Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So fans, what is your most hope for our couple in S/9 marriage, babies, all of the above, or something entirely different? If he proposed marriage, beings he's from the old school so formal, and she said "yes" that route seems the road taken and why would the writers present this scenerio, if it wasn't going to happen? and he's been in touch with her since she left, when Brass asked "have you heard from Sara"? he said "yes" and Cath said "go after her, and he goes' She wouldn't want that" and Cath goes "what do you want" he replied "I want her to be happy" & in "GDC" she called him, and here she comes, home again[​IMG] and will her mother be mentioned?

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

If you're referring to this part of my post: There was no explanation given because everybody had already been given TWO warnings, it was referring to everybody in THIS thread, not other threads. Other threads are dealt with and I can assure you this is not the only thread I have made mod posts in about the three line rule. It is done all the time (with the exception that I don't monitor every single thread). Also, I don't know about other mods but if there is ONE post like your example above, I usually PM that person because it's usually a newbie who hasn't read the rules. I make mod posts in the thread when it is several posters not following the rules unless it is flaming or trolling.

That's true but it is a bit of both but you guys can help out. It's perfectly fine for you to remind a newbie about the '3 line on topic' rule. Other threads do it and it works pretty well. Yes, this ship being canon does make for more excitement and more posters and that's a good thing and sometimes people get carried away and forget. People are also passionate about their ships so sometimes things get a bit out of control but that's why we're here, to get everybody back on track. :)

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i gave up on that a loong time ago, heh. which is why i want to say that y'all, as mods, are really appreciated for the work you do to keep the site go smoothly. thanks guys. :)

as to GSR, i have no idea about what's going to happen in the premiere, i haven't seen any videos nor have i read any comments. i'm pretty sure there is an out-of-spoiler-boxes discussion on the promos/promo of some kind on here so i'm trying to avoid it. :p

what i hope for is a non-OTT reunion. i'm wondering whether Grissom is going to be surprised that Sara comes back or is he going to be the person who calls her. i kind of wish that it was a surprise. i'm having a little scene in my mind even: the team is in the lab talking/theorizing, Grissom stands with his back to the door, and then Sara walks in. The team looks up, Grissom doesn't notice her at first but after he sees the looks of others he turns around. of course he is shocked and then we have the most perfect awkward moment ever. :D i mean, should they hug? kiss? uuuh?

now if anybody knows the answer, don't tell me! ;)

4. Desertwind

NO offense Adzix and it's your choice to be *spoiler* free, but the ones who do love *spoilers* already have watched the videos and the *spoiler* thread, we all do know what happens, according to what they've shown us so far, and it's up to you not to read but, if in fact what their saying is accurate,:shifty: incredible!!!! and it's also posted on the *spoiler* picture thread..and I see a long future with them as they have been together for all this time, and true love does not die because someone leaves to visit their mother and take a much needed break!

[​IMG] San Francisco, long ago!

AND NOW

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

ha Desert, i love that manip, very realistic.
    i really wish that we had more to go off of than mere speculations, they're dead fun to read, for sure, but i want some facts over here! :borg:
    the month following the airing of "For Gedda" we all wanted information ASAP, no? but now i really wish that we didn't get so much so soon..it didn't seem like much at the time, but now...what, with a month and a bit left, it's pretty obvious they're toying with our emotional track until the premiere..which i must say is working quite nicely. :thumbsup:
    and how many times has this been posted now? but it's always nice to review, i think this is the kick-off into Season n9, i feel confident that it will be looked back on. we know Grissom pretty well now, they will probably elaborate on him more in this season, but, i know he would have kept this. it's don't so much a Dear John letter then a love note :adore:
    Gil,

You know I love you. I feel I've loved you forever. Lately I haven't been feeling very well. Truth be told, I'm tired.
    Out in the desert, under that car that night, I realised something and I haven't been able to shake it.
    Since my father died, I spent almost my entire life with ghosts. We've been like close friends and out there in the desert, it occured to me, that it was time for me to bury them. I can't do that here.

I'm so sorry.

No matter how hard I try to fight it off, I'm left with a feeling that, I have to go. I have no idea where I'm going, b
    ut I know I have to do this. If I don't, I'm afraid I'll self-destruct, and worse, you'll be there to see it happen.
    Be safe.
    Know that I tried very hard to stay. Know that you are my one and only. I will miss you with every beat of my heart. Our life together was the only home I've ever really had. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I love you...I always will.

Goodbye.

6. Desertwind

Thank's again JorjaFoxFan for the poignant letter a real tear jerker:(, and Jorja wrote it, amazing maybe she'll become a writer:thumbsup:and I love the speculations because than when it airs. I can compare how much is true, how much is almost on the money or not, and then it's fun to post OMG, that's what they meant, or wow really, I didn't expect that:wtf: I just don't want to be in the dark and not know what may happen or not:confused: soon and it's only 4 week's away now, what a long summer:klingon:

OUR LIFE TOGETHER

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Sorry, I totally missed this earlier. No, the three line rule is not a board rule. It is a Shipper Central rule put in place by TBonz two years ago. So other forums can just post two or three words or a short sentence but Shipper Central is specific.

