Grade 'Commuted Sentences'

I didn't like the bullfighting thing
Yeah, having the same feeling here. I mean, do people know that Spain is not only the home of bullfight?
Anyway, despite my personal opinion about this topic, it is true that on the episode the bullfighting thing was well ensambled with the whole episode. Plus, even I don't like "sevillanas", I have to admit that the music they used on that scenes really did sound apropiate.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Mmmm.let's see ... the mutated hair I thought was a pity, it's as if they couldn't thing of anything else and they sort of put that in just to find a way. Mutations happen all the time ... and not because of food poisoning .. surely the computer doesn't take into account a single mutation in searching for a dna profile match? But still, I liked the way Hawkes explained it, because it made it sound very logical ..

I liked Mac although apparently no one else did ...

Lindsay's quote "We used it to shoot boys" was quite funny.

And on the plus side no 333 calls !!

A-

A

I love that episode! The case was very interesting.

Love Flack!!He was so cute! But why did they have to use that scene with Flack from SD?!
He was adorable in that scene with Angell! And when the suspect interrupts them, I love that part!

How Mac manages to know so much things about bullfight?!

Love Adam's look in the scene between him/Kendall and Mac! But why does Kendall have a badge? She's a cop/detective too? I thought she was just a lab tech?!

The scene between Danny and Lindsay recreating the shooting was great! Love their banters, nothing really inappropriate on the job...
"Love handles" lol ;)
Love Danny whining about the fact Lindsay doesn't let him shoot -"We'd be here all day!". lol :p
"Dennis The menace"...great! lol :lol:

okay! Maybe there was a little too much flirt scenes for just one episode, but all those scenes were great and the episode didn't turn in a soap, IMO. The investigation was still in the foreground!
I really enjoy that episode!

So, thegluups, why have you said no one else liked Mac? Am I missing something about the episode? Because for me Mac was just Mac, neither good nor bad.
What have people been saying about his role on the episode?

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

I give this episode a B.

The cases were pretty interesting.

I can't believe that they used footage from Snow Day. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me and I had to double check. TPTB think they could pull a fast one on us? :lol:

Adam was really cute in this episode. I was laughing my butt off in the scene where Kendall was flirting with and trying to distract him. :lol:

Loved the scene with Flack flirting with Angell. It was really funny, cute and charming. They have a natural chemistry, not forced, not contrived but genuine chemistry unlike that between Danny and Lindsay. Glad too that we learned more about Angell's background. TPTB give us little info about the characters' background as it is and I'll take anything I can get my hands on.

mandy9578 said:
I give this episode a B.

The cases were pretty interesting.

I can't believe that they used footage from Snow Day. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me and I had to double check. TPTB think they could pull a fast one on us? :lol:

gee I must really wake up when I watch csi ... they re ysed footage from snow day ? where abouts?

At the very beginning, when it shows the police cars driving up to the building before Flack goes in and finds the woman naked--the part where they're pulling up is from "Snow Day". You can even tell Flack's wearing the tan/brown shirt. :lol:

:eek: :eek: No..no..not like Mac! I loved Mac how can you not like him lo but I still want to know how he knows so much about bullfighting, he must live in a libary!!

I think people previously mus have said....'at leats there wasn't no Mac and 333 calls' That might have got you confused! :D

I still can not get over the fact though that re-used clips and like Fay said you could actually spot his 'wardrobe change!' Did the creaters think we wouldn't notice :)

nattybatty55 said:

:eek: :eek: No..no..not like Mac! I loved Mac how can you not like him lo but I still want to know how he knows so much about bullfighting, he must live in a libary!!
I wish he lived in MY library. Lately, the bosses have been going on about engaging with customers being the most important part of library work. I'd certainly love to 'engage' with Macky. :devil:

What I meant, was , a lot of people thought that Mac was annoying because he saw everything in black and white ... which I quite liked ...

^Yeah, I was definitely one of the ones who didn't like that. It was in character and I wouldn't expect anything different from Mac, but it makes the character a little less likable to me. He holds people to a really high standard, and I'm not sure he--or anyone--can live up to it. It makes him an interesting character, but at times an infuriating one.

a lot of people thought that Mac was annoying because he saw everything in black and white
Finally, I get what you meant before, thegluups, sometimes I wonder how can I even walk without falling.

Anyway. Yeah, it's true "Commuted Sentences"'s was all black/white for Mac, but that's what I like about him, and I love it when he acts just like this, just how he is. No matter what.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Back