently I've missed a huge chunk of GSR episodes. *tear*

Thus concludes my first post EVA. DEAR! Oh Griss, you fox.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

i just seen the dear scene from grissomsararomance.com, i was thinkin thou when sara is asking grissom if she offended him she was straight with it where as in season 3 or 4 she wouldnt of asked him like that does any1 no what i mean? I so agree she was restin her chin on his shoulder!
    i dont know if this needs to go in spoiler but i will incase but i wanna know about this talk between the doc and grissom u were talkin about before in the last thread? can someone be kind enough to explain thanks

12. flowerchild

flowerchild Victim

havnt been here for awhile. but i was so excited last night while watching the "no dear" part. so much like and old married couple. its so nice to know that every episode so far had had some gsr.

yay!

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

The dear scene was priceless.

But don't he think having every case together, their secrets gonna come out? I dunno. I think they want it to.

I don't know, Maybe she's gotten to the point where she knows she can actually ask him that stuff.

14. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

welcome hon! im sure you'll have fun posting here.

that ep you mention is nesting dolls. he visits her after she gets suspended, and is the only reason she actually gets to keep her job, cause he refuses point blank to fire her even though he's been told to, saying he 'needs her'. great ep. season 5 it is.

Mandis -you've av and banner are SO cute, Jorja is so pretty! great job. :)

im so happy it was more obvious this week. and so happy we keep getting little hints.

and the part where sara kept asking him if she'd offended him, was so cute, if it was anyone else at the lab, she wouldnt have even noticed, so into the case as always, but with grissom, it was sweet she was concerned if she'd offended him and kept asking him. bless her heart, shes so sweet.

edit: but how adorable was the scene before that when he walked out, when she went on about was he trying to impress her. that was so cute. and i agreed with her in terms of religion.

anyways. sara been flirty asking if he was trying to impress her. Grissom calling sara 'dear'. Sara been concerned she'd offended him. awwwww their clearly still in the honeymoon period of their relationship by the way their acting. comfortable and progressed in some aspects since they've known each other so long, and he confides in her etc, but their still in the 'dont wanna upset you' stage. bless awwwwwwww :D

15. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Well i couldnt watch the episode once again and i cant watch it on innertube cause i dont know whats wrong with my computer :(... but i seen the GSR clips and i love them!

Someone mentioned how close they were in the morgue and how they face almost touched and it is soo true! They were soo close if Grissom would of lean just a little they would of kissed! I like the scenes they gave us hopefully i'll get to see this episode soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.