Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
JorjaFoxFan - why wouldn't that have been posted on the spoiler thread? That is where spoilers are supposed to be posted.

no dis meant, i just mean it's not too much of a spoiler..? i mean there were better questions on EW.com, IMO. but i wasn't saying i had a problem with it. just curious :cardie:

Seattle, we all still love you :thumbsup: the spoiler boxes can be veeery tempting. if you do get around to finishing a fic post it here! (or PM, depending on rating) I'd love to read your work. or 50% of your work :lol:
i hope we get a promo all from the first episode, whether it be the same ones we've already seen or not, just so that we know what the dealio is.

thanks for that quote from "Butterlfied" Desert it's really good. i know the writers wrote something and then Billy went on scene and did his own interpretation, which turned out amazing! he's so definately referring to Sara :D and the fact that she saw, it's a little confirmation for her. but i hate how random this episode it..like there's nothing before or after, just this.
the GSR was probably one of the best of all 8 seasons because Grissom is actually confronting it but i didn't like the actual episode, it's weird case, and at the end, great speech but did they get him? didn't they? it's all blurring for me.

Still FOUR WEEKS? ahhh. too long, it seems like it's getting farther away instead of closer :( but i love how long every single post has gotten now :bolian: haha

now, a little closer to home...
I've got a flute lesson to attend..which i am late for, damn GSR and all its distracting goodness :p

Last edited:
JorjaFoxFan said:
Still FOUR WEEKS? ahhh. too long, it seems like it's getting farther away instead of closer :( but i love how long every single post has gotten now :bolian: haha
^We are getting nearer the date and gsr faith gets better each day. Hang on there…

Sara chasing Grissom in the beginning, then Grissom flirts his way to her. It has been a long character development for them and we have our own share of expectations, disappointments and gratifications in between.
I like this description of the GSR relationship as WP quoted:
For Grissom, Petersen explains, “The work is the most important thing in his life and for people who don’t think the same way, his decisions can be strange.” Until now we may have thought Grissom was ruled solely by his mind, but Petersen points out that Grissom in human and ends up guiding himself by the heart.

Grissom really delivers an amazing (ending) speech. Some of that I remember vividly were on episodes Unfriendly Skies, of course that Butterflied and Way To Go, (yay!), and in that episode where Greg was beaten up, they were on the locker room. (Fannysmackin’, am I correct?)

That speech in Butterflied stating risking everything to have that second chance of life. He may not confessed his feelings directly/publicly but we do get it, don’t we? Funny when he sent her a plant with just only “From Grissom” note and gifted ‘coccoon’ without a letter. And the letter (Shakespeare sonnet ??) which he unable to give. How is that mind-boggling? :) Grissom is too far-fetched character and again he is going to turn us into 180 degrees by leaving the show. For consolation I would really love they would do the “Riding off into the sunset” together. (Hah! my dream.)

Another funny thoughts for me. Long before I got to know/watch that marriage proposal scene,
gsrmp.jpg

I think it is cute the reversal of role, Sara was the one who proposed to Grissom. ha ha.. ;) Can you picture that? :cool::)

now, a little closer to home...
I've got a flute lesson to attend..which i am late for, damn GSR and all its distracting goodness :p
Busy lady and gsr in complain. Well, you could say that, ditto.

=+= GSR =+=

Duct tape

Sara looking

:):luvlove:;)

Thank's JorjaFoxFan they have all the transcripts on this site and my paste is blanked out, so I had to copy it in long hand, WHEW:wtf: so I appreciated you noticing it, and x3nity great collage, a good ep, I can't wait to see her and her new hair do, I wonder if Grissom, or any member of the team will comment:) some random caps from past episodes with our couple!
kiss1tl6.gif

LLV "I'll mss you"

SLL calming her down!

