Grade 'Sleight Out of Hand'

I really liked the episode a lot. It had a good storyline and it had some good character-development-action going on. I liked the whole magic / Criss Angel thing; he's a tremendous illusionist, so I really enjoyed that. Also, Danny and Lindsay getting together finally was amazing. My best friend and I were so excited about it on Thursday (she is a MAJOR fan of both Danny and Lindsay).
So overall, I was very pleased with the episode.

I gave it an A+.

There were alot of great storylines, the cast was great and Criss Angel did a great Job in this episode I Loved him. :D

yea, my reviews are usaualy short lol

I enjoyed this episode! I'll give it an A- :) I like the flower thing. Mac on Fire and the DNA/RNA with Flack and Hawkes! Really cool! The magic is creepy as well.

I give this episode a B, it wasn't the greatest. I loved the magic stuff though! Flack, he was great with Hawkes. I wish they had more screen time together. They make a great team.

I expected the whole D/L thing though. I like Lindsay. Although I think by adding romance to the show, will take away from the whole crime drama.

Anyways, i really enjoyed this episode and I look forward to the next episode.

I don't know but I was really laughing when Danny saw "Lindsay" in the lab. It just showed how he really likes her and can't stop thinking about her..I'm not a fan of the D/L thing but I think the possibility of THEM having a relationship was introduced when Lindsay first appeared last season. I don't think it would destroy the show being a crime drama and I don't think the writers would allow that either..it just shows that these people have lives of their own...

The "storyline" was a perfect example of why I love CSI NY. All those "twists".... :D

Chris Angel was pretty good in a 'role'. I enjoy watching his series, and that butterfly illusion just took my breath away. :eek:

I was pleasantly surprised about the "court room". At first, I figured the "writers" were putting in that Lindsay was going back to Montana was a way for Mrs. Belknap to leave for awhile. Then they actually put the trial in this episode! I really enjoyed that. :D

Well, it looks like the Danny/Lindsay relationship is here to stay. I wonder how it will continue..... :devil:

I gave this episode an A only because of all the Flack. Criss Angel did a good job, much better than I thought he would. As for the whole D/L thing, it seems to be getting a lot of attention and that is only a good thing for a tv show so go for it. As long as I get to keep seeing Flack on a regular basis then I am fine with whatever they need to do the keep the show going. There are so many crime shows on now that maybe a little change in the way things are done will make this one stand out from the rest.
I still have this episode saved on my DVR. Any time I am having a bad day I just foward to the scene in the magic shop and sit back and snicker to myself.
Flack: "Yeah I'm looking for a way to make my case load disapear. You got that in your bag o'tricks?"

and of course the whole Houdini conversation

Back