Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather--A Slap and a Whip

hhunter said:
Catherine losing on purpose? She could sit back and watch Grissom and LH play 'mental chess.'

Or LH could 'bow out' of the mental chess game and watch Cath and Grissom's eye sex. :eek:

And, from the other thread on Black Tie Affair, yes send Cath in with that HOT red dress she had on in the Parade Magazine layout. Lady Heather in black and Grissom dressed like a cowboy.

NOW THERE is a picture :)

Oh the visions I'm getting. They're SO above the PG 13 rule

^ Drumchik what's this 'Mysteria Lane'? Is it a fic and if so: where can I find it? :)
Sorry for being OT! :p

Hehe, yes, Mysteria Lane is a fic. It's a crossover between Desperate Housewives and CSI with the CSI team going to Wister ia Lane.

You can find it at the Terror twins website, or at the graveshift website. PM me if you need the links :)

So, who apart from me and hhunter is thinking of writing a fic for this threesome?

yes and ohhh the possibilities that can come to life in a fic.

let's see, we have

-eye sex
-no touching
-costumes
-mental chess
and some toys :devil:

Wow there is a fic right there :)

Yes, and three very smrat,intelligent, determined people who have very few (ok, maybe Cath and LH) inhibitions
They can work on Grissom :D

probably none

Cath has always been in touch with her sexuality. She is a flirt. Early Rollout comes to mind with the club owner.
She is comfortable in who she is an was.
Catherine is Grissom's link to the outside world. He buried himself in to his job. She keeps him linked to the outside world and what goes on around him.

Lady Heather dominates. Not just in her job but she is comanding. She is also very comfortable in her job and with her sexuality. She doesn't give it away, but helps others get in touch with their wants and desires.

Which brings me to our Mr. Grissom. Who [in my opinion] is repressed in some ways. He told LH in Slaves his love life doesn't involve going to the theater. He met Heather and then was fascinated by what he saw in her and that forced him to delve deeper into what his wants and desires are...

So, put these two women with our Mr. Grissom and what do you have....

EXPLOSIONS of desire all over the place :lol:

I love the idea of Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather - it just brings too many ideas to the mind.

Is there any fan fictions of them out there? i would love read some of them so i can get a better idea of them.

I think Lady Heather and Catherine are good for Grissom - they can bring out a more wild side than we rarely see on tv. And they would let him keep the beard!

Welcome spacegal
I agree I think Cath and Lady Heather are good for Grissom.

I do especially love <3 Grissom with the beard, I think it could be **achem ** useful :eek: :devil:

After watching Lady Heather's Box I'm SURE Lady Heather has some 'aggression' she'd like to get out towards Grissom.

Catherine I'm sure would like to 'release her agressions' as well.

Again this makes for a very interesting evening with
the eye sex and the no touching rule

but when do the whips come out?? :lol:

OT-Drumchik you'll have to let us know when you are done with your fic about this trio ;)

Oh yeah please H and Anne let us know when you are both done with your fics. :D
I've read a fic by essynaj on the WWOMB website about Lady Heather teaching Catherine some of her "tricks". Grissom was on the fic as well.. and Nick.. and Warrick :lol: I can't remember though if Lady H and Cath performed the tricks on Grissom alone or... on all of the boys. :devil:

^ OMG I love your ava! :D Not sure if I have already told you, but the again I really, really do!

hhunter: Oh yeah, Cath would like to get some aggressions out! And I think the whips would come out the second one of them lost the eye sex and no touching game... :devil: ;)

I second Luna! HottieCath your icon is so adorable! I want to HUG it & Cath is gorgeous in your avvie!
Hehe, yes, Mysteria Lane is a fic. It's a crossover between Desperate Housewives and CSI with the CSI team going to Wister ia Lane.
WOW, I never realized that it was a ficcy! I'm reading it! :) Thanks!
Can't wait for your exciting PureJoy Whippers--(The name's got a sexy ring to it!) fic, sweetie!

PureWhipJoy does have a sexy ring to it
or on the Grissom thread we say ZEXY :lol:

here is a question... would the ladies whip each other? or would all the agression be directed towards poor Grissom?? :confused:

I can see LH softly tapping Cath with a paddle...[I'll stop there] :devil:

first of all... Thanks to kaylyne for these caps from TGTBATD
I have to say I love this pic of Grissom

th723tgtbtd0107.jpg

I wonder if he is thinking of his favorite ladies

th723tgtbtd0125.jpg

And this of Catherine, again I wonder if she is thinking of all three of them together :D :devil:

**bumping this one up for you ams**

ok, so Gris and Cath can have 'eye sex' and Grissom loves to touch Lady Heather... as in Lady Heather's Box

so who gets to slap someone with the wet lettuce???
After they have their 'eye sex' and the touching/no touching game :devil:

I love the food idea, I think it fits :D ;)

Back