Thank's JorjaFoxFan they have all the transcripts on this site and my paste is blanked out, so I had to copy it in long hand, WHEW:wtf: so I appreciated you noticing it, and x3nity great collage, a good ep, I can't wait to see her and her new hair do, I wonder if Grissom, or any member of the team will comment:)

awe, girl that sucks :( but i'm sure we all appreciated it cause it's an ah-effing-mazing scene :bolian:

X3nity, your collages are great, were they made by you?
and i hope to god that somebody from the team comments on Sara's hair, i kind of want to know what they think, even though it's not that important, lol. maybe not in the premiere because it really is about Warrick...i think that has become a little clouded over the GSR hype in our minds :rolleyes:

THank's JorjaFoxFan and hopefully the team will get some resloution and catch this low-life, who shot Warrick he was close to Gil and Sara, and they all had many special moments, I guess we all better get out out tissues for this one, counting down it's Oct. 9, so now just a little bit less than a month, what a long HOTT summer this has been since "For Gedda" so for now some pics. from the past
gsr.png

I HELD HIS HAND:mad:

UP CLOSE

WIPES AWAY HER TEARS
10.gif

Yeller. Thought I would pop by and see the discusions going on in here. I am a full supporter of GSR and totally think that the Promo for the new season was very leading ;] I am very intrested too watch it now. Only that its farther than the other 2 shows :( Wahh. Ahh well I will just watch my season 7&8 DVD's to cure my GSR withdrawl hehe. *does GSR dance*

Welcome delko2calleigh thank's that's nice, I like your couple too:thumbsup: we're hoping this will be the ultimate season for GSR, and they'll be married soon, it's been a tough/long haul for them and us:confused:I just hope and we all do, that something positive will ensue with Warrick!

gsrvalentinebychambodia5vh.jpg

welcome Delko2Calleigh! it's really, really great to have you here! :thumbsup:
I too hope that this is a big season for GSR, even if we don't get a marriage scene :rolleyes:
theres something in the CSI magazine, i think it's posted on the spoiler thread, but i'm not going to use a spoiler box because it's not too much of a spoiler, but the page was about Jorja and Lauren Lee Smith (?) i think her name is. aanyway, Jorja said something about her and Grissom to the effect of:
"As a couple they are very disfuntional, but in other things they are fabulous" that really made my day, it keeps us guessing as to what she means..i know what i want to think :bolian: :lol:

Yes, welcome delko2calleigh! There is always more room...or posts I guess :lol: for GSR lovers. :)

Thanks desertwind for the pictures from season seven's "Empty Eyes." I loved that episode because Jorja's emotion felt so raw and real, but I have to make a confession...

The first spoiler picture I saw for that episode a few weeks before it aired was the one of Grissom wiping away Sara's tears. My first reaction was..."Woah, why is Grissom punching Sara in the eye!?!" :lol: Even when they showed a silent clip of him wiping away her tears in the promo, I still couldn't help, but laugh because he looked like he was going to poke her eye out!

Now, before you all paintball me :lol: I'll tell you my reaction after the episode. That end scene was so powerful. Seeing a snippet in a picture and in a promo did it no justice. Both Billy and Jorja were brilliant. I still find the way that Grissom wiped away her tears was a little harsh, but that's who Grissom is. He's the type of guy who's not used to wiping away tears, but is more than willing to try and be that support for Sara, which we see him do later in season 7 and then in season 8. So, after that episode, I no longer saw the picture as funny, but as a true portrait of the relationship Grissom and Sara share. They proved over the years that they are both there for each other. :)

*skip*
and x3nity great collage, a good ep, I can't wait to see her and her new hair do, I wonder if Grissom, or any member of the team will comment:)
awe, girl that sucks but i'm sure we all appreciated it cause it's an ah-effing-mazing scene

X3nity, your collages are great, were they made by you?
and i hope to god that somebody from the team comments on Sara's hair, i kind of want to know what they think, even though it's not that important, lol. maybe not in the premiere because it really is about Warrick...i think that has become a little clouded over the GSR hype in our minds

^Yup, just practicing the little skills that i have ;), thanks Jorjafoxfan & desertwind. I'm inspired maybe, trying to get some GSR connection while i do my csi reruns.

So we all come down to the hair, huh? Well, hair is personality. But to Sara (character), she seems doesn't mind about her appearance. (LOL, i just remember in an episode when she asked for a mirror from Catherine, and she answered: "SInce when do you care about your appearance? .. I mean at a crime scene?" And Sara replied that it's not for her..)... that was cute.

