Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• D-

• F

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
I love recapping. Tonight I'm gonna try it Faylinn style...recap as I watch.

New York at night.
Ella flashback.
Eww. Eyeball in the coffee.
:rolleyes:D'uh. We can see it's an eye.

Commercials.
Quaker Oats
Blackberry Curve
March 13 movie The Last House on the Left
Nicoderm
MacDonald's
MacBook Pro
Numb3rs
tv.com

New York from the sky.
:lol:LOL. A description of the bird.
:lol:LOL Flack. "I prefer cream myself."
:brickwall:Mom made me miss the name of the guy the eye belongs to.
I didn't need to see the hole where his eye should be.
OK...this song I hate.:scream:
Danny put your glasses on. I miss your glasses. :(
Lindsay's 7 months? I thought we just found out a month or 2 ago, maybe 3, that she's pregnant.
:lol:LOL Hawkes. "For a guy who seemed to be doing well, he wasn't doing well."
:lol:LOL Danny. "And the vic's *whistles*"
I loved Mac's grin at that Danny line.
That's a different interrogation room. I've never seen it. One wall is all glass.
Somebody thought he deserved it.
Adam watching bird videos.
:lol:LOL Adam. Bird impression.
:lol:LOL Adam. "Guess we're just gonna have to wing it."

Commercials.
Verizon Wireless
Olive Garden
Met Life
Sears
Dell
Eleventh Hour
CBS Cares

Another New York from the sky view.
:lol:LOL Danny. "I think I just found the appetizer."
:lol:LOL Sid. "To the Batcave, Robin."
:lol:LOL Danny. "I do love you, Doc, but I often wanna smack you."
Gotcha. So of course lady doc changes her story.
:lol:LOL Mac and Stella. Mac "You've known me too long." Stella "And don't you forget it."
I'm confused too, Stella.
Good question, Stella. "What next?"
Adam. What is this? Charades? <---(pronounced sha raids)
Nanny cam.

Commercials.
Beverly Hills Chihuahua on DVD.
Excedrin Back and Body.
iPhone.
Wal-Mart
Ocean Spray
Dove hair Conditioner
Quilted Northern
Letterman
Vegas CSI
Ghost Whisperer
Toyota Corolla
Dodge
Acura TL
Evening with Olivia Newton-John at the Von Braun Civic Center in Huntsville
Tonight at 10 on the news.

:lol:LOL Adam. "A horny perp."
:lol:LOL Mac. "Stella, be patient."
:guffaw:LMAO. Mac said "BOOM".
Ladies in bikinis boxing.
:lol:LOL Flack. "Why don't we start with public ugly and then we'll move on to murder?
CSI flashback of what they think happened.
:lol:LOL. Good one Danny. "You got horns in your head, buddy, and we're messed up?"
:lol:LOL Flack. "I say back to those buzzard vulchers. You seen those things? I'm telling you, Mac."
:lol:LOL Mac. "Well, find me one who can throw a punch and bury a body. Case closed."
Uh-oh. Someone beat her up.

Commercials.
Wal-Mart
Gardasil
Applebee's
Verizon Wireless
Lens Crafters
Aqua Fresh
Survivor
Flashpoint
Tom Selleck Jesse Stone movie Sunday
Next on 10 PM news
Ford
Local car dealership (Jim Bishop)
Ad promoting news lady.

Ambulance.
Hospital.
:confused:Adam, you have a sister?:confused:
:confused:The brother did it?:confused:
:eek:He's not her brother.
Chase scene. I love a good chase. :devil:
:lol:LOL Flack. "Sorry, folks. Just had some cleaning up to do."
They got you. Fess up.
:lol:LOL Flack. Good line. "She's no more your sister than I am."
Ella.
Mac cried?
Call you? She may take you up on that, Mac.
Has Mac heard about the eyeball dropped in the coffee? Of course Mac has heard about it. Mac was there when it happened.

Commercials.
Next on 10 PM news
Macbook Pro
E*Trade
Letterman

I got TV Guide today. Next week is a re-run.
Season 5 episode #3-Turbulence.

Now about this episode...A+. Far as I'm concerned, it earned the A+.

Last edited:
I couldn't tell if he said, 'That's not how I treat my sister' or 'That's not how I'd treat my sister.' (Not an exact quote, but you get what I mean.) So either he's saying that's not what he does or not what he would do - but I couldn't hear which one he said. They need to speak a bit more clearly on this show.

