Grade 'One Wedding and a Funeral'

^Was there an 'Eyecon'? :eek:

Faylinn said:
And then Danny could make those big, pretty, puppy-dog eyes and be like, "But I don't have to deal with it from my best friend," and Flack would be like, "Damn straight, let's go get a pretzel." :p

That would have been a totally perfect ending to that case. :lol:

Elsie said:
"It started in London..." :rolleyes: *dies a little inside* I will be very glad to not hear that story again!

Oh God, me too!! I was almost chewing the furniture at that point; I thought for one awful moment that we were going to be tortured with a slo-mo, lets-go-over-the-story-one-more-time sequence... :rolleyes:

^ Haha, yeah I was seriously expecting another flashback to Mac answering the phone in his London hotel room and saying 'hello' in his gruff voice... :lol:

I definitely enjoyed this episode more during my second viewing of it, but Mac's little puzzle-about-his-life bit still had me laughing out loud. What was also pretty hilarious was Adam and Lindsay's expressions as Mac imparted his tales of woe.

this ep was ok. Danny was of course the best. him and Flack working together is always a great thing to see, you can tell how close as friends they are. i knew the kid with the bubble would have something to do with their case, there's always a reason something is shown.

Adam stole the show. i love it when Adam is in an ep he makes me laugh. i felt bad when he had to put all those pieces together but the way he cheated with the computer.... i would do more puzzles if i could do what he did lol. Lindsay's cheeky grin when she walked away from Adam was so funny.

i knew right from the begining of the ep that Stella and Lindsay's case would somehow bring some of the team together, it just felt like one of those cases.

I'm a week behind, I know, but I finally re-watched the episode and took a few notes. As always, I'm surely saying what others have already said, but you love me anyway. ;)

~ FIIIIIIGHT! *takes off jewelry and jumps into the fray*

~ Ooh, Flack's so pretty...

~ Sheldon, you so sexy, beh-beh. :devil:

~ Love the bondage-esque jacket, Danno. :p

~ SID! :D

~ Eew, ooky wound. >.<

~ Heh, I love Sid's expression when he realized the ringing was coming from the vic (and had to dig out the phone).

~ [random urge]"Hello, is it me you're looking for?"[/random] :p

~ Why did the guy's alarm go off so long after the wedding was supposed to happen? :confused:

~ "dead ringer" *groan* I loved Sheldon and Danny's reactions. Danny is so easily amused. :p

~ But Stella, where are your boobies? :( :( :(

~ Oh dear, a box--doesn't hurt to be cautious. Better safe than sorry, as they say. (And yes, it was logical to assume that the box left on her car was about her.)

~ Is that Lindsay's theme this season? Elbow-length jackets? They finally got away from Danny's white shirt theme, but I guess someone has to have a closet full of variations on the same thing. :rolleyes:

~ What does Drew do that he has all of those bottles of wine in his office?

~ "Help us put it together," Adam? Sorry, babe, it's all you.

~ Bitch.

~ Adam, you're adorable when you're frustrated--and when you figure stuff out. ;)

~ Guh, Sheldon, you're just so damn huggable. *squeeze*

~ Haha, send Sheldon running, Flack. LOL

~ *snorgles Adam*

~ "I hate puzzles"--but you're cute when you do them. :p

~ *kicks Drew in the teeth*

~ Aww, Danny and Flack. ^_^ *pushes them closer together*

~ Adam, you're so dedicated. *heart*

~ Right, don't send any uniforms, just Stella and Lindsay. That's wise.

~ Here she comes to save the daaaaay, Captain Obvious is on the waaaay! :rolleyes:

~ OMG IS THAT ACTUALLY AN ASIAN WOMAN?! *shocked*

~ Scanning the second set of puzzle pieces isn't cheating, it's smart. Wasting time doing it the old fashioned way would not only be f*cking stupid, but it wouldn't get answers any quicker for a top priority case, would it?--especially since he still didn't have help.

~ The way Lindsay said "unfinished petrified redwood" makes my ass twitch. [/random]

~ Adam, I loves ya, but don't handle a puzzle piece without gloves.

~ Flack's disgust and confusion about that dumbass is kinda hot. ;) *is shallow sometimes*

~ Danny and Adam are so geeky and adorable together. Boys. :p

~ Haha, Adam's a gift giver. :lol:

~ Adam trying to show off in front of 'Doc' and then getting help from Danny so he doesn't look bad? *wicked giggle* I'll be over here in the corner with my slashy thoughts. I'm so easy to please, I swear. :p

~ Danny and Flack in an interrogation = :D :D :D

~ 'I wouldn't take that kind of crap from a friend'--he'll take it from other people, but not from a friend. Ya know, a friend like Don. :D BFF 4evr.

~ 'No way'--way, Adam. :p

~ Adam's hair looked dorky in that scene where Mac shared his story (for the eleventy-seventh time)--there was a little curly thing on his forehead that makes me chuckle.

~ F-you, Lindsay, now you'll do the puzzle?

~ REMEMBER THE ALAMO!

~ My mom hates Mac's ringtone too--she said something about Jurassic Park. Does that ring any bells for y'all? Was that ringtone in JP or is she crazy? ;)

~ Next week: ZOMG MAC! *spaz-flail* (And anybody who complains about Mac, aka the main character, getting the focus of an episode might want to skip episode 10, methinks.)

^ LOLZ

Love the bondage-esque jacket, Danno.

Yes! Thank u! I knew it was something about it, but couldn't put my finger on it!

Sid, with a Ewwww face is priceless!

[random urge]"Hello, is it me you're looking for?"[/random]

Damn! U had to stick this one in my head! :rolleyes:

Why did the guy's alarm go off so long after the wedding was supposed to happen?

LOLZ He was planning on being fashionably late... Maybe it was set for the speech, or the main dance or... the cake entrance.. or the leaving the party... Buy any of that? No? Me neither, but I tried. :p

Danny is so easily amused.

That LOL made me love him 10 000 times more than I already did!
wub.gif

Better safe than sorry, as they say. (And yes, it was logical to assume that the box left on her car was about her.)

And considering the job she's doing it made sense to think it could be smtg dangerous.

Aww, Danny and Flack. ^_^ *pushes them closer together*

*helps u*

Danny and Flack in an interrogation

*locks them in & takes the key*

'I wouldn't take that kind of crap from a friend'

:rolleyes: Danny, of all the people, saying that. Righhht Not from a friend... True, you won't have to, a friend won't give u crap! That's what girlfriends are for.
31.gif

F-you, Lindsay, now you'll do the puzzle?

LOL That made me laugh. The whole episode she walked around after Stella, talked for the sake of hearing her voice without saying anything, played and stared at the dust on the puzzle, and the redwood and.... looked confused when Adam made a joke and Stella smiled, smiled while processing evidence.. :rolleyes: U know, being Lindsay. And to make a perfect Lindsay performance, the minute the puzzle turned out to be about Mac, she was helping Adam! :rolleyes: Look boss, I'm working! :rolleyes: :lol:

Back