Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather--A Slap and a Whip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, May 12, 2007.

1. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

A salami sandwich? :guffaw: Honestly though... I think this threesome would be more than just about the sexual and physical touch. I think they would all learn something from one another. I think Grissom would get in touch with the side he is hiding from. He's well in tune with his boring side...bugs, and well more bugs. I don't think Grissom has a square personality... he's too complex for that. There is more to him than whats on the surface. BTW... maybe he never returned the mask he took from Heather's dominion. He might try it on... when he's away from his ladies.

Lady Heather... is beautiful and full of mystery. I can see her letting Catherine and Grissom in... I think she has always had a strong bond with Grissom. I say strong... because even when Grissom thought she was a killer or could possibly be a killer... there bond still remained. I think Heather has a tight bond with Catherine... Catherine really hasn't done anything to make Heather's trust waver.... where Grissom has. Perhaps... LH will learn to open up and trust. Maybe she won't feel the need to bring a whip to the party after a while. I loved TGTBTD... was disappointed when they had Sara :rolleyes: taking evidence from Heather. It would have been more interesting to have Catherine doing that. Instead we got Sara.. trying to relate to LH!!!! :eek:

Catherine... last but not least! I think she is the glue for the threesome. I do think at first... she won't know what to expect... and Marg would give Catherine that infamous giggle that she does when she is nervous. I think out of all three, Catherine is more in tune with herself. She knows what she wants... and goes for it. Not that Heather isn't like that... but I still think Heather hides behind her strength more than Catherine ever has. Hence, the reason LH is more of a mystery. I think Grissom will also learn that it's okay to come out of hiding... and to go after what he really wants!

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That was the best character descriptions that I've read.

Heather- yes, she's full of mystery. She does hide behind it and is still upset with Grissom for making her a suspect. She herself said that he knew in his heart she didn't kill anyone in Lady Heather's Box.
    Having him at her mercy could prove to be a turning point for both of them.

Grissom - He's still repressed. He has made a life for himself that involves his job and his bugs. Nothing else. Catherine is the only link to the 'outside' world that he doesn't belong to. He works Graveyard so he doesn't even have to deal with people. But, along the way he met Heather and it turned around for him. She opened him up to feelings and a world that he never knew. Sure he dealt with death, but her world was almost the opposite... creating a new life experience for her clients. That fascinated him to the point where he kept coming back.
    You know I think he would too!

Catherine- She could be the man out but I don't think she'd want to be. Heather fascinates her as well. But Heather and Catherine connected on a level much different than Heather and Grissom.
    Catherine and Grissom have that wonderful fun, flirty relationship that most married couples don't have.

So add all three of these personalities and traits together, what do you have.....

(I'll let the next person answer that question )

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Uh... HOT STEAMY CRAZY SMUT?

LMAO that's what happens when you leave it to the next person and the next person happens to be Erica. :devil: But seriously, these three make a perfect balance. Each one of them complement the others in different ways and I see a strange, rare harmony between them. :)

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I would just like to point out that
    If this is Lady Heather's most provocative episode yet, I demand a Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather threesome. That is all.

:devil:

5. ladyhunter

Drumchik : :lol:

I TOTALLY agree. If not a THREESOME :evil: Okay, we won't get a threesome, but how about a scene with all three of them together? We all know they like each other (in more than one way ;) ). I hope that Cath does at least mention Heather to Grissom. That's probably as close to a Threesome as we'll get on the show.

6. ladyhunter

Now that we know Heather is going to comfort and cosole Grissom, I wonder if she will console Catherine too. Maybe in a different sort of way. Something that would make Gil 'stand up and take notice' so to speak. :evil:

Not that anything like that would ever happen, but it's fun to fantasize about. ;)

7. ladyhunter

Many thanks to Erica aka Battyca forthis HOT picture Is that an invitation??

So, what would happen if Grissom comes to see Lady Heather and CatherIine is already there??? :p :wtf: How would that situation play out? Especially where her hand is on his body. :devil: :drool:

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

They've said that

this is the most provocative Lady H episode yet. Hopefully this means we're in for the long-awaited Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather threesome...:devil:

9. ladyhunter

Well Drumchik .....
    If you look at those VERY VERY HOT!!! :drool: pictures of Grissom and LH, she's in her nightgown. It makes me wonder if the one with her hand on his waist is an invitation... to something involving Catherine. :lol: ;) :devil: That would be something. :drool:

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL here's a scenario in my own wild imagination...

H: Let's go upstairs.
    G: Sounds very tempting.
    H: Come on, Gil, I have a surprise for you.
    G: You mean you're not the only thing I'm getting tonight?

*Heather opens the door to her room*

G: (*beams*) CATHERINE!

:lol:

11. ladyhunter

Reply to Erica's imagination :lol:

I can invision this too. I mean Cath and Heather have quite the different connection that Gil and Heather do. Or even Gil and Catherine. With the recent article saying that Marg would love for Catherine to have a roll in the hay with Grissom. Who better to facilitate that than Heather or Lady Heather. :evil: She would even be invited to participate. :lol: :evil:
    I really hope there is some mention of Cathinere in the episode though.

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Dear Erica: That idea is freakin awesome :D Maybe we'll have to do something like that in an RS productions video...

13. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

What's that?:confused:

I love the ideas being suggested. Such dirty minds you all have, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :thumbsup:

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

RS Productions is "Romantic Smuthead Productions". It's what Erica and I use when we make videos together like "Watching You" and "Cherry Pie"

15. ladyhunter

It's been a while since Leave out all the Rest aired. I was a little disappointed in the episode. Not just for the lack of the reconnection between Gil and LH, but because there was no mention of Catherine. :wtf:

As Drumchik stated, this was supposed to be the most provocative Lady Heather episode ... :rolleyes:

So, what would have made it more interesting is some mention of Catherine, some mention of how his relationship with her was.

*sigh* I guess that's why we have fanfic, to help facilitate our creative minds when it comes to these three.