Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D-

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • F

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Yeah, the kid carried it around, and the dad snatched it away from him. (If I remember correctly, that was what made him snap and kill his father.) It was from the last game he played with his mother, and she'd told him the blank tile was him because it could be anything - and so could he.

By the way, I'm a bit confused about exactly how the tile ended up on the back of his collar. *scratches head*

Yeah, the kid carried it around, and the dad snatched it away from him. (If I remember correctly, that was what made him snap and kill his father.) It was from the last game he played with his mother, and she'd told him the blank tile was him because it could be anything - and so could he.

By the way, I'm a bit confused about exactly how the tile ended up on the back of his collar. *scratches head*

The tile landed on the balloons and the kid push his dad into the balloons. Yes, the balloons were temporarily superglued together in the very strong net and gravity was having a day off. Alternatively, you're not supposed to be thinking while watching, don't do it again. :)

Ah, yes. Now it makes sense. It still tarts the laws of gravity that it landed exactly under his collar :p
Thanks for answering!

Alternatively, you're not supposed to be thinking while watching, don't do it again. :)
Got that. :p

I hafta wonder if Carmine's just getting bored and the writers are trying to toss him assuaging treats from time to time? Except that he's always said he is the utility guy, willing to do whatever is asked of him for the show. So no, I do lay this squarely on the writers. So many of the defining aspects of Messer's character from early seasons have been worn away without an understandable logic or resulting evolution. It's not even 'where are Messer's cojones' anymore, but what the hell's happening to Messer in general. Too much utiltity, to mis-utilized, too much abused to facilitate convenient writing at the expense of who he was.

Agreed, completely. He used to be the most dynamic, troubled, interesting character on the show, but that's definitely been diminished of late. I miss that character!

In the next episode, we'll discover that Danny Messer isnt really Danny Messer. It is revealed that he was born Tex Hutchinson, in the Bitter Root Mountains of Montana. The only son of a wealthy cattle baron, at a tender young age he was kidnapped by gypsies.

dah dah dah

The dastardly gypsies spirited him away to New York City where they sold him to a criminal family on Staten Island. His new father, a rising you mafioso, is assassinated in a car bombing.

The tearful young widow finds she can no longer afford 2 sons, so young Tex (aka Danny) is sold to a kindly police family.

Tune in next week for our continuing saga.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's awesome...I'd watch that, too!

Ok, I have to share:

I walked into the living room and saw that my mom was watching this episode (which I'd taped, obviously). Anyway, she was near the end, when they figured out that the murder weapon was a clip-on tie.

Mom: Did the kid do it?
Me: Yeah.

I walked away and came back in the room when Adam was talking to the kid. When the scene ended:

Mom: *choked up* You should have warned me.
Me: *thinking she meant the kid, which I'd warned her about* About what?
Mom: That Adam cried.

Adam crying made my mama cry. *pet pet*

Then at the end, when Stella followed Adam outside and he walked off:

Mom: Don't these people believe in hugging?
Me: I know, right?!
Mom: She should have hugged him.

It's not just meeee! :lol:

Adam really shined in this episode. I can actually go on about Adam forever, but I won't. I have a feeling that everything I could squeal about has already been said. :D

-hugs Adam- I love him! :)

Back