Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
Typed as I watch, then submitted as usual.

~ His arms are nummy, I'll give him that. :p

~ Ew, rats.

~ So dramatic, swinging from pipes and such.

~ Of course he got his hat. *chuckle*

~ Oops, he deaded.

~ Mmm, Donnie. 'The latest underground craze - no pun intended.' Buh-dum-ching. :p

~ "'Til someone made this his last crusade" - YEAAAH! Oops, wrong show. ;)

~ Ouch @ the abrasions on his neck.

~ Aww, Flack, you're so sensitive. *does unspeakable things to you*

~ That girl is pretty. *offers to comfort her* :devil:

~ Sid! And Sheldon! Double trouble, hay hay! :D

~ Oh Stella, where is your cleavage? I miss the boobies. :(

~ Haha, Danny - a serial killer of rats. Dun dun duuuun. :p

~ Mmm, Danny's looking good in that shirt.

~ Ok, the rat fisherman is a trip. :lol: But I agree with Stella - that's a waste of a perfectly good slice of pizza.

~ 'Your sister's blind, Wilford'
'My other sister, Shantelle.' :lol:

~ ADAM!

~ Haha, ILU BB! Paper airplanes - you're such a nerd. King of the Nerds! :p

~ Mac, be nice to my baby, he was just having some fun and trying to impress everybody. :p

~ STELLA! :eek:

~ That bastard. :mad:

~ Interesting that they chose not to have subtitles for the Greek part.

~ Aww, they'll take care of my Stella. *hugs her and bakes her cookies*

~ Protection for Stella and Danny - didn't think about that.

~ So the bullet didn't kill him? Oh, a convenient aneurysm that burst when he got shot a second time. :rolleyes: A straightforward gunshot wound works just fine.

~ Oh noes! The rat fisherman. :(

~ The first time we see Lindsay is a quick flashback halfway through the episode? :rolleyes:

~ Haha, Adam anticipating Mac's questions - baby's trying to make up for the paper airplane incident. :p

~ Mac, Flack and Danny - yay! Nice little scene there. *hug*

~ Oops, chase scene! Get 'im, Flacko! Oops, I mean get her.

~ Hmm, interesting with the judge thing.

~ Wait, was the coin or whatever hidden in the medallion? I should pay more attention. :lol:

~ Ew, digging out his spleen. :p

~ Dun dun duuuun, it's not the real guy! :shifty:

~ I think Adam has had two plaid shirts in one episode. :lol:

~ The press release kind of ruined the 'buying someone's life online' thing - CSI did the same thing with hypnotism not too long ago.

~ Aww, Flack didn't tell her she basically killed him. *pet pet*

~ "Who's better than me?" Nobody, baby, nobody. ;) Adam, go tell him nobody is better than him. *waggles eyebrows* :devil:

~ A floaty pen turned into a gun. :rolleyes: Like an old bullet wound killing him, that was unnecessarily complex.

~ "That wasn't your life. This is." Ooh, burn.

~ Stella at the Greek consulate. Ooh, she recognized the attacker. She's gonna get you, foo!

Preview: Adam! :eek: YOU GOTTA SAVE MY BABY, MAC!

Overall a well-written and interesting episode, but slow-going and with some unnecessary complexities. The actress playing fake!Sutton's girlfriend did a good job, and she had some good scenes with Flack. I'll be interested to see this storyline with Stella continue - you know they won't leave it hanging like that.

ETA:

Also, based on the preview, I guess they wanted to show a lot of Adam in this episode (showing that he's good at his job and important to the lab, especially) to set up for next week's big bombshell.

It's interesting that Mac is trying to fight for Adam while Stella is basically saying to let him go. Very interesting indeed. That should be an interesting episode.

Last edited:
^^^ Your recaps are so hilarious!

First of all, I freaking LOVE Indiana Jones! So Indiana + CSI: NY = amazingness!! :thumbsup: And I'm a big history buff, so I gave the episode an A.