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

thanks for clarifying 1CSIMfan :thumbsup:
    i had noticed that, so i just assumed, but thanks for confirming assumptions :rolleyes: well i'm on the topic, i'm sorry for the grief we give you :p

i just watched that GSR video again, i still can't believe that it's a CBS made video :confused: it kinda got me wondering did the spoiler frees watch that video? i don't know if it would be considered a spoiler or not..i guess cause of the scenes maybe.
    i have never been more excited for this promo..i dunno today something just hit, has anybody else noticed that every time they watch the promo, or that recently posted video that a whole bunch of new GSR possibilities open up? it's weirdly amazing, when you see a montage of all of them, nothing can go wrong. i really don't know why we were worrying so much? it'll be okay and we, deep down, know that :bolian:

silly billy's.

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

SPOILERS

~ If you wish to post a spoiler or discuss a spoiler for an upcoming episode or season that pertains to your ship, please use the nifty little spoiler code. This is located at the bottom of the menu marked "Instant UBB Code". Keep in mind that once an episode has aired in the US that they are not considered spoilers anymore and therefore, the code in unnecessary.

We have posted that promo information is also considered a spoiler and if talked about in this thread - it is to be in spoiler boxes. We want all fans to be able to come and discuss things in these threads.

10. Desertwind

Here's two different *spoilers* one with Jorja talking about her character as Sara, the other one Billy talking about his character pertaining to Sara, and his soon to be exit, but will keep his hand in the ex.producers chair, for up-coming episodes. :bolian:Guess he loves it so much he can't let go, and I wonder if his salary will be the same:confused:

This is from the new EW Magazine about her return and her relationship with Grissom! "This is probably the most in the dark I've been in the history of my character, even when I did S/1 and there was a paragraph description" says Fox. "We're very much in uncharted territory" Fox is loath to spoil it for fans, but suggests Sara's relationship with Gil is about to take "AN UNEXPECTED TURN" "There's definitely more to say about this, teases Fox, but whne you see the premiere, all bets are off:by the end, everyone's going to be re-thinking their ideas of the characters" HMMM, what the H does that mean?

In "For Warrick" helping Grissom through the crisis will be his true love Sara, played by Fox, who will be back for mutiple episodes, starting with the season premiere. Will Petersen confirms that Sara will figure into Grissoms final arc, he stops short of saying the couple will "ride off into the desert together", at the end of ep. 10. he does say "I wouldn't want to say exactly what we're going to do--I want people to watch certainly, he chuckled "BUT SARA IS INVOLVED" of course she is, SOURCE... http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/csi+Spoilers?t=anon

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  11. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I enjoyed the video as well ... I hope Jorja got a sweet deal for however many epis she signed on for, because between the print media and this video, CBS is certainly getting their mileage out of it. Kinda ironic when you consider how abruptly she was cut loose at the end of ... what ... season 4?

One thing that struck me as I watched the extended scene between G/S ... when they are walking towards each other ... was that he looks completely stunned to see her. I guess I had assumed that he'd called her about Warrick, but that doesn't appear to be the case. I suppose perhaps he did call her but didn't expect her to come back to Vegas? Dunno. He looks pretty dumbfounded to me. Their expressions and the way they move towards one another are incredibly well done - but my read on that scene is that these are two people who haven't seen each other in a really long time, which was not the assumption I'd made all these months (that they were still together, just not both in LV). So while I would agree that it looks "hopeful", I guess it doesn't quite fit with what I was expecting. Of course, it could be that Jorja's tease about how we'll all have different feelings about the characters by the end somehow relates to my question ... I guess we'll find out soon!

Ali

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

My thoughts...

My thought is that Grissom calls Sara about Warrick and expects to get a phone call back before she comes and yet all of a sudden she is there a few hours later. I don't think Grissom would think that Sara wouldn't come to Warrick's funeral, as the two were close, but I think he was hoping for some emotional prep time before he saw her.

I also agree about this being the first time they've seen each other in a while. I think they've kept in contact by phone and email, but both being the workaholics that they are, I don't think they had time to visit each other.

13. Desertwind

With Sara returning, I was wondering if their dog "Hank" would be back for another appearance? he's already been in two eps. "Leapin' Lizards" and "GDC" so he's a special "guest" as well, and on his name Hank, [and we all know about him:klingon:] why not just leave him with his real life name Bruno? poor dog confusion, sets in "Here Bruno, oh, I mean Hank":confused:it would be cute to see him wagging his tail and welcoming her back:thumbsup:

GIL..HANK..SARA

14. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Well, I'm hoping Hank will reappear in that scene in the promo that shows them in bed (I'm guessing) together. :) My ideal version of that scene would be this:

The camera pans to the bed and we see Hank on one side of the bed, Grissom in the middle, and then Sara snuggled next to him. Sara looks up to Grissom and gives him a sad smile. He returns it and kisses the top of her head. He then pets Hank for a second who just stays sprawled out. Then we see the scene we have already seen in the promo; Sara snuggles closer to Grissom, laying her hand on his chest, and he strokes her hand gently. Ahhh....a GSR lovers dream....:)

Okay, now something for team spoiler-free. :) Lately, I have been thinking about potential Grissom and Sara scenes I would like to see this season. I really want to see Grissom kiss Sara on the top of her head sometime. I think it is one of the cutest romantic gestures. :) What do you all think?

15. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

hey girls!
    last night,watching GBAGL in the scene when Sara walks by Grissom's office and she looks Grissom why sara go when she saw the plate?i can't understand the meaning of the scene.:confused:Someone can give me your view?

Oh by the way for those people can't see GSR retrospective on Youtube I clicked on the CBSYoutube and was suprised when it actually played for me when I'm not in the U.S.Try now:thumbsup:
    20 days and 22 hours for the premiere:drool:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.