Grade 'One Wedding and a Funeral'

[random] I don't know why I always click these threads before there are any responses--I know it's just going to be a poll. :p [/random]

:confused: And I was curious what someone would write in a grading thread before the episode actually aired... :lol:

Me too Fay dont worry, for some reason I go onto Autopilot and always tend to come into the episode grading threads 4 or 5 hours before it actually airs... *headwall* ....

You know, I enjoyed that episode. The storyline with the wedding wasn't too complicated, but it was nice to go along with the puzzle case--which ended up being much different than it originally seemed.

It was good to see Adam getting some quality screentime and interacting with the team. I loved the scene with Danny about the goo. :lol: They're such nerds, I love it. And Adam is a gift giver? So cute. :p

I'm interested to see next week's episode--the promo confused me more than clarifying anything. :lol:

Also, awww at them going to the building where Mac proposed to Claire. :(

Okay, not a bad epi...the wedding case kinda bored me - well, really bored me... but the puzzle stuff made up for it. Glad to see Adam get his screentime this week, Fay must be happy. Adam is the Puzzle GURU! Liked his excited face when two pieces fit together.

Liked that all the guys worked the wedding case - thought that was funny and cool. Twisted best man, to wrap the guy up so he could win a bet...but at least now I know what to do with those pesky packing peanuts I get in my shipments, lol...And who else sooooooo wanted to get their hands on that bubble wrap? i would have LOVED to see Sid pop a couple off when he unwrapped the body, with a wicked ass grin on his face - would have made my day! Oh you so know once they were done processing it they were passin it around the lab.... :lol:

um Hello! Flack and Danny interrogating together? I've been a vewy bad gur...please lock me up in an interrogation room with those two! - I have a lot to confess to! Oh the fun I'd have... :devil:

Okay...I wandered for a minute...lol, back on track here - Yay to Stella for rippin into Drew...but after all that, i still don't think he got the idea, lol...psycho's are kinda like that; :rolleyes:

And Mac, dude...just because they put you on the opening credits first, doesn't mean it's all about you :rolleyes:...lol...i had to laugh when he came in to the room with the puzzle and was all 'this puzzle is about MY life'...like "oooh, aren't you important and special"...I like Mac, but am so tired of this 333 shit, and I for one loved Lindsay's face when he refered to the '333 caller'...lmao :lol: - so a face i would have made, like 'are you effin kidding me?';

Cool effect when they were fuming the puzzle - looked like the city overcast in fog, anyone else notice it?

Glad it will be concluded next week and we can move on from this 333 stuff...

My first A+ of the season! :eek: WOW!

It was really really good. I don't read the spoilers, so i had no idea what the puzzles were going to be about.

Poor Adam :lol: I hate puzzles too, they are hard. Plus those 3D ones are even worse. What a neat clue to leave...

I liked how everyone seem to have equal screen time. No one felt left out, it was a great team effort. It was good to see more of Hawkes, and i liked that he worked with Danny, those two are good together.

I did like the puzzle case more than the A case. But the wedding case was still pretty good. Sids dead ringer joke was so corny :lol: It was interesting with the bubble wrap.

I spent about half the episode on my toes, very suspenseful.

Well done!

yeah lol at Sid's joke...that was a funny scene.

I knew many of the spoilers for next week but after that promo I'm still stoked.

Anyway, pretty good ep, I'll say B+ maybe.

sorry xfcanadian...didn't mean to spoil your fun :(... i will watch how i word things in the future. I know that spoilers can ruin it sometimes, hope that comment didn't give you too much...guess that's why they're called spoilers, lol...

It was a good episode. Not my favorite but it was good. I don't really know if I liked the wedding case. It was ok but it was just ok. I just felt like it needed something else. I can't put my finger on what exactly though.

I liked the puzzle case more. Mainly because Adam had to put the puzzle together. I would have cried. I hate puzzles. He makes them look, ok.

I will say this. Every time Mac explains the whole 333 to people it feels like it suddenly should be this big Film Noir where all the lights dim around him and he looks right at the camera and just starts talking almost as if to the audience. "It happened first in London. I was in my hotel. It was the early morning. 3:33 to be exact..." :lol:

oh and does CTV like pick out of a hat every week to decide if we get to see the preview or not? :rolleyes:

Pretty good episode. Watched it right after Criminal Minds, which I think topped it tonight, but still...

Loved Adam!! I hate puzzles too, man! I bought my dad one of those 3D ones of the CN Tower because he loves them, but I get frustrated way to easily with them! :lol: I found the whole puzzle case interesting and how it tied back to Mac was pretty cool. Now, did I miss a part where they said it was a custom made puzzle, or did Mac's life just happen to unfold at all the major NYC landmarks?

The wedding case was alright. Definately had a lot going on...Gotta love Sid, Danny, and Hawkes with the cell phone in the gut and the discovery of the bubble wrap and packing peanuts! :)

Back