Grade 'What Schemes May Come'

On LV, when Catherine used the lab to do her test, she used a piece of evidence, which resulted in either destroying or contaminating the evidence so that Sam's case was thrown out of court. Stella's test won't involve any evidence.

I'm pretty sure the guy was a willing participant. Didn't he overdose himself with the chemical, and then freak out because it shocked his system? That was a little confusing.

The guy was a willing participant. The scene where he turns up the one chemical was one of those "supposing" scenes. The guy who was guilty, that Mac was interogating (I am having a total brain melt here, sorry) wouldn't tell Mac what happened, so Mac was saying, "Maybe he turned up the ....(whatever chemical it was). And they showed a scene of that actually happening. So, supposedly that's what happened, but it was Mac's narrative, not the guilty guy. Were you able to follow any of that? :lol:

Was it just me, or did anyone think of Grissom's "Silk, silk, silk" and "milk" test he gave Nick when they showed that DNA spliced Goat that made Silk in it's Milk?

I liked the ep very much! :D

I liked a LOT the scenes between Stella and Flack. They are really cool together, but the most amazing was of course the final scene with Mac and Stella in his office. :D Since I am not much a fan of Mac and Peyton, I appreciated this little shipper hint from TPTB towards M&S after all that M/P thingy going on in that eppy. B+ here on this end.

I gave it an A!
I really liked Flack's and Stella's scenes together!..They have a really go0d chemistry and it's really nice to watch them working together!! :)..Both the cases were interesting,what happened to Peyton,the dead bodie turning up alive,those people who decided to die the way they wanted to!..Finally,the last part where Stella asks Mac if she can have the test in the lab and he respond OK it's a nice moment! :D

I agree with the Danny and the mouse! ehhe...You could seen it in his face that he was icky with it. hehe...I find it readlly funny. The case is very interesting and I really love the Smacked moment!

I give this episode an A+!

Back