I'm not one for typing reviews so I'll just say thank you for a good episode. I think the last two were pretty blah and this one was quite good. Good acting all around, lots of fun tonight and great lines and reactions from everyone. Of course, Flack always steals the show with his lines for me! ;)

I couldn't tell if he said, 'That's not how I treat my sister' or 'That's not how I'd treat my sister.' (Not an exact quote, but you get what I mean.) So either he's saying that's not what he does or not what he would do - but I couldn't hear which one he said. They need to speak a bit more clearly on this show.

I went back and watched the tape just now. Adam definitely said "That's not how I treat my sister."

Apparently everyone has spent too much time with Danny and now they're using his word - Flack, Lindsay, now Mac.
To Flack's credit he's been saying it since back in Season 1 as well as Danny, granted Danny says it more but it was just something they both did. So I consider BOOM as their word but these copycats (Lindsay and Mac) need to give it up. Who's gonna be next...Stella, Hawkes, and Adam?

I thought this episode was quite enjoyable. Flack was great (as always), as was Adam. :) I even thought the Danny/Lindsay scene was nice.

It was very convenient that an eyeball fell in Stella's coffee. And after a dead body at the party she was attending the other week? She's not having much luck at the moment. :lol: I'm not sure I'm happy about Mac seeing Ella. I can see his point of view, but she is a crazy stalker girl!

Anyway, both Flack and Adam made me smile, so I'm happy.

It was very convenient that an eyeball fell in Stella's coffee. And after a dead body at the party she was attending the other week? She's not having much luck at the moment.
Poor Stella. She was also in the middle of a crime during "Stuck on you" if I'm not mistaken -I'm not sure about the title and I feel way too lazy to look it up, but you know, the one with the womanizer, bow, arrow and Frankie Mala. Anyway, I don't think it's just her. It's just cliché, in movies and especially shows, the main characters tend to be huge jinxes. Not only is it more convenient having Stella's coffee ruined, but also it's more dramatic. The audience doesn't really care about Whathisname.

Apart from that, I liked the Smacked bits here and there, even though the final scene made me want to punch both Mac and Ella. Luckily, he refrained from inviting her to his place. For a second I thought he would and it was one damn endless second. I'm running out of words to describe how terribly cute Adam is and how badly I wanna cuddle with him. As for the "boom!", gosh... I'm starting to dislike it as much as I dislike Lindsay and all the D/L storyline.

Hmm.. I think this was a great ep. Even when I don't like Ella at all. In the end when Mac went to talk to her I was just hoping that she would be just some girl gone crazy because of her parents and she would be getting better and Mac would leave her to survive alone, but then they went to some restaurant?! :eek: What was that? How? Why? Omg, there went my last hopes of Ella going away for good :rolleyes: I really don't like how this thing is turning out.

But anyways, this ep was awesome. Lots of Adam and Flack-Danny interaction. I so love how the actors deliver their lines, they're so good at their job :D haha. I kinda liked Mac saying 'boom'. And the looks in Lindsay's and Stella's faces, that was funny. And Stella being impatient with Lindsay's know-it-all experiments, funny too :D Must say that I like when there's some development in the characters (as I see that, and the part when Stella is warning Mac about Ella, and she said she was usually the emotional-one ^^ )

Stella saying something in Greek was hilarious! And awwww, Mac laughing! :guffaw: so nice! And must not forget the scene where Adam tried to figure out what the sound was when Mac walked by the clock. :guffaw:Now that I think, this ep felt pretty long.. I'm having difficulties in reminding myself that this was only one ep, not two or more. But I wasn't bored at any point, yay!

Doh, why can't I stop saying how great this ep was... It's really nice to have finally good eps, that remind me of prev seasons. These past eps this season have been somewhat all awful 'till now (I liked the previous ep, though).

Omg, those horns in the landlords head were awesome! What was with Adam saying 'I'm not sure if that's even a human' or something like that. Weird line, sure it was obvious that it was a human (and I thought Adam would know that kind of things), or am I missing some joke here? :rolleyes:

I gave the ep an A. Lots of smacked-moments too! ^^

I gave it a B.

Yes, last week I said I was done with this show. I was pissed and overreacted. This show is my crack and I'm not ready for rehab yet.

Adam, Danny and Flack made this episode. They were all hilarious. Flack's "Can you describe the bird?", Danny's quip to Mac about the ointment and pretty much everything Adam did had me laughing.

To be honest I thought Danny talking to the baby was sweet and cute. I've come to terms with the fact that they're gonna show all of the moments at work so that doesn't even phase me now.

