Grade 'Consequences'

I'm really excited for this episode. The promo looks good. :D

I guess I'll start the countdown: Less than 4 hours for me! :lol:

How did you already see it? I thought that the first place it was shown was on the east coast?

40 minutes for me:D

Hi,
In Canada, it airs at 7:00p.m. on an east coast station, that Starchoice viewers can get. That's why we can see it three hours ahead of the usual time.
Cathy

You are so lucky :).

I'ts pretty good so far, but I don't really like the camera angles that are being used. Like the zoom in on the faces, usually they only do that in LV.....but maybe they are doing it on NY to hide Anna's pregnancy so it doesn't lok like she is the only one who's body is being "hidden"...

Wait, I thought the description for this episode said the team probes the murder of a professional paint ball player at a WHOREhouse.

What a rip-off! I CALL SHENANIGANS!

Flack: Any idiot with a limited knowledge of chemistry can figure this out.
Mac: Lindsay, this is the perfect job for you.

I liked Flack giving Mac attitude, cause if this were CSI: Miami you KNOW Flack would've gotten down on his knees and kissed Horatio's second head.

Danny: Thanks for confusing us.

Oh, shut the fuck up, Danny. If you're so smart, why don't YOU figure it out? You can't even chase a 14 year old down the street without running into a trash can, you damn girl.

I think this is the episode where Melina Kanakaredes's breasts get their 3rd SAG voucher. Aw. They're union now.

I hate Dr. Keith. There's nothing more pathetic than a Dr. Phil wannabe. Well, maybe a John Edwards wannabe.

NYPD has gone done the drugs? Oooh. I SAW A MINORITY!! He was walking down the hall and Flack shooshed him away. Oooh, those pesky minorities. When will Raid come up with a new formula?

Flack's argument is kinda weak. Corrupted cops are caught every day. Do criminals appeal? Yes, but that doesn't mean they get off. Plus, I'd rather have a dirty cop in jail than doing shit in the streets. House agrees.

I have no idea what's going on. CSI: Venus? Yeah, I'm going now. I need to do the sleep.

Man, Claire must've been really fug.

P.S - Eddie, eat a hamburger!

Wowee! Can you say freak?

I do find it odd that the guy thinks Stella is his mom and not Peyton. I can understand how the kid thought it, but it just seems strange that it isn't his girlfriend who was mistaken for Claire.

Liked Hawkes when Mac made the autopsy comment to him. Angry Flack *drools*

My gosh, a victim who wasn't white!

My fav part of the ep was when Adam made the comment about sticking with bowling and he and Danny touched fists. That was such a guy thing to do and Stella's expression was great too. If n e one can get a screencap of that moment for me I would really appreciate it! LoL

Ok I liked it. Danny and Adam made me laugh alot, oh as well as Stella, Flack and the weird alien girl. The eppy made me laugh, but at the end I felt really bad for Mac. It was so sad to see him have to explain Clarie to her son. That was so very sad. I agree, I would think that Peyton would be mistaken first though. Personally I would think if he were watching Mac residance (could be spelt incorrectly) he would see Peyton more.

Oh well I don't write them I just watch them. I also thought the debate between Mac and Flack was great. Both did make very valid arguements. Well, that is all I am saying for now.

Things I liked:
1.Smacked-ness
2.the FlackMacAngst
3.MacAngst...I have a fic in my head already

It's obvious they're trying to work around Anna's pregnancy with the head shots. She must be starting to show too much for clothes and folders to hide.

The alien thing was funny but sad at the same time...the poor guy missing his wife part was sad.

Wow...didn't think they could tie paintball, black cocaine, dirty cops, aliens, a stalker, a new unknown family member and an autopsy on a Macy's Parade balloon into one episode and have it all actually make sense, but they did it - and it did make sense, actually!

Great opening scenes of the paintball in the dark room/alley, very otherworldly (which of course ties in later quite nicely). Loved seeing Stella/Mac meeting in the bar, their "...old stomping grounds" Mac called it - a nice nod to their long-standing friendship. Also nice to see that Mac was the first person Stella called when she worried she was being stalked, even though he's in a relationship with Peyton (glad to know some old friendships don't fade away when new romance comes in). ;) Loved the reference to his birthday that just passed, and that she dropped a present off at his house.

Hawkes' brilliant smile when he found out he was performing an "autopsy" on the Macy's balloon - priceless. Love that man! Flack's interviews with all the apartment building tenants - unusual but fun camera work and editing IMO, and also of course great humor. Also a nice scene with Sid/Mac chatting while processing the paintball victim, again letting the science shine.

Liked how Mac handled Flack a bit more gently than how he manhandled Hawkes last week, asking for the notes as a "request by a friend", but Flack's sassy attitude was understandable, too. As someone else pointed out, both men had valid points. Felt horrible for Flack when he discovered that there was 53 kilos in the raid, not the 50 that the other cop told him. I wasn't surprised to see Mac end up busting the guy, and Flack knew he had to, but it was a painful scene nevertheless, for both of them. Loved that they did the flashbacks as they arrested the cop, showing just what he had done during the paintball game. Yeah, he deserved to be jailed, that's for sure.

Wondered how they'd tie in the moonrock and bear trap, and the weird girl waiting for the aliens. Pretty clever (although also pretty cheesy), and it added some humor to an otherwise fairly serious toned episode. Felt bad for the poor "otherworldly looking" paintball player, she totally believed she finally caught herself a real live alien.

Very poignant and emotionally revealing scene between Reed and Mac. And poor Mac reaches out to the kid, obviously wanting to make him part of his life - and he gets dumped. "I'm not even related to you, and what I came looking for is already gone"... ouch.

Random thoughts: Loved the humor between Danny & Adam, they have great, fun chemistry. Adam's comment as he summed up all the nasty stuff at the paintball game was great: "Moral of the story? Stick to bowling!" Really, really liked the emotional balance in this one. Glad they didn't focus entirely on the dirty cop by bringing him in from the start, because he wasn't nearly as important as Flack & Mac's reactions to the thought of a dirty cop. Beautifully written and acted by both guys. And the scene between Mac/Reed the stepson was very touching, without being maudlin. Once again, well done, I thought.

Good ep with some nice emotional bits by several characters. I gave it an A.

Does anyone know what song was playing at the very end of the episode??

I loved that song, too. Hope someone posts it in the music thread.
Good episode, lots of twists. I give it an A-.
The husband of the UFO lady sure was dispassionate about finally seeing her after two years.
I had the idea that Mac's stepson would be a recurring character. Did I just imagine that?
Not enough Sid.

Back