Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think Grissom and Sara would celebrate Thanksgiving together?

Well, here's how they might celebrate their first Thanksgiving together. I just posted a new one-shot at ff.net in honor of tomorrow's holiday - Thankful

Hope you enjoy, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone :D

Awww, fogi, your story was so sweet! I loved it! I sometimes wish that I had the patience to write fanfiction. I probably wouldn't be able to finish my story if I ever started one. I guess I'll just stick to fanart. Speaking of fanart...

ha.jpg

I was bored, spare me.

Anyways, happy thanksgiving to everyone whos celebrating it tomorrow! Us Canadians already had ours. Mmmm..I wish it was tomorrow so I could taste that yummy turky and delicious stuffing again...*drools*.

*snaps back into reality* Ahem...Hail GSR!

Lovely banner, lovely story. Hail the mighty GSR and a hearty Thanksgiving Eve to all.

In GSR news: Sucky that they're not working the same case, but I think we got a healthy dose of shippiness to last us until the David Rambo episode which (hopefully) if it's not "GSR-centered" it at least has some of his sneak-ins (like Swap Meet)

Lovely banner, lovely story. Hail the mighty GSR and a hearty Thanksgiving Eve to all.

In GSR news: Sucky that they're not working the same case, but I think we got a healthy dose of shippiness to last us until the David Rambo episode which (hopefully) if it's not "GSR-centered" it at least has some of his sneak-ins (like Swap Meet)
I'm all for a dose here and there too.. its like a tease :O

OT: Happy Turkey Day to all :)
(And if you're bored the next couple days, shoot a positive "pain/complication free labor" thought my way. I've started dialating :eek:

OT: brandie, I wish you a dozen epidurals worth of pain-free labor. I'm so excited for you! Hope it's as painless as possible, and be sure to let us know if you have a boy or a girl!

babyshower.jpg

Here's a little something for the new baby ;)
dragonfly1.jpg

butterflybib.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the GSR gutter. And a huge thank you to everyone who found the time to read and review my fic. *wipes tear* you guys rock!

Its sad that we probably wont get any visible GSR in tonight's episode, but hopefully next week... I'd feel a lot better if there were more spoilers regarding next week's ep though...

Brandie, I'm really excited and happy for you, and I hope everything goes great and pain-free! Here is a gift from Grissom and Sara--apparently this is called "Hug a Bug" :D

hugabug.jpg

Forensicsgirl, I loved your story. Left a review at ff.net ;)

how sweat happy thanksgiving everyone..hail GSR and i hope we will get something next week, i don't mind to wait if it's not to long ;)
nice story forensicsgirl and don't start a bug party without me i bring toys :p for grissom jr..so he can catch his own bugs :D
bug.gif

OT: Good Morning all and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Brandie, prayers for a pain free labor. I am sure you are so excited about your little one arriving. Can't wait to see if you have a boy or girl.

Here is a little gift from Grissom and Sara as well since everyone else posted one. :D

PAAAAAOEBEDEOJAC.jpg

I thought this little snail would be cute sitting on a baby's dresser.

Forensicsgirl gonna head over and read your story as soon as I get my turky basted that is in the oven.

Hey,
What are the spiolers for the next ep?
Not todays, but the one afterwards!(although if you know anything about todays i would like to know!)
P.s. Brandie my mind is full of "pain/complication free labor" thoughts!

good luck with a pain-free labor brandie! that little baby is very lucky congrats!

spoil oh no!

greenfields, i personally havent heard much spoilers. sorry, maybe somoene else?

AND happy needless turkey murder day!

Thanks for all the well-wishes and fun presents everyone :)

forensicgirl - brilliant story btw! Such a cute and realistic scenario!

Heya everyone

I haven't been on for a while (stupid mocks :mad:) just thought I'd pop in quickly.

What have I missed? Hope our fav couple aren'y causing too much hastle with angst :lol:

ETA: Ooh look I've got a little cake by my name :p

Hey guys!

brandie, warm thoughs and prayers are going your way, be sure to let us know whether it's aboy or a girl! :)

Here is a little something for you to read, you never know, it might come in handy... :D

untitled.jpg

Woozy, glad you're back, we missed you! and, yes, there is little cake by your name, wonder what that could mean...? :p

Here is a butterfly cake for you:

ButterflyCake.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back