I loved Mac's one liner - "someone made this his last crusade" Haha, so funny.
"We have a serial killer, of rats" haha, Danny funny.
Rat Fisherman - brilliant
And Adam shooting planes off of the balcony thing was funny. I liked how all of the other lab people walked away when they saw Mac and Stella coming. "I'm gonna walk away and work...and hopefully save my job" Oh, Adam, too cute.
What's going on, I don't speak Greek? So. Confused. Even the captioning on my TV didn't help me.
Poor Stella, she has the worst luck ever sometimes. :(
Hehe, it was like National Treasure too.
I totally called the thing about Roosevelt's "secret subway" - thank you History's Mysteries. And it's so weird that we were totally talking about FDR in my history class, so now I can tell my teacher that I actually studied. :lol:
I liked Flack tackleing the girl in the subway. He's so cute.
Okay, selling your life because your fiance dumped you, it's a bit much.
Aw, Flack not telling Mitch's girlfriend that her shooting him really killed him. He's so wonderful. It makes me love him even more. :luvlove:
"I bet that you were smart enough to get rid of it. I lost" poor Flack, the man just can't win
"This should really be in a museum" - haha Indiana Jones flashback
Okay, the Greek people are kind of scaring me.... OH NO, it's the attacker guy! Run, Stella, Run!

Sorry if I'm all over the place with my above rantings and whatnot, I was typing it while watching the episode.
Overall, good episode, I really enjoyed it. Although, not quite as good as last weeks.
Can't wait until next weeks! It looks like it'll be good. I love Adam, save him!!!!!

Last edited:
It didn't air where I live b/c the Phillies won the World Series and the station that airs CSI: NY has been covering the the post game stuff. I'm happy that the Phils won though. Philadelphia's going crazy right now.

Does anybody know if CBS puts the eppie on their website the day after it airs or does it take a while?

Last edited:
I have to admit, I was not a fan of this one. I didn't like the plot... I just thought it could've been better.

The subplot with Stella was slightly interesting, and I can't wait to see what they do with that.

Adam stole the show, as usual... the only things I really remember were his scenes (and not just because I love him)...

As the spoilers were coming out that someone would get cut, I knew it'd be Adam. Maybe Adam later on asks Stella out to reconnect if he does completely lose his job. But, either way, I think next week's episode will be rather heartbreaking... I love Adam. :( Can we start a campaign and fundraiser to save his job? I can bake! :lol:

ETA: Devil or Angell, they usually have it up the next day. :)

i thought it was good, like really i looked at the clock at 10:45 and was like what! i don't even have a clue as to the killer. To me that ranks at least a b+ just because, well its suppose to be a bit of a mystery.

Adam so adorable, he really did fight for his job there, although promos make me sad.

Stella getting pushed down a flight of stairs. hasn't the woman been through enough already when it comes to abusive psycho men? although i thought it funny that they want to protect poor danny's neck too even without threats, or maybe its his hand, hmmm, he's too pretty to get hurt. yea thats it

anyway Sheldon is my little teddy bear, and he is the best, for now, (it's a real horse race with these guys ;)) though Flack plays the sympathy card real well, hmmm, we'll have to see what next week brings =)

I wonder if they'll pursue that guy at the end anymore. Isn't the problem that he has diplomatic immunity? I hope she can let the Greek authorities know, maybe they'll be willing to do something with him.

Re next week: Waaaaah! no arguing lol

The stuff about the train station was interesting. Wonder if it's really down there. And I actually recognized the Judge Crater name but knew nothing of the story behind him.

The storyline with Stella and the Greek guy comes back up in episode 5.11, I believe. I'm not sure if it reappears before then. :)

I think it's safe to say they'll figure things out. AJ has a five-year contract with the show, and they just added him to the opening credits. I don't think there's much of a chance that he's going anywhere. Without going to check, I'm also pretty sure he's doing his job in spoilers for upcoming episodes, so he'll definitely be around.

For me, the interesting thing will be seeing how the storyline plays out and how the scenes go between Adam, Mac and Stella - AJ, Gary and Melina are fantastic actors, and I know it'll be well worth watching. It should be interesting to see how it goes. :)

Written while watching the show:

Okay, I can't help it. I have to say it. "Indy! Indy!" :lol:

Man, that dude is ripped! Just look at those arms! Whoo!

