Grey's Anatomy #2 ~ The McThread, Seriously!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Feb 13, 2007.

1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

That was cool clip show, Jeffrey Dean Morgan was funny. It had all of the awesome Greys moments, also liked how it cut from Addison in bed with Mark saying she wasn't thinking about him to her kiss with Alex. Yah...Im a bit obsesive.
    I just relized that George has slept with more women in the hospital than some of the others. Take A Look

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:lol: Oh, it's true! I probably wouldn't have caught that. Love the chart.

I'm so glad Jeffrey Dean Morgan hosted the 'clip show'. I miss Denny :(

3. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Four women he has slept with! Good grief George. You are definatly a player now. Thanks for posting that chocolat bunnys.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I have been waiting for Izzy's daughter to show up, since the moment we found out she had one. I hope we get to see more of her :) It could make for a great storyline!

Now, in my opinion, this whole Izzy/George thing is bad. Bad bad bad. And I have a feeling something really big is going to happen between Callie and George. Sadly, I finally have to admit, that I don't think their marriage is going to last :( I was really hoping they'd make it.

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah I don't think that the marriage will last either. I too was waiting for the daughter to show up and think that this could be a interesting storyline for Izzy. I liked how Bailey helped her.

Ok now Derek is really pissing me off. Has he learned nothing. His obsession with being chief is now going to come between him and Merideth. And after all they went through to be together and her almost death from drowning. Seriously how can he be such an idiot.

6. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

:( I am officially depressed at the prospect of George and Callie's marriage not lasting. But I do have a few speculations on Callie's condition...*squees* But last night's ep was awesome, even if it made me hate George and make me think he doesnt deserve Callie. DARN that freaking bourbon!!! :( It has ruined so many things and not only is George a cheat, he's an effing liar! :mad: I need to go drown my sorrows in O'Callie fanfic. *runs away*

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

God, George is an ass. :mad:
    Izzie should know better too. Dirty mistress. :(
    I'm just not happy with Izzie this season. :(
    She does have a beautiful daughter. :D

I can't believe Derek would choose being Chief over Meredith. I'm not liking the sound of that. :mad:

So Richard is officially divorcing his wife, you would think he'd stay on as Chief. Why walk away? :confused:

Awww I thought Addison and Richard look so damn cute dancing together. [​IMG]

-------------------
    [​IMG]

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I feel bad that i am a huge Gizzie fan because i know how you guys feel :D

But i think they had amazing cast i mean the girl they got to play Izzie's daughter was pretty and she looked like Izzie.

9. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

I also feel bad for you guys, as a Gizzie fan...It has to come out one day or another.

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah George is the man..he's been with 4 women on the show....way to go O'Malley.

I'm sorry I'm a GIZZY fan too and I'm so happy with the way things are going. I shipped that from the start so I'm too happy. I never liked Callie with George in the first place, they just don't make a good match. She's just so much bigger and different from him. They made her character so weird, her living in the basement..wtf..she's a doctor making tons of money and then BAM she's also rich..I'm sorry but I really dislike her from the begining BUT I have to say that this season I started to like her more, just not with George. OH and well she slept with McSteamy too...I think while still with George..

11. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Just a friendly reminder: if you'd like to discuss ships, we have a shipping thread. Thank you guys :)

12. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Okay, so I managed to catch a rerun of the last episode on...Saturday or Sunday.

I agree with some of the posts above- I can't believe Derek would choose being Chief over Meredith. I guess it can be expected, you can't have two lead characters happy forever!

I haven't seen any new episodes in a while since I've been working Thursdays and my DVD-r is being a boob, so I didn't see any of the George/Izzie stuff from before. I like that there was more of their friendship back and the way they were before. And can I just say that George looked hot when he was standing over Izzie's shoulder when she was looking in on her daughter!!! :D I don't know how I feel about their relationship going to the love angle, I just would like them to get back to how they were at the beginning!!

Still continuing to love the change in Alex. You could so tell he didn't want Ava to go!!

And....that's all for now. (my brain is tired and I can't remember anything else from the epi at this point in time :p)

13. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Bumping this up.

If you guys haven't seen them, click here

ETA:
    Vote for Kate here!

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK I didn't care too much for that big 2 hr ep last night. I thought I was watching Grey's Anatomy not Addison's new show. It looked pretty good but it really took over G/A last night. There was way more of it then the real show. I kind of felt like I got forced to watch the new spin off. I just wish they wouldn't have jammed that down my throat. Ya know the previews didn't give us any clues that it was going to be mostly about her, I felt ripped off.

15. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics! McSteamy ... steaming hot :D

I'm not sure that the new show's gonna be THAT successful. Not sure I'll watch it anyway.

I agree, it took over GA, and that's too bad.

I'm really hooked on the Izzie/George storyline.