I do find it increasingly hilarious that they've all but ignored Lindsay in this story line. She's nothing more than an incubator for Danny's baby. They used her to explain why she can work in the lab without harming the baby. They used her to show Danny coming to terms with being surprised by being a father. They could have easily had a recurring character (*coughcough*Rikki*coughcough*) play this role if they were determined to make Danny a father. Hell, at this point they should drop Anna Belknap from the opening credits and make her recurring. She's obviously not important to the story line beyond carrying Danny's child. And beyond that she's just a glorified lab tech.

Add me to the list of people who were confused by Mac and Stella's reversal during the Lindsay Exposition of Doom. Lindsay flat out says she may have the identity of the killer (after one already pointless explanation) and Mac still allows her to take the long way around to reveal who it is?? I don't think so. Stella should have slapped them both upside the head.

I also don't get why they make Lindsay so damn hostile and all superior when she's around Adam. It's like she doesn't do anything to remind anyone she is a CSI and Adam is working his ass off and making people who might not watch the show on a regular basis think he's a CSI so they have to tell us what's what by making her boss Adam around. There's another instance when Stella should have slapped her upside the head.

Add me to the list of people who were confused by the Ella story line. Are we supposed to believe Ella got the help she needed and is no longer crazy stalker girl? Are we supposed to remember the note that said "I'll make him love me" or whatever and think Ella is still crazy stalker girl? Are we supposed to believe Mac has some type of paternal feeling for this particular girl and they will have that type of relationship? Are we supposed to be suspicious that Mac may develop romantic feelings for Ella? (as Garcia from Criminal Minds would say, "Icky! Icky! Icky!") I actually like that I'm confused. What's gonna happen isn't so damn obvious that I'm just sitting around waiting for it to happen.

The case was cliched, but I have to admit I didn't peg the brother as not really being a brother and I wasn't sure if he was the killer, so I guess TPTB gets kudos for that.

Random thought #1: What's the difference between a "happiness surrogate" and a hooker? She's having sex with men for money. Even if you have a fancy psychology degree isn't that still illegal?

Random thought #2: When Danny and Adam were searching through the nests wouldn't that bird next to Danny have attacked him? I thought birds were territorial about their nests and Mr. Turkey Buzzard would have opened up a can of whoop ass on Danny for messing with his home.

I enjoyed this episode very much. It was fun! Adam, Danny and Flack were great. Mac appeared to be in a very good mood but him saying 'boom' was a bit too much.

I'm still not sure what to think of Ella. I don't get what it is that makes Mac care about her. I admit I'm glad they didn't forget about her, yay for continuity, but I'm afraid she's only going to be trouble for Mac. We'll see.

I don't like the Danny/Lindsay/baby storyline but I have to say that I liked their scene at the lab. It is unprofessional but still, it was nice. Am I going soft? :rolleyes:

I thought the episode was great so I gave it a A+.

I really enjoyed the d/l scene.

However, I disagree that lindsay was acting superior to adam. The info see had was important. Well I just love lindsay.

Overall the show was good

PA,
1) I thought she was "technically" a sex therapist. I thought those were legal?
2) Maybe it was that nest belonged to that bird's enemy?! Just a silly thought!

I do find it increasingly hilarious that they've all but ignored Lindsay in this story line. She's nothing more than an incubator for Danny's baby. They used her to explain why she can work in the lab without harming the baby. They used her to show Danny coming to terms with being surprised by being a father. They could have easily had a recurring character (*coughcough*Rikki*coughcough*) play this role if they were determined to make Danny a father. Hell, at this point they should drop Anna Belknap from the opening credits and make her recurring. She's obviously not important to the story line beyond that.

I have to take the logical road here. I think 90% of her lack of storyline is because Anna is so pregnant. You saw how big she was last night, it's extremely difficult to work long days when you are that size. Considering, most TV shows film an episode in 14 days, and the shoots go from 12 to 16 hours. I can't blame her for not being able to do it.

I don't think its that they don't have the storylines, I think it's that she literally cant do the work.

Ive noticed that as she gets bigger, the less she appears in the episodes.

Maybe its just me.

Also... I missed half the episode, but I saw the Funny parts, and I love Adam. So proud he is Canadian!

I enjoyed this eppie. I give it a solid A. The eyeball was really creepy. I loved when Flack asked Stella what the bird looked like.

I liked the ending when Ella asked if Mac had heard the newest urban legend.

Is Ella going to be sticking around? I fear she gonna become too attached to Mac and if he tries to cut ties with her it will end badly. I could be wrong and she could end up on the right track with Mac's help.

Back