Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I can only give spoilers for "For Warrick" I dont' know anything other than that. BUT, I wouldn't really trust the A$$ at all. He hates GSR with a passion.
    (have to add another line)
    GSR Lives ON!!!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm still here JorjaFoxFan and desertwind! I'm addicted to spoilers and would go through major withdrawl if I had to give them up. So, for the sake of my safety and sanity, I continue to read spoilers. :)

As for the marriage question, I think they either got married right away by the Justice of the Peace at City Hall or they are still engaged and were planning the wedding when she left. Either way, I fully believe that they are still together! :)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

4. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

My heart tells me they are married.
    I do believe they are (& or will be) and having a geekbaby.
    My third line: Umm... aahh.. okay.... === >>> GSR Eternally! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

:):luvlove::cool:

5. PiperGrissom

I think your heart is right. I hope it is.
    Wonder if we'll find out in the premire? I know we've got more pressing matters, (Warrick),but I need answers, and I think we deserve some!
    *was that enough lines???*
    GSR Forever!

6. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Based on the information David Rambo shared with y'all about how LH is the only person Grissom can talk to about anything - including Sara - I'm thinking that Grissom will talk to Heather about Sara in 9x05 ... and that this will be where the whole engagement/marriage thing gets clarified.

Hey, we should start a pool and let everyone place their bets on how they expect all of these burning questions to be answered ;)

Ali

7. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Don't worry, desert, I'm still on team spoiler-tastic, or whatever it is we're calling ourselves these days. -hidesfrompaintballs- Hope their aim isn't too good...
    ali I think that's a fantastic idea! I normally only bet with my life...-shiftyeyes- but this sounds fun. I just don't wanna make the first.
    Is that three lines? I sure hope so. If not, too bad!

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

The above posts are all uncalled for and unnecessary. Shipper Central has specific rules that all posters are expected to follow. Also, the mods are here to make sure the rules are followed. And honestly, all three of the above posts are NOT following the rules. The rules state THREE lines of ON TOPIC discussion NOT three short sentences on THREE separate lines. "GSR forever or GSR lives on or anything else to that effect is NOT considered part of three lines of discussion. So, everyone MUST start sticking to the rules and posting actual discussion and not mocking CSI_Kat or any other moderator who comes in here (including myself) to make sure everybody sticks to the rules.

No, actually it wasn't and you've basically just said that you don't care if it's not. It is possible if the rules aren't followed and/or more comments like the one quoted above are posted, this thread WILL be locked for 24 hours and there will be no GSR posting in Shipper Central until those 24 hours have passed. It's not something we want to do but if it's necessary, it will be done.

So, everybody please get back on topic and discuss GSR, please.

Thanks.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  10. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

There is a lot of talk that Tina's baby is actually Warricks, if that does happen i think everyone can kiss the idea of a grissom/sara baby goodbye because the writers wouldn't write in two babies in one season. I was wondering how you all felt about this. Also, i'm looking foward to the interaction between Sara and Grissom, i wonder if they going to address their time apart on camera or if it's something us viewers will have to put together.

Here's to a great new season filled with GSR!

11. PiperGrissom

I think that Tina's baby is Warrick's, but that doesn't mean a geekbaby won't happen. Grissom and Sara will leave the show and the lab, so what better way? If they don't get preggers before thier time this season ends, I expect to hear something about 'wanting to start a family'. I also still think that our Warrick could live-maybe not-but I don't trust alot of the spoilers that are floating around, so take that as you will.........

The MAIN thing is GSR is coming BACK to CSI and we are going to have alot to talk about.
    It's funny, I put a virtual magic 8 ball on my wiki's homepage, and I ask it about a geekbaby for GSR, it's always a YES. :thumbsup:
    I feel that this season could be the best ever. I may not watch it after eppy #10, but ya never know.
    Happy weekend, everyone!:cool:

12. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Even if Tina's baby is Warrick's, I think it will be a plot device just to make his death more tragic ... I don't expect we'll see the little guy running around the lab or anything. So I don't believe this storyline will make a geekbaby more or less likely. As I've said before, I'm not opposed to G&S having a child but I just can't imagine the storyline going that way. Back to the Warrick/Tina/baby thing ... I'm still not clear on whether the fatherhood angle is related to us finding out about "the man Warrick was trying to become", which I believe was a comment made by one of TPTB. Maybe that was something different? It will be interesting to see.

Well, we're finally down to roughly a month to go until the premiere. I remember when we first heard Sara was returning it was something like 4 months away. Hopefully time will fly. As much as I expect to sniffle and sigh during the premiere, I'm really looking forward to it.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Ali

13. PiperGrissom

I just don't know how much longer I can take this waiting:wtf:
    I haven't heard any new news lately......don't really want spoilers, so just wondering, has anyone heard any Billy/Grissom or Sara/Jorja news lately?
    What is it, 34 days til the GSR reunion? WOOHOOO

14. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I think that these forums are MUCH better moderated than some of the others. I'd just like to say that.

I'm trying not to think too far ahead with this season, because we do not know how many episodes JF is in, but I'm still trying to figure out how she exits again to free Gil up for the impending drama of episode 5.

I mean, I don't want a breakup, because that just seems completely out of character for both of them, especially at this point. I mean, the look on his face in the promo when she is standing there in his office says a lot. I think part of him thought she would never return to Vegas. Think about it, he's about to go into his office, his inner sanctum to be alone with his thoughts as he always was, but she's there. Just as he finally let her in three years ago, she's right there when he needs her most, and I love that about her.

I think, if she had the option, she would have stayed away from Vegas as long as possible, but Gil needs her there. Yes, the rest of the team needs her there, too, but she deeply loves her man and knows in that moment she has to put away her desires to stay away in favor of the need that exists in that town. She has a void to fill, and I just love that she is standing there, waiting for him.

I doubt we'll get any talk of their relationship in ep 1, and maybe barely mentioned in the episode with Thomas Adler. Think about it: It's a man whose wife was horrible injured and he stood by her bedside for years hoping she would awaken. That could definitely create some conversation between our geeks!

Anyway, more later, but the hubby just got home. :)

15. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.