Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hi all!!! It's not too busy today, is it? I have now chosen to avoid all spoilers. YES, I am serious.
    Last season, I was led to believe alot of BS by someone who runs their own site and had "spoilers from reliable sources" and they were dead wrong. :scream:
    Needless to say, I am not adding any new spoilers to my wiki and I won't be posting any more of them here.
    Hey Team Spoiler Free.............can I join???;)

2. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i love the spoiler free :) i think sara is pregnat for the new jorja´s hair...is very mummy. maybe we will se grissom cut the sara-jorja hair In the pure style of the movie " out of africa" lol

sorry i need that beginnign the show coming soon lol

countdown please ^^

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Piper!, welcome to the land of the spoiler free! It's a hard row to hoe when you see those boxes, but it is so worth it.
    Being surprised by what happens is really delightful. And sitting there waiting for something you heard about and having not happen sucks.
    Remember when Sara was supposed to shave off Grissom's beard and it didn't happen? You spent the whole ep waiting for it and missed all the great subtleties that were there.

Bengali! Do you or Orange Cat have the paintball ammo?

4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

AHH i would love a scene like that. Out Of Africa happens to be one of my favorite movies :bolian:
    i'm starting to hope Sara's pregnant too :rolleyes: contrary to popular belief, there actually is no huge barrier of knowledge between the Spoiler-addicts and Spoiler-frees..all we can do is hope..and wait :wtf:

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Piper you've gone "spoiler-free" I thought you were a spoiler rhymes with more:confused: I love *spoilers* the more the merrier, so I can say AH-HA that was right on, or that didn't happen, or well that was close, or they didn't even have that scene in it, Curiosity gets the best of me, but I respect and honor the *spoiler-free" fans on here you all always have something fantastic to contribute regardless, so no "paint balls" just yet:vulcan:

WE LOVE BUGS

6. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

JorjaAnn, ill PM you, I’m curious, interested.:)

Sidlreiana, your ‘Out of Africa’ theme is so…..:luvlove: I would love to watch that scene, GSR version. Or ala Jason Bourne with Marie cutting off hair. Then the dialogue would be “Do you trust me?” like in the ‘shaving scene.:thumbsup:

~ I watched the ‘After The Show’ last night. This episode is heavy to watch for me, pretending unaware of the coming episodes/stories. Here, I believe depicts Sara’s emotions heat up and builds her into dark solemnity. (IMHO: It was started w/ her bf Hank break-up, then turning down by Grissom in PWF and in IE tough act handling case).
    And then here, Grissom chose Catherine on the case over her & Nick. I have that ‘Sara look’ through and through. She portrays astonishing emotion and I was drawn into it. Augh! I thought when you really love a character you don’t want to see her in a position so vulnerable and feels so alone. Grissom is with Catherine and no GSR there for me?

See you around guys... A bucket of love from me.
    :):cool:;)

7. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Hey, Piper, welcome to team Spoiler Free!!! I do have the paint balls, here you go...
    I have purple ones because that's my favorite color. As for seeing Gil cut Sara's hair, I don't know if I'd want to see that. I am not as fond of her new "do" as some of you and I would just as soon as not see it happen. I would rather a different type of romantic scene.

As for the requested countdown...36 days, 19 hours 43 minutes

8. PiperGrissom

Oh, thanks for the purple paint balls, I LOVE purple!
    I don't like her new 'do' either, so I am hoping that he hair grows fast!:)
    I am hoping for a lovely GSR scene!

9. JorjaFoxFan

aw no, Piper you've left us spoiler-addicts? :eek:
    i do wish i would have started out spoiler free...i would have no buisness on the nasty Spoiler Thread.

i'm not too fond of Sara's new 'do' either. and here i thought i was the only one :lol: i like her hair long and wavy :thumbsup:

10. PiperGrissom

But I still LOVE ya!LOL! I hate the spoiler thread, too nasty for me.

She looks best with longer hair, I think.

GSR Forever!!!

11. JorjaFoxFan

i agree with ya! it has got some veeerry interesting Ausiello news up there though, i started freaking out when i read it. it may not be true but very interesting spin :bolian:
    AMEN.

12. PiperGrissom

I THINK I may know what A$$iello has to say, and I am not going to be shocked if it's true. (like I said, I DO know stuff)

I am getting more and more excited for the premire! I am so excited that I've added three new pages to my wiki!!!! I could use some help on it, so any good pics and info from Billy and Jorja films is appreciated.

So, my friends, are Gris and Sara already married, or not?
    (I can't remember if we've already gone over this)

13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I think they're married. I think they did it right after the proposal. The only thing that's ever made me question it is that there was no allusion to it in Sara's goodbye letter.

14. PiperGrissom

I think they are married too, and she DID say that "my life with you is the only home I've know (or had)"
    I hope we find out soon, I hate all the not knowing.
    Keep the faith, GSRers1

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So what did Ausiello say? and JorjaFoxFan are we the only two spoiler fans on this thread now? where is his news, but knowing him, he's mostly unrelieable, isn't he? but he's changed from TV Guide to ET weekly, did he quit or get let go? And don't let naysayers get you down consider the source.. if you don't have any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all still stands true:thumbsup:

Blast from the past!

TAPE ME UP wished he'd tape me up:drool:

NESTING DOLLS

WTG[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.