Grey's Anatomy #2 ~ The McThread, Seriously!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Feb 13, 2007.

1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I was so happy to see Denny again but i was also really happy to see Doc again ;)

Ha the hospital is haunted :lol:

2. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Ha im glad im not the only one who noticed.

I LOVED the moment with Mer and her mom.It was really sweat when she said 'you are anything but ordinary'

I was about to fall out of my chair when Christina was shoping.Then showing all her stuff to Joe.

also loved Denny, i was never a denny/izzie shipper , but seeing denny when he feels izzie with him , practicly broke my heart.

Oh and loved dennys line when he was like 'No! I do not see women in the bathtub, I wish I saw women in the bathtub.<pause> the point is.....' that just cracked me up.

Oh and am I the only one who thinks Sloan wont be able to go 60 days without some lovin'?

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Wasn't there a movie called "60 days and 60 nights" or something like that where a guy had to give up sex for 60 days?

And it's Mark. Mark is eye candy, can be kinda sweet when he wants to, eye candy again, but a dog. He wont make it.

And i also noticed that it cut to Alex ;)

4. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

yeah a spin off is retarded...... they shouldn't do it........ yeah

5. chocolate_bunnys

Hay cherryxoxoxo7 I know you! Just a friendly warning but your use of the word retarded might offend someone, im not trying to get you in trouble or anything but you might want to refrain from using it in your posts.

I hate doing things like that.Now I feel all depressed and sad when i have to say stuff like that. :(

Ok I think we all have the same idea: spin off= bad.bad.bad!!!

And who in the world is Tay Diggs????

And when is our next Grays Episode?

He is man-candy.Yummy,Yummy,man-candy

6. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I don't know about Mark's sixty-day reprieve from sex. While I do agree that he is a man-whore, I think that for Addison, he might actually make it. He loves her, whether or not anyone wants to believe it -- he is an egocentric jerk, you know.

I'm glad that Callie finally stood up to Izzie. Izzie's been such a bitch lately -- I don't know what's up with her. Maybe it's a byproduct of losing Denny. A defense mechanism of some sort, a shield from losing other people. But I think she should straighten her act out before she loses George completely.

And Cristina? So perfect. "I'm coping. Okay. I'm coping, so, uh, shut up and look at all my crap." I have so much love for Sandra Oh's character. I think that Cristina just might be my favorite intern. Although I do have a soft spot for Alex... Which reminds me. Jane Doe and Alex. Who else here thinks that Alex is going to go out of his way to try and find out who she is? They already have such a connection. Alex has never been a people person, but he's really talking to her and being nice. I think he's going to try.

But Denny, and the bomb squad guy. Guh. Their scenes were love. The hospital is haunted! But I kind of almost cried when Denny was talking about Izzie, and how all you get is a touch, a single moment here and there -- and it's not enough. The scene at the end of the episode between them was so, so, I don't even know what.

The spin-off is a bad idea! Bad! I hope Addison stays on at Seattle Grace. Why would she leave? Unless it's because of Mark. Ugh. But I like them together. He loves her, and she loves him too -- even if she is in denial. It's not just a river in Egypt.

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^This is Taye Diggs. :devil:

I agree with you about Izzie,she's being an ass with Callie and she only tried to be friends with them,it's like it was a private club where noone could enter.

I think Addison is gonna sleep with Alex before Mark has sex with anyone. ;)

8. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I think Addison will sleep with Alex too. If Mark finds out, I think it will hurt him a lot. Because he does love Addie. And if anything, that will make her leave. Because there will be this confrontation. Like, I tried for you Addison. And I love you, love you so much. Why couldn't you at least try for me. Or something like that.

9. chocolate_bunnys

I could so see this happening. I am torn between Addie/Alex.
    I wrote A big long post about this but realized it belongs in the shipping thread.*sigh*

About Izzie, I’m not sure what it is, I think she has this maternal-type instinct for George, if you know what I mean, she wants to protect him and now he is gone and she is concerned for him since her almost-marriage turned out bad she doesn’t want him hurt.

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! :D

Enjoyed the February sweeps!!! [​IMG]

Of course TPTB weren't going to kill Meredith off, so I wasn't surprise it was Ellis. :)
    I'm glad her story line is over. :D

I was quite surprise to see Denny. :eek: And it just felt so good. :D And the pink mist/bomb guy too. :D

I'm so clueless about Izzie. :confused: What is her problem with Callie??? :mad: I'm so happy Callie put her foot down. :D Kudos to her.

---------------
    [​IMG]

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Anatomy of a Disaster at "Grey's".
    Posted Feb 28th 2007 7:15AM by TMZ.

If you thought Isaiah-gate was the end of it, think again: The prognosis is not good at "Grey's Anatomy," with stars' scalpels out about a new spin-off and one big name – Katherine Heigl – ending contract talks completely.
    "Grey's" stars are "feeling blindsided," reports Star (via MSNBC), after the news emerged about a spin-off of the series featuring Kate Walsh's character. "The rest of the cast seemed instantly resentful of [Walsh]," says a source, because they all thought they were going to get their own show. Dr. Grey herself, Ellen Pompeo, was especially unhappy, as she thought she should've been consulted.
    Meanwhile, Katherine Heigl, who plays Izzie, has ended contract talks with the show over her salary, reports People, and the mag's source says she's "disappointed and hurt" that she's not as highly valued as Sandra Oh and Isaiah Washington.

12. Missing

Missing Pathologist

You think people would just be happy to be on a show that is so popular and good. But now the greed comes out and soon they will find themselves in the unemployment line or the show will be cancelled. I have to say that I am disappointed in the way things have been handled with that spin-off, of which I still think is a bad idea, and now the actors are basically fighting.

13. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I just wish they would fire Isaiah Washington...isnt he the main reason the whole conflict started in the first place?! The man needs to learn how to shup up! Seriously! :( Its bad enough that theres gonna be a spin-off, but now everyone throwing a fit about it makes everything worse. *sniff* :(

14. RBC

RBC Coroner

I'm seriously bummed if Katherine Heigl leaves the show. Some good news too though. If Grey's 2 fails, Addison goes right back to Seattle.

15. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

From what I've heard, Katherine does have a long-term contract. But that doesn't guarantee anything these days. Which is really sad when you think about it? :eek:

Anyway, I'm not happy with her character at the moment. :(

-------------------
    [​IMG]