Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole time during that scene I remember thinking "But Sara, when you were on suspended leave... wasn't a certain entomologist holding YOUR hand through it? Oh well. For the life of me I couldn't decipher all of the "significant glances" going between Sara and Grissom, however, I think Grissom's somewhat shellshocked one may have had to do with that.
that was different..she wasn't in the lab and he came to her fo a explination, sophia was in the lab and came to grissom ;)
it was a great ep and sara and griss where acting like friends again. i liked it and i felt so sorry for brass :( but great ep :D

I was confronted about it today by one of my teachers. I hope it never happens again.

How about cop duct tape? It would kinda go along with things...

The whole time during that scene I remember thinking "But Sara, when you were on suspended leave... wasn't a certain entomologist holding YOUR hand through it? Oh well.

I'm not sure the two situations are comparable, Sarahvma, because Sara certainly didn't seek out Grissom for comfort when she was suspended. It was totally Grissom's discretion to go to her apartment and hold her hand. Also, she wasn't being investigated for a crime so there wasn't any possibility of compromising a case or anything.

Sofia was desperately trying to get Grissom to talk to her, although he didn't return any of her calls and tried to stop her. I don't see Sara doing something like that, for some reason.

1.sarahvma - there wasn't active investigation against Sara, so Griss could go to here. Besides he had to talk to her, Catherine spoke to him about Sara, and he as a supervisor had to make decision whether fire her or not.

2. She called him Griss once, but it was when she wanted get his attention to some evidence. It was in 2 season, so before this whole angst. After that she stopped calling him that

3. Do you remember when every one during 5 season about GSR thought : Make them together or leave it? Now we have new thought: Are they or aren't they? That is very good idea from writers to refreshing this plot :)

4. So if Sara talked to Sofia like that, that explains snappy Sofia in 6x10 or later. Don't you think? Oh I sniff good angst :)

5. Again Grissom says to Sara: please.

Sara was awsome in last nights episode! she is so upbeat now...very season 1/2 Sara...YAY

S.S.

Yay for flirting! :)
Yay for "c'mon it'll be fun!" :)
Yay for Sara's view when she had to hold the ladder (lucky girl...)! :)

Wooh, Finale some G/S action!

Ok the triangle seen, I liked it. But I thought Sara was over reacting to much. She was calm.. but she didnt give Sophia any time to finish her conversation with Grissom. And obviously if she broke the rules to talk to him, it must be important.
I think she was somehwat of a hypocrite.. I mean what if Sara shot Nick by mistake.. and she really needed a shoulder to cry on. She has no friends (well I get the impression) or family out of work. If she came to Grissom at the lab a crying wreck just to talk.. I wouldnt question her or boot her out.

Of course I still ove Sara and her strong character TO DEATh.. I just think she should tone it down a bit when it comes to such a hard time.

I loved Sara throughout the rest of the ep.. my favortie seen being her throwing the guns on the roof. So hilarious and adorable.
GREAT ep!

desertwind wrote:
WOWSY forsenic girl- awesme :cool: lovely--- thank's for sharing did you make that-? ;)really nice- gosh their so cute together- aren't they :p

*Is confused* Thanks but, did I make what? I’m not sure what it is you’re referring to… :confused:

melia wrote:
where would I find a list of the top 20 GSR moments?

You can find the GSR Top 20, as voted for by the shippers of this very thread, on my website – just click on my banner to be transported straight there. They’re split up over 4 sets of downloadable clips. Or, if you prefer, here’s the list:
1 Butterflied
2 Primum Non Nocere
3 Scuba Doobie-Doo
4 Nesting Dolls
5 Invisible Evidence
6 Committed
7 Hunger Artist
8 Sex Lies & Larvae
9 Play with Fire
10 Bloodlines
11 Snakes
12 Unfriendly Skies
13 You’ve Got Male
14 Burden of Proof
15 Blood Lust
16 Crate n Burial
17 Getting Off
18 4x4
19 Anatomy of a Lye
20 The Accused is Entitled

