Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather--A Slap and a Whip

Lunalove the lettuce is something brought over from the Cath/Gris thread.. .something about whipping each other with wet lettuces. :lol:

my comment is that food seems to fit in this thread as well

-strawberries [my personal favorite ] ;)
-some sort of cream, whipped or other :devil:
-chocolate sauce [another favorite]
-now wet lettuce :devil: :lol:

anyone else got food ideas???

So, if Catherine and Lady Heather are friends or become better friends, and Gris knows both ladies, then I think they would be really comfortable around each other as well.

I really don't see any inhibitions at all between all three of these people.

All the more fun to 'let it all hang out' so to speak :D :devil:

Whats up ppls? How yall doing?

I think Cath and LH are becoming quite good friends, I'm not sure how I am on shipping these three together, since I only ship the GLH part of it, but I can do the friendship end of it all, lol. But good luck to your thread, Heather :)

I think the Cath/LH friendship part plays a very important role. I don't think Cath would be as comfortable with another woman AND Grissom as she is with Lady Heather.

I'm still with the food idea for their get-togethers. ;)
I have another suggestion...
a banana (since it resembles something else) :devil:

I can handle dinner food togethers, but don't ask me to think the naughty way, because my ass so isn't thinking that, lol. I'm all for the friendship threesome, but, as for the other threesome, so don't look at me. I only have one two ships for that, and I'm keeping it that way :)

I think they would all have to be good friends to 'let down their guard' to each other.

I think Grissom wouldn't have any problem since these are the two women he knows. Heather has said that she knows him, she 'knew him' from the moment they met. :D

Cath has known him for what..."years, months, or days?" :lol:

And somehow I think the ladies would be fast friends. They already have chatted some in Slaves of Las Vegas about their similarities.

^ Yeah I agree, I think they would be good friends. But I also think that if anyone were to get jealous I think it would be Cath. I think LH could handle the 'there's three people in this relationship'-thing all the time. Gil, well come on now! What man wouldn't enjoy having these two women? (And some women ;) ) :devil: But maybe Cath would get a little insecure once in awhile?

I agree Lunalove Heather could handle it. She knows Cath and Grissom. Cath might have some insecure feelings, maybe feeling left out???
Heather is a strong woman and knows how to control her emotions. Grissom, to me, buries his feelings, and needs these women to drag his feelings out of him.
Cath and Gris have been friends for a long time. Although she is a strong woman herself, I can see her getting possibly insecure at times.

But, I think since there would have to be 'no secrets' in this relationship, expressing her insecurities would help the communication between all three of them.

*bumping up*
Now if Cath and Gris were married and went to LH... I'm sure there would BE LOTS of tricks LH could teach them.

And maybe they would ask Lady Heather in on the action ??? :devil:

again, I think Grissom would appreciate because of all the people, I think LH would be the one they (Gris and Cath) would let in to their 'personal' life :D

hhunter said:
*bumping up*
Now if Cath and Gris were married and went to LH... I'm sure there would BE LOTS of tricks LH could teach them.

And maybe they would ask Lady Heather in on the action ??? :devil:

again, I think Grissom would appreciate because of all the people, I think LH would be the one they (Gris and Cath) would let in to their 'personal' life :D

They could certainly have tea *giggle*

Seriously, this thread should be named - "The Near-Impossible to Keep Under PG-13 Thread" LOL :devil:

^^^ he he he :lol: it should since there are SOOOO many avenues to discuss about these three

who would 'take control' and who would submit?
which one would 'step out'?
would the ladies have a turn together :eek: (I'm sure Grissom would appreciate that ;) )

AAAHHH so many possibilites :D

I think Cath and Lady H would have a total thing together.
I think they are all attracted to each other.
Nervousness would give way to 'exploration' and I KNOW all of them eventually submit to each other. :D :devil:

NOW THERE is a mental picutre ;)

A mental picture, Cath and Lady Heather :devil:
I thing Grissom would have a hard time keeping his hands to himself. :lol: :devil:
He would have to decide who to 'go after' first
Or each lady could decide who would have him first

hhunter said:
I agree Lunalove Heather could handle it. She knows Cath and Grissom. Cath might have some insecure feelings, maybe feeling left out???
Heather is a strong woman and knows how to control her emotions. Grissom, to me, buries his feelings, and needs these women to drag his feelings out of him.
Cath and Gris have been friends for a long time. Although she is a strong woman herself, I can see her getting possibly insecure at times.

But, I think since there would have to be 'no secrets' in this relationship, expressing her insecurities would help the communication between all three of them.

Okay, I was talked into coming back to Shipper Central. I don't come very often, so hopefully I can stick around for a bit.

I can see Catherine having a few feelings of insecurity at first, but I think Lady H would put them at rest. If they both care for Grissom, which I think they do, then they would understand that neither wishes to cause the other pain.

Plus, I think Grissom would be more romantically attached to Catherine and more intellectually attached to Lady H. I see Lady H. as a challenge to him. Catherine is someone he's had around for a long time and the challenge isn't as great.

Back