So back to GSR, hair topic.... Remember this scene... *forensic academy conference*
gsr802alc.jpg

I have (silly)question: which is which:
Grissom got interested to Sara for asking too many questions or she had a ponytail? :lol:
*oopps... ducks from people throwing papers*

Anyway, == *G*S*R* ==

She had a ponytail

G/S lovely couple.

May all your dreams come true, ladies.
See you around.

P.S.
Hi to delko2calleigh, welcome! Nice to see you here.

:cool::luvlove::)

Last edited:
I am putting the video link OUTSIDE the box, but you click at your own risk, because what I'm saying INSIDE the box is spoilery, but if you've seen the promos, then you've seen the only season 9 clips featured in this video:

CBS Posted this.

I definitely think that TPTB are trying to go after their GSR base a little bit, and that's understandable after the misleading articles that seemed to spell certain doom for our duo. I feel that things are not going to be as horrible as we GSRers may imagine, but I do not think it's going to be a sweet, candy-land-filled ride all season either, thus allowing the return of characters that some see as threats to the GSR relationship.

That said, I'm glad we got to see a little bit of season nine, especially their reunion, because the wordlessness of that means a WHOLE lot. Just the way that they walk towards one another, and there's this understanding that he needs her, and he knows he does, and he's opening his arms up to her. On the other side, she knows this is where she needs to be, and even though coming back to Vegas might be tough for her, she understands his need outweighs her desire to not be in the city, and that means a lot. I mean, one tiny, little scene (as usual) can mean so much more in the hands of Mr. Peterson and Ms. Fox.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, i couldn't get either to work?? they were both unavailable, but that's okay :)

i'm going to use a spoiler box just to be sure..but it's mostly speculation and probably safe for the spoiler-frees :bolian:

I think that they are making GSR and all of the Grissom/Sara scenes of info on how their characters are very discrete on purpose because if we knew basically everything that was going to happen with GSR in the premiere would we be as excited as we are right now to see the promo? after For Gedda aired everybody was ecstatic. then we all talked it out and came to our conclusions and all the excitement died out a little bit after a month or 2 then, they came out with great information pertaining to all the unanswered questions but not quite answering them, these statements aren't all we think about forever so they know exactly when to give us a little something and how long it'll last before our smart little minds figure it out :thumbsup: if anything each season they gain fan bases because of their discreteness.
so to some it up outside the spoiler box --It's like TPTB to lead us in another direction only to divert attention from the obvious. :shifty:

Just found it on YouTube for those who can't see it :bolian:

That video was awesome. I loved it:adore:. Made me even more excited for the premiere:drool:.
In the office Grissom looked so excited to see Sara and the look on Grissom's face at of the hug scene is priceless.I think it shows Grissom's feelings even more than Sara.

It's me or look like a ring around Sara's neck?What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that video...

That video made me speechless. That is by far the best GSR video I have ever seen. They picked the best moments. This video makes me feel more optomistic about their situation, not only because of the new season 9 scenes, but also the music in the video is very positive. :)

:adore:My gosh, now onto their acting in the new scenes; superb as usual. I've watched that last thirty seconds of the video at least 10 times now and everytime it still dumbfounds me. The expression on their faces when they first see each other are breathtaking. Grissom looks so shocked yet relieved, while Sara looks so nervous to see him and yet so anxious to hug him. The way they walk towards each other is also amazing. They're hesistant because I think they are both wondering, "Is this real?" Also, I think they are trying to read each other's thoughts, like, "Well I want to hug him/her, but does he/she?" When they both realize they do, the relief, longing, and comfort on both of their faces makes me want to cry. After Sara says, "I took the first flight out," and it pans to Grissom's face, he looks like he never wants to let go. The end clip of them together also makes me want to cry because they look so comfortable with each other and yet so sad. This has been such a blessing from the TPTB. I'm so excited now for CSI to begin and to see how GSR changes this season. :hugegrin:

I agree. This video made my day. I found it last night and had a hard time sleeping I was so excited. lol
Jorja and Billy are awesome. GSR is beautiful.
Let's keep the faith!

I hope no one posts this in the spoiler thread. There really are no new spoilers in it, and I don't want it 'spoiled' by snarky comments. It's a wonderful video for GSRers, and only truly appreciated by us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back