Greg/Sofia #1 -- The lady likes fast cars

(Lucky you.. :p )

They deserve a scene alone, they've haven't had that many of those, I mean its not like they've never had a scene alone because they have, but. I just think they need a case to theirselves to show what they've got.

AmandaSzmanda said:
What was the moment that turned you on to this ship?
I think it was the car scene from 6x22 Time of Your Death. But I loved Greg & Sofia together in 5x12 Snakes too.
I’m SoNic fan but when I saw the car scene in TOYD I thought it was so cute.

Mmm, it really was adorable.

Well, if it's true that Greggo is meant to be getting a love interest soon, we can always hope that they use the chemistry he already has with Sofia!

I say we kidnap greg, lock him in the basement and leave sofia notes to let her find him, and if she doesn't find him, we'll just.. keep him?

Glad you love the plan.. and of course, if she just so happens to get lost on the way, you may keep her. :)

That's what helped me too, along with Meimei's threats -- I mean suggestions.

Why would I ever threaten you? You'd just thwap me back.

Well, if it's true that Greggo is meant to be getting a love interest soon, we can always hope that they use the chemistry he already has with Sofia!

I would hope so, what would they do with all this wasted chemistry.

They do rightfully deserve a case alone, even if it was in an interogation room together, discussing the case right after the suspect left. Anything right now is a good thing, since they've been dragging them apart for so long.

I'd actually like to see a scene away from work with them. Even if only in the breakroom. Share something they have in common, perhaps.

Help needed.
I wanna try to make a Greg/Sofia music video but I need some help.
Can you guys write down here episode names and numbers where Greg/Sofia had scene(s) together? I'm afraid I can forget some scenes and I haven't seen most of the S7. I appreciate all your help very much.
And what songs remind you Greg/Sofia?
Thanks!

Back