Grade 'Snow Day'

that was the most awesome season finale that this show has ever gotten. it was really good, i am very happy with the way it went and with the ending...it was great!!!!

That was absolutly amazing. If csi ny is going to be like that next season. Your looking at the new "best" csi. What an episode! Where do I begin - everything gets an a+!!!!! Its going to be a long summer. But lots to look forward to.

:eek: Was that Danny and Lindsay? :eek:

Now, why I can't deny I wouldn't've liked to be Danny then :p where did that come from?

EDIT: Oh, the FBI agent! Nice continuity?

EDIT 2: Dug this ep a LOT. SO much better than last weeks miserable ep. From the worst of the season to the best (not QUITE as good as last season's finale IMO, but still good). And I'm sure Lindsay can help Danny "recover" :p ;)

A-

I am in Korea. So I can't see it right away. need to wait more 5 hours...
But I'm very curious about the ending.
Is anygone killed?
How is Danny and Linsey scene? I actually dont like Linsey..
Tell me anything...

I am glued to the TV. I am loving this episode tonight!

Damn those CSI men are HOT when they catching bad guys. :lol: Mac and Hawkes... woooo, Damn, I am getting all hot and bothered thinking about it.

as for Danny and Lindsay..... that almost made me pee my pants.... :p

THIS WAS TOTALLY AWESOME. NOW THIS WAS WHAT WE CALL 'A SEASON FINALE'.

phhff @ miami. NY Show 'em how it's done.

Holy crap, that was what a finale is supposed to be! I can't really even comment right now — just want to let everything sink in. A++++

All I can say is WOW!! So much good stuff. I was glued to the tube. We had sex, drugs and rock n roll. It doesn't get any better than that. I can't wait for fall.

Back