Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Desertwind- The Grissom pic in your banner thing is amazing. Where'd you get that? I know it's from el deleted scene, but he never looked like that in said scene. Unless I'm blind.

Shipwrecked- First off, your signature pwns. (I told you I'm a geek.) Secondly, I think his overall reaction was pretty much the way he was in You Kill Me. Quiet acceptance, because he wants what's best for her. He wants her to be happy, and if the only way she can be happy is to go off and confront her demons, that's where he wants her to be.

2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i know you weren't asking me, so i apologize for answering but it is from the deleted scene :D he did look very nice :thumbsup:

i think the only reason for Grissom's quiet acceptance of Sara going away was that she had to have given him some confirmation that they were still together, that she still loved that and that she had every intention of returning and wanting to marry him :bolian:

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I see your point, JorjaFoxFan, but the letter made it sound like she wasn't coming back, despite the fact that she loved him. Maybe that's just how it sounded to me, I don't know, but it seemed sort of... finite.

By the way, I know it's from that deleted scene, but I don't remember him looking at all serious in it. Whatever.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Tciddaisc how the hell do you pronounce that? and the photo was of him posing for a photoshoot for "GDC" some time back, and doesn't he do it well:drool:

[​IMG]

5. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

YES HE DOES do that well,Desert:drool::drool:
    That pic of Gris is from the DELETED scene and it's a close up of him when Cath is eyeing the 'old' pic of Gris and Sara. He is too HOT in that pic, I almost faint when I see it.

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ah, okay. He does do it well.

:lol: Just call me Alex, it's what most people on the other shipper boards and IMDb call me. Tciddasic is CSIaddict backwards. Most people don't get that, don't think that you're alone. I've gotten a lot of :wtf:.

7. PiperGrissom

:thumbsup:*SLAPS HEAD* DUH, I didn't know what the heck that was!!! Thanks for telling us Alex!
    I can't wait to see the GSR reunion, I am not sure how much longer I can take this waiting!:p

8. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Speaking of GDC, it's on tomorrow (Monday) nite at 8 p.m. EST on SPIKE. And Butterflied is on next Sunday, if my DVR is correct (and it usually is.)

Ali

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's ali I loved "GDC", and I've seen "Butterfied" so many times, I've got some of the lines memorized.. here's a photo of that little icon big version with our beautiful couple, wouldn't their baby be so gorgeous? and thank's Alex, for clearing up the backwards name:rommie: are you the same one that posted the new photos?

MR. GRISSOM

MS. SIDLE but not for long!

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

No, I'm not the same Alex.

Those pictures are amazing. I've never seen them before. GDC was a great episode, but it's really a shame that they deleted that scene. It was perfect. Was there ever any reason behind the cut?

11. PiperGrissom

CM claims that it didn't fit into the story, how wrong she is,huh? I am thrilled to know that the deleted scene will be included on Season Eight's DVDs.:thumbsup:
    Oh, I think the geekbaby will be gorgeous. I hope we get to see one!

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I have been informed that multiple warnings from my co-moderators for the breaking of the three-line rule, spoiler posting and bashing have been ignored. That is, six warnings in total, and I haven't counted in two thread closure warnings yet.

Saying something like this ...

... is a blatant disregard for the rules. The moderators are just doing their jobs maintaining the rules of the board. Rudeness like the above is uncalled for.

I will second my co-moderator's statements:

Please keep the following rules in mind:

If the rules are broken again, this thread will be locked without warning for 24 hours.

13. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

*Waving white flag here*
    I thought I am just having fun posting until I read something on page 11 and here.
    ^To whoever felt insulted of that three lines issue, my sincere apology. I did not meant it as ridicule but just humoring the thread/posters. I thought I am just doing fine. You concluded as a mockery but I see it as constructive criticism. I have always esteemed people I deal with and it’s not in my nature to be disrespectful. Am really sorry if you felt/see that way and having understood differently. No offense intended. Pardon the people here. Thank you.

I am supposed to post this a while back, so let me just copy paste...
    To start of, greetings to people on board, how are you all? I peeked in here once in a while from the last 2-3 pages, since I don’t have much to say I opted not to post. And most are in a box, yup, I am testing also my grit to shun from those spoilers. I did try and…. then my life became less complicated, I may say.
    It is in change that we find purpose *borrowing from grissom’s line again*
    What I meant is that, IMO, you are running gsr topics so ably and stubbornly. You are a geek or what? :cool:;)

Desertwind – i thought it would be more dramatic if you put the speech made by grissom in the end of the epi. I like that scene so much. :)

And speaking of deleted scenes, while you guys are busy discussing on the GSR future I was reading old GSR thread (GSR: We know what to do about “THIs”). And there was supposed to be a scene of grissom/sara on a hotel room in Gum Drops? It’s the first time I read the ‘script’ and imagine my delight. That thread was almost 3 years ago and i was still hit by it, as if I don’t know they ended up together and I feel like those posters back then.
    Now, I have that same wonder though, why those scenes were not able to air on succeeding episodes?
    Trailing the GSR history, hereto:
    That’s all guys, keep moving on. I’ll follow later.
    Have a great week ahead.

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

wow...i always knew that there was supposed to be a scene like that in Gum Drops but i wouldn't call it a deleted scene because it never got filmed, i'm sure it was in the script originally but WP's mother died just before filming and he had to go back to Chicago i'm pretty sure. so they had to rewrite the entire script and make it one about Nicky. :rolleyes:
    a scene like that would have been awesome though :thumbsup: if they were prepared to reveal that they were in fact in a relationship in Gum Drops, why didn't they fit that scene in somewhere sooner than WTG?? or at least continued that scene to the heavy breathing! :lol:

i'm sure i speak for all of us when i apologize. we'll be good from now on!
    and i'm really not trying to be biased of irrational but i didn't think anybody was excessively breaking the rules after 1CSIMfan's last warning and thread closure threat?? but you're just doing your job :bolian:

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

this post - which came in after 1CSIMfan's last warning - is a bit excessive and extreme. This is the kind of posting we don't want to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.