Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler

^^

^^

^^

Did they introduce the triangle scene later? I mean it wasn't in the spoilers, maybe they put it in after the gum drops one was deleted? put in a bit of tension you know?

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
The triangle has been hinted about for ages, and a few weeks back Ask Asseuilio (seriously can't remember how to spell his name) over at TVGuide hinted at it... so it has been in spoilers, but not as much as it could be.

The first shots of Sophia, Grissom and Sara all together are very wide, emphasizing the triangular positions of the people (spatial relations) and, of course, the "love triangle." Then, they show two closer shots of Grissom and Sara, first Sara, then a reverse to Grissom... My interpretation of that is that Sophia has left the room, and we're back to "You and Me," so to speak. What really strikes me is that the reverse of Grissom has Sara in the forefront, which could symbolize so many things, it's not funny...

*Pay no attention to the film student in the corner*

Oh, I can't wait.....please write something as soon as you watch...PLEASE!!!!!!!!

beautifulwiev - I didn't meant that this way. I mean, that if they are together, we will know about this from one scene, and then we don't see them together (as a couple) to the very end. But we would know that they're together. TPTB will avoid putting them in together scenes to avoid soapy.

Also I would like to add (about 6x03 and bedroom scene) that Griss (before Sara notice him) had so soft look on his face when he was looking at Sara.

Forensicsgirl- could you as a moderator change my nick? I got bored with zakleta_w_sokola. I want to be Ladyhawke.

spoilers

i don't know what i have to make out of grissom's facial expression..that of sara is shock and unbelieve, sophia ehhm guilt and embarresment..but grissom he almost look angry.. :eek: :rolleyes:
sara
grissom
triangle sophia
oops :devil: sophia wasn't suppose to be there

I just watched the clip again...

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
And... did anyone else notice that in the closeup it looks like Sara is shaking her head at Grissom??? hmmmmsies...

I watched the clip earlier and I must say it looks like....

SPOILER SPACE

#1 Sara is shocked & confused that Sofia is in Grissoms' office

#2 It looks like she's telling Grissom that he can't be talking to her about an active investigation and gets pissed that Sofia is in there talking to him cause they all know the rules.

#3 Sara is pissed cause she can see right through Sofia (plastic wrap!) and she automatically assumes that she knows why Sofia is in there - to reach out to Grissom and pour her feelings onto him.

#4 Sara is disappointed with the scene in front of her and so she says her piece and...

that's all I got from the clip. We will know more tonight.

Whoot whoot - east coast baby - only 5 hrs 53 minutes.

All I know is that Sara doesnt seem to be too upset that Sofia is there but more upset at Grissom for "breaking the rules"

Or - it could be something totally and completely different
HA!

*walking around aimlessly, waiting for ABRT2*

You guys have got to let´s (who don´t live in the usa) know what happens immediatly(pleeease) I´ll die if i don´t know what happens....I won´t know till tomorrow afternoon(damn the time difference!)I´ll be in bed(pretending to be asleep) by the time the episode aires!Pleeease tell me everything (especially GSR connected)that happens!

I'm going to sleep ;) So when I wake up, I turn on my comp. and I will be updated :p Goodnight ;)

People on the East Coast of the gutter!!! :D

Please give a quick update to your fellow West-Coast'ers on GSR when the episode airs...Not too much detail, necessarily...Ideally, what I'd like to know for this episode is basically whether there is GSR, that is, whether anything shippy/romantic happens. I want to prepare myself if there is no romantic interaction, we already know there is interaction. And if there is no romantic thing going on, I'll be sort of shocked and somewhat concerned, I have to admit, because for all we know there are not many shippy scenes up until and including 6X11...Darn...GumDrops should have aired...

SPOILER

Hey Grissly you can count on me to come on here during the commercials and update on any important GSR info. I have 4 hours and 14 minutes to go. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I think if they showed what they did, there has to much more. With it being sweeps week they aren't going to show the best part on TV right before it airs. So I think that was just a nice teaser thrown out there to make sure we knew it was coming. I think we are going to see Grissom do maybe some explaining. I mean I love what Jorja said and I think that was brought up by her to let us know something. I am still thinking he is going to be what sails her hot air balloon this year. Anyway it goes I am just way to excited for tonight to get here. :D I think I have watched that clip a hundred times. :lol:

Thanks, LadySara, I knew I could count on you girl :D

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
LadySara, you are so right that there has to be more GSR interaction in that episode than only that exchange of looks. They wouldn't give it away otherwise. Now, not to disappoint any of you guys, but Mystery said that Grissom and Sara do not talk about Sofia later. I, being an optimist, interpret this as we see some shippy scene in another context. Seriously, the thing that makes me so optimistic is the lack of spoilers for this episode. It would have been very easy for the spoiler queens to say "there is no GSR in this episode, don't get your hopes high", but they didn't. So, I am suspicious and hopeful.

SPOILER

No problem Grissly. I agree I am very suspicious and hopeful that there is more. Plus if they aren't having a conversation about Sophia later that can maybe only mean something better that they discuss their own relationship stance. I think Grissom knows the ball is in his court and for all we know he may have taken it and ran with it. Jorja Fox I think was pretty much telling us she wants the relationship cause she sure didn't want him out of her bed. I so love that. I wish we would hear WP's stance on all of this too. Of course we know he is a shipper so no worries there. Ahhhh..I feel like my brain is gonna explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back