Grade 'The Ride In'

Faylinn

Adam Fangirl
Super Moderator
Don't forget that not everybody reads the spoilers, guys. :) Anything about upcoming episodes should be in spoiler boxes. ;) *runs away before Top41 and MrsG crack the whip at me* :lol:

I believe she is cast in an episode of 'Supernatural' so she might be kickin' it up here in Vancouver
Ah, ok. That could explain it. I hope she comes back to do some NY before the end of the season, though. ;)

Flack totally made this episode for me. (Well, he makes every episode, but that's beside the point, it was good that there were more scenes with him this time.) And I thought Stella's scenes were all tremendous, I'm going to stick by my guns and say that no matter how the story line turns out, it's awesome that NY is promoting some AIDS awareness. Although the chance of Stella actually contracting AIDS is pretty small and there's even less of chance she would pass it along to Sid, these are points that deserve reinforcement. AIDS is still a new disease (relatively speaking) and misconceptions are still abound.

To Islandgirl's point about the NYC parks dept. paying well. I think that woman was actually some sort of cable installer who just happened to have route by Alley Pond park rather than a park ranger, but I may be mistaken.

Woo-hoo! Thanks to the writers for bringing the boys out into the boroughs again. Queens is getting some major loving this season, making this native happy. :D

Stella and Hawkes working together is great; Mac, Danny and Flack working together is great--I'm thinking that, if the match-ups are any indication, this should be a good episode. ;) The cases look interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Stella storyline that was started last week. :)

Oh yes- The Stella story line. Very curious about that. And the dead man in the money... And Danny/Flack is always good. :)

*giggles* The name of this episode sounds like the title of an old-school adult film :lol:.

I can't wait to see what happens with Stella today & I'm looking forward to see how the writers carried on the continuation(sp)...

Ditto that jorja fan 86. I have even tried to rationalize that surely her HIV blood test will be negative. See, the blood on the floor was diluted with water from the broken fish tank. So maybe...but it is television, so whatever the result its going to seem like an eternity waiting until the results are revealed. And why didn't she tell somebody? Wouldn't it be cool to see the team get closer and provide some much needed support instead of her alienating. But, that's just my thought. Cant wait for tonights epi.

That was cute, wasn't it? :D I missed like, the first 13 seconds of it and things were happening already. I can't believe that happened so quickly.

Back