Grade 'Pot of Gold'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 10, 2010.

?

How would you grade Pot of Gold?

1. A+

7 vote(s)
    13.2%
  2. A

15 vote(s)
    28.3%
  3. A-

7 vote(s)
    13.2%
  4. B+

5 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. B

4 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. B-

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. C+

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  8. C

6 vote(s)
    11.3%
  9. C-

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  10. D+

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  13. F

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WOW La_ Guera your sure in a good mood...did someone put cookies in your lunchbox!:lol:
    I have to agree about Danny, something has happened to his character:rolleyes: He use to be fun but not any more:( And about the Leprechaun at ...least he was wearing a suit!:lol:

2. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

I had to give it an A. I would have given it an A+, but I'm totally biased because Mac picking up a girl from a deli store was definitely not a moment I was looking forward to. :lol: [Look at signature.] It was a really great episode, although it did crush me a little that Flack would push a guy over like that, even a giant leprechaun.
    LOL. I love Mac to death [don't take that too seriously, CSIs], but sometimes, I'll have to agree with you.

3. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

It was overall enjoyable.

Didn't know that Central Park was that green in the middle of March.

Mac macking on the ladies. Hope Aubrey doesn't end up being a psycho.

4. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

First of all i have to say about reed coming back ITS ABOUT TIME i was really excited about him coming back i always thought he was a good character, he wasnt bad but i really wish they'd bring him back again but this time not in danger, or in trouble or someone he knows having been murdered it would be nice to see him without so much drama :lol: now hopefully he wont disapear into that big black hole
    Talking of big black holes where is louie???? (sorry had to add that one, it still bugs me almost everytime i watch csi)

anyway: the episode wasnt too bad, it was one of the better of a season that i will readily admit has been dissapointing, mac was on his high horse again theres a shock to be honest i didnt notice it i think i am becoming immune to it:lol: although i did find macs new woman ( not really his new woman i couldn't think how else to phrase it this is what doing coursework and writing on here does to you:guffaw:) quite intresting, i hope she doesnt turn out crazy, or dead, or married or have a stalker ex or a dark past etc.. you get my point

liked the humour with adam and the gold, you gotta love adam:p

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I give it an A+

Firstly, New York City on St Patrick's Day was interesting to see.

Great to see Reed again, definitely more mature - I, like you, Lisa, did find him whiney the last time he was around - and definitely good to see him bossing Mac around a little. It was also good to see him telling Cam he had to step up and he had done all he could, good for him! Good to see him apologizing at the end for going off on the wrong track when he said Cam said the killer was a cop, and also seeing him taking the initiative and asking Mac if he wanted to go for a beer. Also liked that they showed he had scars, continuity = yay! I do think he seemed odd, but I put that down to him still struggling with what he went through in Taxi, I mean, something like that has got to screw you up pretty bad, but it could be foreshadowing as well, like perhaps he's going to have a breakdown or something else is going on with him, and that would be good, as long as it has nothig to do with Shane.

Loved Adam in this episode, both in the scene where Mac got the numbers off the gun, and in the scene where he was sniffing the gold and the security guard guy gave him this 'wtf' look, and he sort of backed off, looking embarrassed by his own geekiness. His geeking out over the gold was also great.

Loved Flack in this episode, especially how he argued with Mac that it wasn't a cop who had done it, nice that he was proved right. Loved him chasing down Finegan (sp?) esp. when he knocked down the leprachaun! Oooh, and Flack speaking Irish/Gaelic is hot.

Loved, loved, loved Mac in this episode, because again it was something different, him taking such a direct/active step in a personal relationship/him actually initiating a date. Like Lisa, I don't do romance really, but they were very, very cute together, and I think the way they met was very realistic and nice. Loved Mac getting ready (and him taking off his tie, nice little link to when Stella took off his tie in the s1 finale before his date with Rose) and his asking Reed did he look okay. And him choking on his coffee was totally a squee moment:adore:

As well as seeing that more personal, out-of-the-lab side to Mac, we again saw his 'scientist' side in this episode (LOVED the bit where he's looking through the fridge for that stuff he used to raise the number on the gun) as both are aspects of his personality we rarely see - personal stuff for Mac is usually connected to a case, so it was good to see some personal stuff that was nothing to do with his job.

I also liked getting a little insight into his personal life re his food tastes (beyond breakfast) and his favourite deli.

I also loved the moment when Mac and Stella walked out of the interview room after interrogating Weir, then stopped to 'introduce' him to the Treasury lady. I didn't see that coming, and seeing the smug git Weir suddenly lose his cool and get a complete 'oh s**t* look on his face was great. Good to see a criminal be taken down for something other than murder, too.

Mr Deli's been serving the same food for 10 years? Wow, it must be good!
    Loved Mr Deli's playing matchmaker, too.

Great episode, interesting case with some fantastic character moments.