Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your more than welcome WP. :)

I know what you mean, but the rules have not changed, so you’re safe. :D

Wow, that is great news.

Congratulations to Patrick and Jillian on the birth of their twin boys!!
clapsmiley.gif

About last night:

What an amazing episode?
clapsmiley.gif

Where do I begin?

-Callie and George: Getting married in Vegas. That caught me by surprise. :eek: I actually thought she would say "No" to him because. of what he went through.
I just laugh out loud when Alex said "Callie O'Malley" that was so funny. :lol: :lol:

-Cristina and Preston: She said "Yes" to him. For a second I thought Cristina was saying No when she said "I don't do rings" good for them. :D
Yay, at least we don't have to wait for an answer from both couple.
Hmmm, whose marriage will last longer? Any guess? :)

-Free Clinic: Hey the clinic is up and operating. Sweet of them to name it after Denny. :D
8 million dollars and looking good.

-Ellis and Meredith: It must be horrible when a love one has Alzheimer. I felt so sorry for Meredith. :( She's so happy and in love yet, her mother could careless. So she hasn't pick a specialty yet? EP's performance last night was awesome.
clapsmiley.gif

-Toxic patient: My God, how scary is that? :eek: :eek: :eek: Derek, Addison, Preston, George, the Chief, the surgery staff all sick. :eek:
I honestly think Mark did the right thing by not going in.

-Addison and Mark: She's back in bed with him? I think they do make a cute couple. :D

------------------
GAgroup1.jpg

GA has found its stride this season again thankfully.

I did find the free clinic's arrival a bit too sudden but once I got over that, amazing episode all around.

Meredith and her Mum is such a tragic but brilliant storyline. Cristina saying 'yes' to Burke! Yay!

I don't like Callie too much and the marriage was definitely crazy but I did think Izzie was a bit too harsh. And George was a bit unfair at the end with his speech as Cristina hadn't really said anything and Meredith had been really nice to him about him getting married!

I don't feel the Addison/Alex at all so seeing Addison/Mark at the end made me smile as they do look incredibly hot together!

Congrats to Patrick and his wife!

Great episode! I can't believe George and Calllie got married! I really was expecting her to say no, or say yes but not really want to. Also, yay for Christina and Burke. So if she doesn't do rings, does that mean she doesn't do big fancy weddings either?

I'm excited about the clinic. I know they only had one patient, but it was only the first day they were open. It'll pick up.

Can't WAIT for next weeks episode!

I liked the toxic patient storyline and thought it was well written out. Thought George was actually freaking out about the marriage.

George and Callie, I think are kinda funny together and could possibly make a great couple down the road (if they let them). I think she is quite funny around him.

Christina and Burke...I like them as a couple because they have that unspoken vibe between them. Like even when they weren't talking to each other they knew what the other was thinking.

What the hell is Addison doing with Mark!?? Good grief woman where is your head? The guy is self absorbed and you already tried this and it didn't work. I think she just needs to find someone else and I don't mean Alex as he can be just as bad.

The free clinic has possiblities but seems Izzie isn't too happy there. Bailey on the other hand seems quite at home there.

I really felt bad for Merideth this time. Here her mom comes back to reality and we see what reality was for Merideth while growing up. It is a difficult job to care for a loved one with a sickness and to have that one say you are a dissapointment to you is heartbreaking at best. Kudos to Merideth (and any other real people) for trying to help others with this difficult event in their lives.

I LOVE George/Callie, there my two favorite characters! :D And while I can see how Mer could use sympathy, I dont give her any because she needs to learn to make an effort to make things right before its too late...maybe this will enlighten her.

Callie looked so pretty! :D

Hahaha the best part of last nights episode was well Burke and Cristina but i loved "Dude she's Callie O'Mally" oh and Izzie's jelously :lol:

csikicksurass said:
"Dude she's Callie O'Mally" :lol:
Awesome.
:lol:

Such an awesome episode!!

The actress that plays Ellis Grey was fantastic. She says Meredith being 'ordinary' is a bad thing when that's all she wanted herself. And then Meredith being too late... :(

Loved the intensity of the toxic blood case. Sloan is such a boob for not helping out. I mean, he had a point, but still. Question- if the boyfriend was in the room when the blood was taken, why wasn't he affected like George?

Great scene with the young girl and Bailey. Loved Izzy and Alex stealing patients :lol: Dude, how badly does Addison want Alex? And that was cute at the end with Burke and Cristina. :)

I finally got around to watching this episode yesterday (yay internet at work!). It was pretty awesome, but the most interesting part was Izzy's seeming jealousy of George's marriage. While "Callie O'Malley" was hysterical, Izzy's reaction seemed more than just concern over a friend getting married so quickly. She seemed jealous.

