Greg/Sofia #1 -- The lady likes fast cars

Who you kidding, they suck! LOL - Just kidding Alexx! They rock. I snagged em!

And Amanda I snagged the Sofia ones too!

They definatly need more scenes together. Especially ones like in TYOD. Maybe we will get some more before the season ends.

And then if Brass does get killed *Unfortunatly* we'll have to have some more scenes.

Actually, Brass wont be dying...I don't think so anyway. PG renewed his contract until season 8

Hehe, thanks! Yippie me!

Little note, unless you want a mod breathing down your neck manda, you should put whatever you say that has to do with the finale in a spoiler tag...Just wanted to tell you before you got in trouble.

I hate the spoiler tag. I'm serious, I hate it..Its evil, Spoilers are completely evil.

And I agree, They better get some scenes!

iheartnickcath said:
I hate the spoiler tag. I'm serious, I hate it..Its evil, Spoilers are completely evil.

Well excuse me...

I always forget to put spoiler tags up. Thanks for the reminder.

Not a problem, just didn't want you to get in trouble, that's all.

Responce to the pictures -- You know what's funkay? Greg looks exactly like my uncle in the second picture...YAY! Avvie!

Well excuse me...

What? When you hear anything involving Catnip, then I'll love spoilers. :)

Responce to the pictures -- You know what's funkay? Greg looks exactly like my uncle in the second picture...YAY! Avvie!

You say that about EVERY picture!!....But Greg's such a hottie. Sofia's gonna pounce on him ;)

iheartnickcath said:
What? When you hear anything involving Catnip, then I'll love spoilers. :)

Will do, you'll be the first I'll alert.

You say that about EVERY picture!!....But Greg's such a hottie. Sofia's gonna pounce on him ;)

Gah! I ssssooo, do not! Though, who could really blame the woman? I mean, yummy. Actually, I'm slightly upset with her for not pouncing on him sooner...This isn't GSR, they're allowed to pounce! Pounce, damn it, pounce!

BurnedToast said:
iheartnickcath said:

Gah! I ssssooo, do not! Though, who could really blame the woman? I mean, yummy. Actually, I'm slightly upset with her for not pouncing on him sooner...This isn't GSR, they're allowed to pounce! Pounce, damn it, pounce!

Amen to that!

Sorry you can't see the pics, umm, I'm not sure why, they worked for me whne I just tried.

Back