Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw that too this morning. I thought he seemed really uncomfortable talking about the "incident". As he was re-positioning himself and moving alot, which is understandable.

I got that the "incident" is not totally over, as something else happened again and is still not appoligized for. Thus resulting in the uncomfortableness. But maybe it was just me.

Yeah, I guess Issaia Washington (sorry, can't spell) recently tried to say that it never happened :rolleyes:

Grey's Anatomy cast looking gorgeous with their Golden Globe.

ggpresslhe8.jpg

Thanks for the pic Hormiga. :D

Winning a McGlobe. :lol:

It's too bad IW had to bring up the negative comment yet again. :rolleyes:
Is it just me, or do you think he did that on purpose? :confused:
Maybe he wants to get fired, I don't know??? :eek:

Anyway, I'm am looking forward to the second part. :D

----------------
Georgebanner.jpg

If Isaiah Washington DIDN'T use that word about TR Knight, then WHY did he use it in that FLIPPANT statment he made after the Golden Globes on Access Hollywood which included him and Shonda Rimes LAUGHING about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asaAGUAcbSM

I don't think he'd appreciate TR calling him the N-word--he'd probably get Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Quannell X and Barack Obama all calling for TR's head on a pike if he'd dropped that slur.

Regardless of how you feel about TR's sexual orientation, the guy is a decent human being and he doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

I'm not happy about the incident coming up again.
And to make matters worse, IW continues to deny it. :mad:
I just don't get it? :confused:

I love the show and all the characters. :D
Only time will tell......

I'm thinking IW/Burke needs a sabbatical too. :lol:

-------------------
Ggxxbanner.jpg

Thanks for that link, Hankster. I loved the part with Katherine Heigl. I see a lot of Izzy in her (or perhaps there's a lot of Katherine in Izzy?).
Anyway, if it didn't happen, as IW claimes, then how come no one else is denying it? :rolleyes:

I dont like IW any more. What i really hate is that the incident between the actors is turning into Greys Anatomy, where they pick sides and alot of people are going on T.R's

Here's a link to an article I just read on Yahoo! News- click here
I'm glad ABC is stepping in and dealing with it on their end too. And kudos to Katherine (and the other cast members (you could see in the press room that Patrick was not gonna have it)) for standing up for T.R. He seems like such a great guy and is a wonderful actor and shouldn't be treated like that. No one should be.

On a lighter note- did anyone see his Ellen interview? Talking about his dancing and naked shower scenes... :lol:

I can't wait for part 2 of the new episode either! ...just under 2 hours til it airs where I am :D

ETA:
Great episode! Totally heartbreaking!! Starting with the scene when George blew up at the Chief and Bailey onward were fantastic scenes for TR and I was totally bawling at the end! :( Partially I think b/c it makes me think of one of my best friend's moms who has terminal cancer. Such a sad thing to have to go through. I liked the Izzy moment/line about cleaning the bathroom floor in case George wanted to lie on it later. I also loved it how they were all there for him at the end. We got a kiss!! I'm liking Alex and Addison...I wonder what'll happen though when/if Izzy decides she's ready to move on and wants him back!! Beautiful song during the last bit of the episode too. Anyone know the name of it? Not sure if it was 2 different ones or the same during the scene with George's father and at the very end. Kinda reminded me of Damien Rice... ...anyways, that's all from me for now :)

I'm more and more thinking that the character that will die, will be the character of Preston Burke. It turns out Isaiah has been pretty hard to work with for quite a while now.

*Going to watch last night's episode*

EDIT: Last night's ep was amazing. I felt really sorry for George. The Cristina/George moment at the end was very nice. Didn't like the last scene with Addison and Alex though.
At the end it said that this episode was dedicated to Bob Verne. Who is he?

What an amazing episode. I cried a lot. Poor George.
During the scenes with George and Preston, though, all I could think about was how hard that must have been for TR to sit through :lol: Poor guy doesn't deserve the way IW treated him.

^
^
My mum said the same thing about their scenes together. She was like, "They must be good actors, cause that's got to be really hard to do."

I honestly didn't think about that while watching until she mentioned it. T.R is just an awesome actor. Last night, he was emotional, angry, stoic, it was just amazing.

I'm probably in the minority but the Alex/Addison just doesn't do it for me. I love the character of Addison though.

I love Izzie so much. She has such a warm heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back