A HUGE GSR Gutter welcome to Blank_Canvas – and I really mean HUGE, cuz you brought all of my favorite things – oatmeal and choc chip cookies, a rocking chair and duct tape – and not just any old duct tape – glow-in-the-dark – How much do you Rock!?! (a whole lot! :D )

LSB – Sara’s called him ‘Gris’ a few times – I think it was only two or three times. Omaetoy has counted all the occasions that Grissom has been called ‘Gris’ (I think she’s said in the past how many times Sara has said it, but I can’t find that statement right now…) but, seasons 1-4, he’s called ‘Gris’ a total of 16 times (including the pager message he gets from Warrick in AFoC)

But I’m totally with you – Sara calling Grissom ‘Gris’ – total SQUEEEEE moment :D

Am now in ramble mode and haven’t even commented on the ep… Fav moments – Grissom: Well this is per me. Come on, it’ll be fun (how cute :D )

The little moment with G/S Hodges and the gun – so funny when he’s rambling about not being good at sports and Gris is like “Sara” and she just says “Yeah” and comes straight over. Such cute banter :D

I’ll comment on the rest a little later…

Live4,I actually don't think she would actively seek a Grissom who obviously doesn't want to talk to her.

I can see Grissom talking to Sara in such a case outside of the lab, but I don't see a suspended Sara running around the lab leaving Grissom messages that he doesn't return, and demanding to talk to him when he repeatedly says "stop".

I am sure Grissom would be there to comfort Sara in such a case, but I think it would be out of his own will, taking whatever risk is involved, and honestly, I have trouble accepting that Sofia and Grissom are on the same terms as Sara and Grissom in terms of history (not talking about the ship, just friendship), and I have trouble believing that it is as justifiable for Sofia to talk to Grissom in such a risky situation as it would be for Sara to talk to him. They've known each other for who knows how many years, and Grissom's company probably has more meaning to Sara than it has to Sofia, in the sense that Sofia cannot possibly have grown such a close bond with Grissom in so little time...

Note: I don't think this qualifies as bashing anyone. Sorry if it does.

Yeah I do agree with that Grisslybear but if it was me I would break the rules. If I shot someone I knew, and I couldnt handle it, Id deffinatly go to the personI most needed to talk to.. No matter what rules I would be breaking. And if I was opening up to one of my friends about how I couldnt take it anoymore, I would find it extremely rude if someone just barged in (without knocking) and told me I had to leave.

But becasue this is Grissom/Sara/Sofia and not me and my friends obviously there is a different outcome.

I just dont see why she was so rude about it, and not let Sofia finish her conversation which she obviously needed.. Or atleast 5 minutes or so.

SPOILER

I just dont see why she was quite rude about it, and not let Sofia finish her conversation which she obviously needed.

Wouldn't that be because she was worried about Grissom? As far as Sara was concerned, Sofia was already in trouble, and there she was, doing the same for Grissom! Sara knew Grissom would be the one, who would also face serious consequences, if people would find out he was talking to Sofia! And judging by his rather poor effort at geting Sofia to leave, thank goodness that Sara came in!

Well, Live4, Sofia was obviously trying to tell Grissom something about the case, which is the last thing that she needed to do. If I remember correctly, she was saying something about how the officer was shot. In that case, I think all Sara could think of was: "what are you doing here? Are you going to get Grissom in trouble?"

Her mere presence there is breaking the rules, so I don't see why she should have given her 5 minutes to finish what she was saying, because for me the whole point is that she shouldn't be saying what she was saying. I won't argue that Sara likes Sofia and she would be just as cold to, say, Catherine, but I think she would tell them that they shouldn't be there whomever it was. And it being Sofia didn't help either :D

But I think she kept her cool really well because Sofia immediately began lashing out on her with something that I regard as a "personal attack". She was basically saying to Sara's face that she has no social life, which is probably the rumor around the lab. If I'm honest, I think Sofia has real problems with Sara, and apparently we'll see more of that, while Sara, although she doesn't like her, is maintaining her professionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back