Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's to seattle JJF and Piper on the noticing the banner;) and a response to Piper on the *spoiler*

ya' know that's ironic, that you mentioned the demise of Warrick cause' CM has hinted that "we'll see Warrick in other eps." so what if he does live, what a shocker for the fans, who are so positive he dies:wtf:well it's finally Sept. so one more month, and we'll know

And Happy Labor Day to all and once again good luck and prayers for the poor souls down in the Gulf area.. I hope things get better for all of them and they can return to their homes without horrible damage, like before!

2. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

Thank's everyone for the welcome!!
    same promo, but just a different view of the hug.
    "]

3. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

I wonder why they took out the part where you see the full Sara shot in Grissoms office? Maybe because people have speculated about her change in weight (i.e. possible baby)? Everything else seemed the same, except for that.

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

My thoughts...
    Showing the different view of the hug shows Grissom's relieved face, which I think is important because I think they want to reiterate that Grissom and Sara are still together, or at least that's what I'm hoping! :)

5. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Rambo DID say
    "Oct. 9th Sara's back and Grissom is glad to see her."

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hey guys - just want to make a few comments in here.

If you want to talk about spoilers - it is fine as long as they stay in the spoiler box....but any non GSR spoilers should be discussed in the spoiler thread.

Also - please make sure you have 3 lines of good posting in here.

Thanks.

7. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Dead on Arrival

Why can't I see a link to the promo?--the box only has a "]
    Just curious.

8. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I couldn't see it either :(

I am hoping that we'll either learn that Grissom and Sara are married or maybe we'll have a GSR wedding!
    (Hey, it could happen!)

I also hope that we'll get another promo soon, or at least a longer one!

9. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i think the poster just made a mistake :rolleyes: hey, it happens.
    just search the promo on youtube, if you've seen the original, you'll know when you've got the right one, it's the same promo just slightly different camera angles on certain scenes. :confused: i can't even imagine their reasoning behind changing it?...maybe nothing ;)

10. Desertwind

DARN, sara25 I can't see it either, but maybe it's on the video section, but thank's for trying ! and in between company and other things I managed to catch a few of the CSI SPIKE MARATHON, and I swear the person or persons responsible for the sequences of these, must be hitting the bottle, no rhyme or reason, especially the GSR episodes, first "The Crossover" with Anthony LaPaglia, [he's so awesome], where Sara is breaking down and Grissom runs after her, but the next one wasn't the 2nd part of that two-parter odd:wtf:, then 'GBAGL" the finale, followed by "DD" and "Living Doll' confusing to say the least ~scratches head~:confused: so I think I"ve had enough of CSI re-runs for a while:shifty:

GIL WATCHING SARA WITH HANNAH she's so creepy:eek:

SARA AND HANNAH

[​IMG]

PONDERING HER FUTURE

11. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

ahhh, i don't even get SPIKE anymore :( i used to and then they changed the stations, i get the one that stupid CSI Miami is on..A&E or something? :wtf:
    as usual, your pictures rock Desert! She looks very pretty in the third one.
    and thank you Sara25, it worked that time :thumbsup:

13. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

PiperGrissom:haa. -cheesysmile- That makes me happy, considering how many people were trying to tell me she was only in like three. I never believed it, of course. It's just nice to have some confirmation.

And a warm welcome to Maria; enjoy posting with us :) -cookie-

It's very good to be sneaking back, desertwind. I did not know he was in M*A*S*H! I suppose he can't be all bad, in that case :]]

It's too long to post, and from a source I can't link to, so PM me for it. But it's quite detailed and quite depressing. I can't guarantee 100-percent authenticity, but it makes for a good heavy read.

14. Desertwind

Good day ladies, hope your all fine, and on SPIKE, soo long commercials damn, you could go cut the whole back lawn during one of them YIKES:klingon:

and this is her goodbye letter, which has been posted prior, but till we get the new episodes up and running it's so poignant, and heart wrenching:(

Gil
    You know I love you, I feel I've loved you forever
    Lately I haven't been feeling very well, truth be told I'm tired
    Out in the desert, under that car that night, I realized something and I haven't been able to shake it. Since my father died, spent almost my entire life with ghosts. we've been like close friends and out there in the desert, it occured to me, that it was time to bury them. I can't do that here.

I'm so sorry

No matter how hard I try to fight it off, I'm left with a feeling that I have to go. I have no idea where I'm going, but I know I have to do this. If I don't, I'm afraid I'll self destruct, and worse, you'll be there to see it happen. Be safe

Know that I tried very hard to stay KNOW THAT YOUR MY ONE AND ONLY I will miss you with every beat of my heart. Our life together was the only home I've ever really had. I wouldn't change that for anything!

I love you..I always will

Goodbye

WANDERING IN THE DESERT

WHERE AM I?

15. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Hey you guys, i am really sorry for not coming on here. I am just so busy with my AP classes and homework. I am going to come on here at least once a week. Hopefully more. I feel so bad right now because i am in my physics class right now. but don't worry, we have free time right now. I am so excited for the new season to start. But I am even more excited for GSR, especially Sara coming back. i am really sad that Grissom is leaving though. i knew it would happen, i just didn't know when. Hope to see you guys soon. Oh and all of the spoilers annoy me. not because of you guys but because i want to read them. Unfortunately, I think when i get home from tennis. i am going to read them. hey you guys, on thursday it is my first game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.