Votes: 1 0.8%
  • D

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • D-

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • F

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters
^She said she chose for it not to be written in last time...that doesn't mean that didn't go along with what TPTB wanted. I imagine anytime an actress is pregnant, there's a discussion as to whether or not to write her pregnancy into the show or hide it.

I don't think she was trying to secure herself a big storyline or anything like that--probably just thinking of making things easier on herself as she implied in the article.

I would agree with that assessment Top. Apparently it's hard to act not pregnant when you are, but I'm not a professional actress or pregnant so I wouldn't know for sure. :rolleyes: :shifty:

I graded The Box and gave it an A.

Why? Because I find Mac talking about the Law of Thermodynamics very adorable (the nerd in me really appreciates it).

and because, I love how the writers wrote Danny's unloading to the vic's parents. It actually struck a chord on how real it is. I have met a lot of people who handle things/problems just like danny and they would have said the exact things he said if they were in that same situation.

Lastly, I commend the writers for taking a risk and putting in more 'situational drama'. I absolutely love it!

Plus, the D/L story made the shipper in me very very happy. :thumbsup:

Back