Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I think that's more suited to the shipper thread ;)
    Personally, I think Izzy's having trouble dealing with the fact that other people (ie, Callie and George) are happy, while she's still mourning her fiance. I mean, I know she's never really liked Callie at all, but I think that's her being protective about her friend. Also, sometimes people just rub each other the wrong way.

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I love the fact that she's protecting him, but to be rude to the gal he's married too. Not cool. :(

Yes, she is mourning and not happy. :(

----------------
    [​IMG]

3. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I don't know if she is protecting him, though. One of the things that we discussed several pages back was George's tendency to drop Callie in a hot second for his (female) friends whenever they needed him. At the point that Izzy was mourning Denny, she did need a friend, but it was also just at the same time that George and Callie were getting together and it seemed like they weren't going to make it as a couple.

Now, we're at the point where Izzy has seemingly gotten past her relationship, Meredith seems to have stabilized, and Christina is back to her hysterically dysfunctional relationship with Burke. George has decided that life is too short to not go after what he wants, which happens to be Callie. If Izzy has decided that her friend and his new wife jumped into it too quickly, then why not just say so? They've been pretty straightforward with each other before, now she hides behind petty insults and rude comments? It just stank of her being jealous rather than being a good friend.

I disagree, considering that the comment was within the context of events relating to the episode rather than a ship.

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Any shipping discussing needs to be directed to the shipping thread, unless it relates directly to the episode aired. In this case, there is no need to hop over to the shipping thread. ;)

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm with everyone who can't figure out Izzie's dislike of Callie. I love Callie and I think she's the most interesting of all the characters. She's the most down to earth and if she was real person, I'd want to hang out with her more so then George's 'judgey' friends.

And they are judgey..sorry to say.

6. Missing

Missing Pathologist

You know at first I didn't like Callie but boy she grows on you. She is an independent and capable person. She really cares about George. She has tried really hard to be a friend to them. Izzie maybe needs to grow up and look around because not everything is about her or Denny or the money.

7. Dragonfly

I liked Callie from the beginning :D

I agree, Izzy is being unfair to Callie. She doesn't know her well enough to judge.

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I thought the same thing when I saw it. This is my guess, and it is probably totally wrong:

I’m guessing that the affect of the neurotoxin is according to 2 things: the time exposed and the amount of blood exposed to.
    Example: George was only exposed to a small amount of blood probably no more than a few oz. , and it took him a while to be completely affected by it and didn’t suffer the worst of the effects from the neurotoxin. Addison, on the other hand was exposed to a lot of blood while the woman was open on the table and was affected within a minute .
    The husband on the other hand was only briefly near the blood, and never physically handled the blood like George, Olivia, and the Lab-person.
    Whoa, I put a lot of thought into that.

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

^^but it made sense. George wasn't exposed for very long and felt the effects creeping up on him; same with Olivia and the lab tech. Everyone in the operating theatre just collapsed under the cumulative effect of the toxin.

10. Missing

Missing Pathologist

So last nights episode...I thought it was great and am looking forward to next weeks episode.

I liked the confused and uncertain looks that all the interns gave when they saw the victims and the ferry boat on fire. They thought it would be easy to just go and do their job but how soon you realize that you are dealing with more than the injuries.

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I really love Callie, she is awesome!!! her and Addie friendship is awesome!

I really feel bad for Mark, just because he's a man whore doesn't mean he's not a human being :(

12. RBC

RBC Coroner

I loce Callie and Addison's friendship too! Addison is the best, and I like Callie too. I loved the fact that Sydney was back. She's so annoying which is pretty funny if you see how the others react. And although he's an ass, the male character I like best is Mark.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I like Callie as well. She's the most down to earth character.

As for the episode. I watched it last night and I loved it when Addison was telling the guys off the in the elevator and she said, "Dereks's dating a 12 year old!!!!!" :lol: :lol:

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! [​IMG]

I loved last Thursday's ep. :D You're right RBC Sydney is so annoying. :eek: She just rubs me the wrong way. :mad: She just does. :(

Derek dating a 12 yr old was quite funny. :lol: Not to mention Man whore. Ouch!! :eek:

As for the hair dying, if Grissom can do it, there isn't anything wrong with the Chief doing it too. Right? :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see what happens to Meredith.

-----------------
    [​IMG]

15. Dragonfly

:lol: I think she's designed that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.