I agree with George's confrontation in the locker room 100%. I never got why his friends seemed so intent on sabotaging his relationship with Callie. It went beyond them not liking her; from our perspective, the only one who made any vague attempt at getting to know her a little was Meredith. Izzy was dealing with Denny's death and Christina was being Christina (and I love her for it). So, there they are in the locker room bashing their friend's wife to her face. I'm glad he finally told them where to stick it. They need to deal with it and move on.

This episode was one of the few times where I actually felt for Meredith. Here she is, having done this amazing thing in completing medical school and having won the professional respect of her peers and her mother kicks her in the head for not being at the top of the heap. Ellis was a bitchy and demanding parent and, at the bottom of it, jealous of Meredith's ability to manage her professional and personal lives and still be happy. That was something that Ellis never seemed to have achieved. It will be interesting to see where this relationship ends up.

My favorite part of the episode was, once again, Christina and Burke. That had to have been one of the most bizarre proposal acceptances ever. "I don't do rings," but I'm going to say yes to you in a completely roundabout fashion. I'm *so* rooting for them!

I'm also happy that this was one of the better episodes of the season. I was going to have to scream if we had to deal with yet another scene of Meredith and Derek making eyes at each other. Gah.

The ep was great! I loved the part where Cristina laughed like she did when Izzie said small diamonds are convenient because they wouldn't try to steal it :lol: She has such great reactions to things like that.
The poisoned blood: great storyline. I actually had a flashback to the Bondmovie Goldfinger when they shot the OR where everyone was lying unconscious. I immediately thought of the scene in Goldfinger where everyone was (pretending in that case) unconscious over at Fort Knox.
I find it strange that so many people dislike Callie. I really don't understand why she should be disliked. I like the fact that Callie is starting sort of a friendship with Addison. Speaking of Addison: the scenes where she was "the bear who saw the honey" were so overdone, didn't like it.

Springmoon said:
I agree with George's confrontation in the locker room 100%. I never got why his friends seemed so intent on sabotaging his relationship with Callie. It went beyond them not liking her; from our perspective, the only one who made any vague attempt at getting to know her a little was Meredith. Izzy was dealing with Denny's death and Christina was being Christina (and I love her for it). So, there they are in the locker room bashing their friend's wife to her face. I'm glad he finally told them where to stick it. They need to deal with it and move on.

I was going to have to scream if we had to deal with yet another scene of Meredith and Derek making eyes at each other. Gah.

Yes, I'm so glad George spoke up.
And what's with Izzy??? :confused: What did Callie do to her? She claims to be George's best friend, and yet she says things behind their backs. Now if that was Mer, everyone would be all over Meredith. :eek:
I secretly think Izzy loves George, you know, the way George was in love with Mer.

I love Mer/Der. :D

---------------------
GAgroup2.jpg

The poisoned blood has actually happened in real life before. There was even an X-Files episode that dealt with that, though in that show it was due to some kind of alien experimentation or government conspiracy. I half expected Mulder and Sculley to show up!

I've always been a bit of a Gizzie Shipper, so I too was wondering if Izzie's a little jealous that George went with Callie. Some of the remarks like the little diamonds were really kind of catty and bitchy, IMHO, and un-necessary. Still, I think some of it is because those folks are from the Pacific Northwest.

Up North, it seems to be much more common for friends to really bust eachothers' chops in a way that folks down South or in other Countries would find to be REALLY RUDE. I lived in Seattle for a year (I'm from Houston), and I ended up spending more time in Vancouver, BC when I wasn't working than I did in Seattle after a while because of that kind of stuff.

I know it's not everybody in those parts of the country that does it, and there are plenty of nice folks in the Seattle area that don't do that. However, visiting places like New York, New Jersey, Seattle and Chicago, I have noticed that people there are a bit rougher with eachother, even with their friends, than they are in Houston, Atlanta, Dallas, Phoenix, Nashville and Memphis. Down South, folks tend to mostly be rude to Yankees/Notherners.

You'll notice that Denny Duquette was a charming good ol' Southern boy from Memphis, TN. :lol:

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Yes, I'm so glad George spoke up.
And what's with Izzy??? :confused: What did Callie do to her? She claims to be George's best friend, and yet she says things behind their backs. Now if that was Mer, everyone would be all over Meredith. :eek:
I secretly think Izzy loves George, you know, the way George was in love with Mer.

I think that she is in love with him and that this was her jealousy at Callie manifesting itself in a completely rude and inappropriate way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back