Stella says this guy was a real Indiana Jones. Mac's reply: "Until someone made this his last crusade." LMAO!

That's a strange looking bullet. Looks more like a screw to me.

"I think we're looking at a serial killer here and he's killing rats." haha, Danny, but I was LMAO at Stella's expression.

:lol: at Adam with the paper planes. He's so cute.

They're speaking Greek. Subtitles please! Ugh! I hate it when they don't let me know what's being said.

Man, Stella's tough. She gets pushed down some stairs and gets right back up.

Who dyes mineral oil?

Ice hiking?

"Our James Sutton just became James Doe." :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, try try again." :lol: haven't heard that one in a while.

Aww... Flack didn't have the heart to tell that woman that her bullet ultimately caused her lover's death. Flack, you're such a softie.

When I watch the episode tomorrow (I tivoed it cause I couldn't watch it tonight) I will translate the Greek into English for everyone & if I get stumped, I'll just ask my mom :lol:.

Typed as I watch, then submitted as usual.

~ His arms are nummy, I'll give him that. :p

~ Ew, rats.

~ So dramatic, swinging from pipes and such.

~ Of course he got his hat. *chuckle*

~ Oops, he deaded.

~ Mmm, Donnie. 'The latest underground craze - no pun intended.' Buh-dum-ching. :p

~ "'Til someone made this his last crusade" - YEAAAH! Oops, wrong show. ;)

~ Ouch @ the abrasions on his neck.

~ Aww, Flack, you're so sensitive. *does unspeakable things to you*

~ That girl is pretty. *offers to comfort her* :devil:

~ Sid! And Sheldon! Double trouble, hay hay! :D

~ Oh Stella, where is your cleavage? I miss the boobies. :(

~ Haha, Danny - a serial killer of rats. Dun dun duuuun. :p

~ Mmm, Danny's looking good in that shirt.

~ Ok, the rat fisherman is a trip. :lol: But I agree with Stella - that's a waste of a perfectly good slice of pizza.

~ 'Your sister's blind, Wilford'
'My other sister, Shantelle.' :lol:

~ ADAM!

~ Haha, ILU BB! Paper airplanes - you're such a nerd. King of the Nerds! :p

~ Mac, be nice to my baby, he was just having some fun and trying to impress everybody. :p

~ STELLA! :eek:

~ That bastard. :mad:

~ Interesting that they chose not to have subtitles for the Greek part.

~ Aww, they'll take care of my Stella. *hugs her and bakes her cookies*

~ Protection for Stella and Danny - didn't think about that.

~ So the bullet didn't kill him? Oh, a convenient aneurysm that burst when he got shot a second time. :rolleyes: A straightforward gunshot wound works just fine.

~ Oh noes! The rat fisherman. :(

~ The first time we see Lindsay is a quick flashback halfway through the episode? :rolleyes:

~ Haha, Adam anticipating Mac's questions - baby's trying to make up for the paper airplane incident. :p

~ Mac, Flack and Danny - yay! Nice little scene there. *hug*

~ Oops, chase scene! Get 'im, Flacko! Oops, I mean get her.

~ Hmm, interesting with the judge thing.

~ Wait, was the coin or whatever hidden in the medallion? I should pay more attention. :lol:

~ Ew, digging out his spleen. :p

~ Dun dun duuuun, it's not the real guy! :shifty:

~ I think Adam has had two plaid shirts in one episode. :lol:

~ The press release kind of ruined the 'buying someone's life online' thing - CSI did the same thing with hypnotism not too long ago.

~ Aww, Flack didn't tell her she basically killed him. *pet pet*

~ "Who's better than me?" Nobody, baby, nobody. ;) Adam, go tell him nobody is better than him. *waggles eyebrows* :devil:

~ A floaty pen turned into a gun. :rolleyes: Like an old bullet wound killing him, that was unnecessarily complex.

