Grade 'Sleight Out of Hand'

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
Last ep of February sweeps! What did you think? :cool:

I liked it!! People who hate DL stuff might not though...but its good to see lindsey back, her scenes were really well done. The case was really good. Chris Angel is a pretty good actor, give him props...

Lots of Flack, and a great flack/hawks moment. 'difference between RNA and DNA' :lol: :lol: :lol: yes!

Oh god. Danny/Lindsay stuff in an episode I was super excited about 2 minutes ago? :(

I'm glad to hear that Criss Angel was really good. I was watching Mindfreak this weekend and I couldn't wait to see how he'd do with this. :D

From what I hear, anybody who thinks the D/L stuff is unnecessary, rushed, forced and stupid will be tempted to pull their hair out and/or throw things at the television. :rolleyes: I cannot begin to fathom what the writers are thinking.

Why did Lindsay have to come back? I so enjoyed the show while she was gone. :(

(This is just a suggestion, but perhaps people could provide more than just a thousand exclamation points since this is, after all, a discussion thread.)

Well, I can see why people might not like a relationship between two CSI's, but it is more fitting in New york, because they do more personal storylines...I do think they have chemistry and tonight was pretty good.

Glad to hear the D/L is still going to be in this episode. Makes me even more excited to watch it now. And lots of Flack? well this sounds like an A+ episode to me. I love Criss Angels show as well. 15 mins. WOO!

The only reason I'm watching this episode is for Chriss Angel. I might turn off the last 10 minutes to avoid the trainwreck that scene is bound to be.

How did all of you watch the episode already????

I gave it an A, it was solid and the Lindsey-Danny stuff was good

As a CRAZY DL shipper, this was an amazing ep. It's great to have her and them back! Not to mention I thought the case was really good too. I was very impressed with this episode. And I though Anna looked great.

A

LOVED this episode.
First of all..I happen to love D/L and I loved their scenes..makes me really excited about the episodes coming up in April! I loved the scene where Danny was in the lab and was imagining the girl walking in the hallway was Lindsay.

I also thought the scene with Flack and Hawkes was hilarious! "Lets discuss the difference between DNA and RNA" priceless Flack as usual!

Loved all the magic stuff too..and Criss Angel played a good psycho.

Boo to what 5 weeks or reruns now? :(

I thought it was a really good episode. I am not real into the D/L stuff, but tonight didn't make me cringe. :eek: I thought it was a good show through and through.

Although--I could only give it an "A". From the prior posts, I see that most of you really like Criss Angel. and you know what? He is a really good actor-BUT *long dramatic pause* Criss Angel freaks me out! :( Not exactly sure why, but he does....

okay-back to subject-the case was really good, the acting was really good, and I didn't cringe. Good job, writers! :)

I hate magic, so I wasn't looking forward to this one. However, I liked it, and Criss Angel was good, as was the magic store owner.
It was good to see Lindsay back, and hopefully she can now move on with her life. The sweet almost-kiss was interrupted by cameras.
Loved the scene with Flack and Hawkes: Houdini vs. DNA/RNA.
My main complaint was with the constant play on words, even in very serious scenes such as the examination of a body that was cut in half.

It takes some mighty powerful drivel to undermine an excellent case and a stunt cast actor that actually pulls off the scenes, but Dove and Reiter did just that with this unevenly written episode. They managed to upstage a show about science with lame and convoluted romance. How delighted I would have been to watch the episode without the momentum breaks that were scattered throughout the episode. I think I would have given the episode high marks had it been a show about science and characters rather than a show about teenagers in love. If the writers point was to please those more interested in character coupling rather than character growth, well kudos you succeeded, me, I need more and I certainly need better.

Back