~ "That wasn't your life. This is." Ooh, burn.

~ Stella at the Greek consulate. Ooh, she recognized the attacker. She's gonna get you, foo!

Preview: Adam! :eek: YOU GOTTA SAVE MY BABY, MAC!

Overall a well-written and interesting episode, but slow-going and with some unnecessary complexities. The actress playing fake!Sutton's girlfriend did a good job, and she had some good scenes with Flack. I'll be interested to see this storyline with Stella continue - you know they won't leave it hanging like that.

ETA:

Also, based on the preview, I guess they wanted to show a lot of Adam in this episode (showing that he's good at his job and important to the lab, especially) to set up for next week's big bombshell.

It's interesting that Mac is trying to fight for Adam while Stella is basically saying to let him go. Very interesting indeed. That should be an interesting episode.

:rommie::guffaw::lol:My Wednesday nights just wouldn't be complete without one of your fun to read re-caps, Faylinn.:bolian: :thumbsup:
I'm gonna do a re-cap of my own for the 100th episode-[My Name is Mac Taylor]-airing in November.

Now...about this episode. I gave it an A. They still haven't beat Veritas. Although, I think they're getting there. I loved the scene with Mac, Flack and Danny in that tunnel where the Indiana Jones wannabe found the watch and necklace. I loved Flack's line about Mac "You're the guy I wanted to sit next to in history the day of the test." To which Danny replies "Good luck trying to cheat off this guy."
I might...repeat MIGHT...have considered giving this episode an A+ if they had given us SUBTITLES. I don't speak a word of Greek. I think I now know where the phrase "It's all Greek to me" came from. Someone who didn't understand the language 2 other people were speaking in came up with the phrase. SUBTITLES por favor. <---That is an English/Spanish combo for SUBTITLES please. Maybe this episode will have subtitles during the Greek parts when it comes out on DVD in September or October 2009.
Well, anyway, this episode earned an A from me.
Better luck next week, CSI: NY.

I thought this was pretty good, there were some bits and pieces that were especially entertaining, but overall it lacked a little something for me, so I gave it a B. :( (Could have been my crappy mood last night that affected how I felt though, because thinking back on it now, it might have been better than I initially thought :lol: I'll have to rewatch it tonight!)

Loved Adam of course, he just nails every single scene. The paper airplane, his words tumbling out of his mouth every which way when Mac catches him doing something "naughty", but then he's all incredible intellect and poised professionalism in the next scene when he has new knowledge and discoveries to impart... :thumbsup: The guy is just a peach. And I agree with Faylinn (thankee once again for the fab recap!) that they focused pretty heavily on Adam this week, and on how much Mac and the lab actually do rely on him day in and day out, to make a bigger impact next week. (Looking forward to that!)

Both Hawkes and Sid had some good air time again, thank you writers for not ignoring these two gems of characters! And not much of Lindsay at all, is this perhaps when they first learned of her pregnancy? I certainly didn't spot anything that screamed "Pregnant!" when I looked at her, and I even know she is, the average viewer certainly wouldn't have noticed. Surprising that they already appear to be "hiding" her a bit... Ah well, I'm certainly not complaining, she'll have her day in the sun, so to speak, very soon. :rolleyes:

Loved the Rat Fisherman, the actor did a fantastic job, it looked like he was actually cracking everyone up, a couple times. :lol: The woman who played the girlfriend was excellent, too. The Greek Consulate storyline is sure to continue, and it looks like it could be a very good one for Stella. As Mac said, "She's tough!"

I love history, so the overall storyline itself intrigued me. I already knew about FDR's secret hidey-hole (thanks to the show "Underground Cities" :lol:), so I thought it was fun that they used it for the plot. And I didn't figure out the killer until literally the very last few minutes, so I thought they did a good job keeping the suspense. But several parts of the storyline were very convoluted and contrived, I thought, and it distracted from the overall flow of the episode, for me. I thought they could have kept some things a little simpler, and made for a more believable scenario. Not their best effort, but still entertaining, and it locked a couple of pieces into place for future storylines, with Adam and Stella.

Back